SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Thu May 15, 2014 10:59 pm

vivi2 wrote:I just feel sad for our "friend", can't imagine what's going on in her life.

Then the merciful thing to do is to make sure she is permanently removed from twitter and to let her live and deal with her own life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 15, 2014 11:10 pm

I reported her yesterday. I just realized I made the mistake of blocking her, otherwise I could have reported every tweet to rack up the reports against her. If someone wants to PM me her twitter handle, I'll follow and keep reporting.

I forgot her name.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 15, 2014 11:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I reported her yesterday. I just realized I made the mistake of blocking her, otherwise I could have reported every tweet to rack up the reports against her. If someone wants to PM me her twitter handle, I'll follow and keep reporting.

I forgot her name.

It's @yybubula. I've submitted 3 separate reports already. Everyone please keep doing so. I really think she needs to be off twitter for good.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Thanks! Done!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Thu May 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Umgirl I have reported her six times.I would like to know if she is taken off twitter permanently can she use another name?

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu May 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Thanks for more detailed information on how to report her . I have also done it.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu May 15, 2014 11:52 pm

If she uses another name, it will be obvious by her insane tweets.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Thu May 15, 2014 11:53 pm

Thanks.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri May 16, 2014 12:26 am

I had blocked her, but I just went on her page to report her- and she sure had a doozy there. Do go all the way through to report.... you have to give your name and you might get contacted, but it will be worth it to get her tossed from twitter. Anonymous, fallacious accusations are a form of bullying which cannot be tolerated (no matter the sanity of the one making the claim).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri May 16, 2014 12:47 am

Somebody's not happy with Matty!

@Hollevv: Thanks to @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici 's disrespectful agent they won't be coming to #winnipeg. Even I would be a better agent! #rt

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 16, 2014 12:59 am

^^^ I'm glad, to be honest. I wasn't fond of how this girl conducted her business and it seemed very disorganized.  Maybe Matty sensed that and wasn't cooperative. It was very disrespectful of her to call him out publicly. Guess she never plans to do business with him/them again. I almost want to #rt and tag him.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 16, 2014 1:08 am

^I'd actually love to hear his response. This event sounded super sketchy from the start. There was really no good promo, the event changed completely, etc. I'm guessing Matty saw this and said they weren't coming. Not mad about it because the launch is two days after it was scheduled. Plus more time for them at home.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje