SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Wed May 21, 2014 5:59 pm

lipsis wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Can they just post every vacation picture they have once a day for our viewing pleasure?  PINKHEART 

word

word word word 

And tomorrow is throwback Thursday so yet another vacation picture would be welcome.  Hugesmile 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Wed May 21, 2014 6:03 pm

^^^ Look it's a little word pyramid

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 21, 2014 6:05 pm

^That was my plan.

BTW, nice matching avi.  Smiley 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 21, 2014 6:09 pm

Our avi's are nothing alike except they are the same people, in the same clothes but if you'd like me to change it, I will. I had to change my last one because it was too confusing.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 21, 2014 6:14 pm

lipsis wrote:Our avi's are nothing alike except they are the same people, in the same clothes but if you'd like me to change it, I will. I had to change my last one because it was too confusing.

That's what I meant. We have matching ones in that they are from the same day. I'd never tell you to change yours.  Smiley 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 21, 2014 6:51 pm

In honor of her first week as The Bachelorette, my #wcw is this dorkusborg @andi_dorfman by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 21, 2014 6:54 pm

^^^ I assume Andi is along for today's adventure too then.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 21, 2014 9:14 pm

Andi returning the silly pic favor.
@catherinegiudici I'll see your #wcw and raise you my #wcw by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 21, 2014 11:57 pm

I already have a countdown going to the premiere of this movie so you're not alone Cat.
@clmgiudici 2m
My night was just made #PitchPerfect2 Smiley @AnnaKendrick47, you're kickass.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 22, 2014 12:08 am

And if she is tweeting now, she is still in LA.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 22, 2014 12:29 am

@SeanLowe09: Friday is your last chance to buy your raffle tickets to hang out with me at @GeorgeStrait June 7th concert in Dallas [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 22, 2014 1:15 am

@clmgiudici: I have a pretty delicious life and I'm gluttonous for more of it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje