SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by Barbrn78 Wed May 21, 2014 2:37 pm

The only similarity may be the smile.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by smartcat Wed May 21, 2014 3:57 pm

motheroffive wrote:It appears as if Sean does not like being compared to that Cody guy!

@SeanLowe09: “@Possessionista: "Then, the best doppleganger ever came out. Sean Bro. That’s a bro version of @SeanLowe09 ." Don't. Just don't.

I'm a loyal Seancat fan as if any of you doubted that for a mintute so i don't usually flip around the board as much as you young puppies do. I did have to go find Cody this afternoon to see what this talk of resemblance to Sean might be about. rofl  rofl  rofl 
Doppleganner for Sean only for people who need new glasses. That guys looks nothing like Sean Thomas Lowe. No wonder Sean is bent out of shape. I would be too. As Cat says, the one and only blond hunkamunker around bachelor nation is her hubby.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Wed May 21, 2014 4:08 pm

smartcat wrote:
motheroffive wrote:It appears as if Sean does not like being compared to that Cody guy!

@SeanLowe09: “@Possessionista: "Then, the best doppleganger ever came out. Sean Bro. That’s a bro version of @SeanLowe09 ." Don't. Just don't.

I'm a loyal Seancat fan as if any of you doubted that for a mintute so i don't usually flip around the board as much as you young puppies do. I did have to go find Cody this afternoon to see what this talk of resemblance to Sean might be about. rofl  rofl  rofl 
Doppleganner for Sean only for people who need new glasses. That guys looks nothing like Sean Thomas Lowe. No wonder Sean is bent out of shape. I would be too. As Cat says, the one and only blond hunkamunker around bachelor nation is her hubby.

There's no resemblance at all!!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed May 21, 2014 4:13 pm

joyjoy wrote:
smartcat wrote:

There's no resemblance at all!!!
 word
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 21, 2014 4:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
How lucky am I? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And Mrs Lowe responded

I'm the lucky one Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 21, 2014 4:44 pm

And the only thing good about them being apart is that Sean remembers where his social media is because he misses her.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 21, 2014 4:46 pm

And they're both in country so they're not shy about using social media.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed May 21, 2014 4:52 pm

:sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 21, 2014 5:24 pm

Can they just post every vacation picture they have once a day for our viewing pleasure?  PINKHEART 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 21, 2014 5:39 pm

I read a few tweets that said he's like the celebrity love child of Sean Lowe and Macklemore (way closer to Macklemore though!) and I could kind of see that!

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Linds911 wrote:Can they just post every vacation picture they have once a day for our viewing pleasure?  PINKHEART 

word

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Wed May 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Linds911 wrote:Can they just post every vacation picture they have once a day for our viewing pleasure?  PINKHEART 

That would be great! I had been hoping that we would see more than a couple pics of their engagement photo session (although we saw some of it on the tv special) but don't think that's going to happen...

Bring on the Honeymoon and Cabo latergrams!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje