SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:34 pm

[quote="bleuberry"]Nice of Pantsapreneur! Someone suggested Des get Chris a pair, and this was his response:

JJ O'Brien ‏@mrjjobrien  1m
@marieevefast @DesHartsock - ha, I'll happily send Des a pair to give to Chris

Do it Des!!![/quote

i would love a dark purple antique pants for Chris ! giggling 

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:34 pm

Looks like pantsapreneur is hooking them up!

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 3h
@mrjjobrien @marieevefast He would most definitely rock a fun pair! Let's talk.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:46 am

Send pictures please!!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:23 pm

deshartsock. Hace 56 minutos.

My #wcw is my beautiful cousin on her wedding day! Now she has a little girl that I can't wait to meet. Love you

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 34 91474410

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 34 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 34 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 34 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 34 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:27 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:thanks garabato!! i dont have time to have a listen to all though. but i have heard JAM is going to be on BIP. have no idea what is that all about...

I thought you were asking for the actual last podcasts.. that is why I posted the links.. Sorry Mura.. hmmm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 34 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 34 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 34 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 34 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:33 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 34 Menda_16

http://www.uwkc.org/news-events/event-calendar/softballclassic/

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:20 pm

Guys this is going to be a looooooong summer. Ashley and JP officially signed on for the wedding in early September. We have potentially another 2.5 months before we get any clues.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:Guys this is going to be a looooooong summer. Ashley and JP officially signed on for the wedding in early September. We have potentially another 2.5 months before we get any clues.

Do you think there will be an announcement at the end of BIP?
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Garabato wrote:

My #wcw is my beautiful cousin on her wedding day! Now she has a little girl that I can't wait to meet. Love you

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 34 91474410

Those bangs...I still mourn their loss :strings1 

Des, bring them back, you looked adorable!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:42 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Garabato wrote:

Those bangs...I still mourn their loss :strings1 

Des, bring them back, you looked adorable!

Hey Bachfan,

Are you the one who rewrote Johnny Depp poem? "if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.” I have been looking for your post, but can't remember where you posted it. I wanted to tweet it to both of them when they were being attached by Brooks people. If it' you, would you please bring what you posted here? I think it was beautiful to a romantic foul like me.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:deshartsock
Giveaway on {blog} today!! Win monogrammed clutches for your bridesmaids from @veryjane. I love my clutch and that my new initials will be the same as my nickname! D.E.S. Enter to win now 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 34 T62mj8

How funny, never thought about the initials. It really is fate!!!!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:14 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:thanks garabato!! i dont have time to have a listen to all though. but i have heard JAM is going to be on BIP. have no idea what is that all about...

Podcasts are perfect for cleaning house or doing dishes. Download to phone, plug in ear buds, and go.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz