SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:39 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
bleuberry wrote:deshartsock
Giveaway on {blog} today!! Win monogrammed clutches for your bridesmaids from @veryjane. I love my clutch and that my new initials will be the same as my nickname! D.E.S. Enter to win now 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 T62mj8

How funny, never thought about the initials.  It really is fate!!!!

I don't believe in meant to be,I think you choice and decision determines the outcome in your life. But sometimes, these two lovebirds make me think twice about it. They are such a great fit, I believe she really trusted God and He helped her make the right decision about who to pick. They both eat only organic food. What a match ah!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by Garabato Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock · 35m

Sometimes I wish showers were like a car wash. Get in line and come out ready for the day. Right!?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Happy Father’s Day from Desiree Hartsock and Maggie Sottero!

With Father's Day fast approaching, we took some time to chat with Desiree Hartsock about the two most important men in her life... her dad, and soon-to-be-husband, Chris. Read below to discover some of Des' favorite memories, life lessons, and more with these important men! Plus, see some darling family photos from the Hartsock family, as well as Des and Chris' stunning engagement photos!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 Maggie10

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 Maggie11

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 Maggie12

Q: What is your favorite thing about your dad? Chris?

A: "My favorite thing about my dad is his patience and joy. With Chris, I love his adorable laugh and charisma!"

Q: What has been the most important lesson you learned from these men?

A: "From my dad I've learned that true happiness comes from love and family, not from expensive or materialistic things. Chris has taught me that you can never be too open."

Q: What is one of your favorite memories with your dad? And while you and Chris have years of memory making ahead, what has been one of your favorites so far?

A: "When I was younger, my dad and I would say a prayer together each night before I went to bed. The things kids pray for is hilarious, but my dad was so great with each little request. I'm excited for the memories Chris and I will continue to make, but so far, my favorite has been his proposal. When he got down on one knee, I will never forget his shaking legs!"

Q: What is one of your favorite things to do with your dad? What do you and Chris like to do together?

A: "I enjoy watching TV or movies with my dad... He loved old Western movies, and it's fun for him to explain what is happening. With Chris, I love to be anywhere overlooking water and just enjoying each other's company. Some of our best moments happen just on our patio drinking coffee together watching the sunset, or watching boats on the lake."

Q: What is one thing that you've learned to share a love of with your dad and with Chris?

A: "Sweets and chocolate from my dad! Chris and I both love to travel!"

Q: Finish the sentence, "Like father, like daughter..."

A: "I'm smiley, just like my father!"

Q: "Like boyfriend, like girlfriend..."

A: "I'm stubborn, just like Chris."

Q: What are some characteristics that you admire about these men?

A: "When it comes to my dad, I admire his work ethic most. With Chris, I admire his whole personality!"

Q: Favorite trip...

A: "My dad and I took a road trip from Indiana to Colorado, stopping at Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming. My favorite trip with Chris would have to be Antigua."

Q: Finish this sentence. "My dad/Chris makes me laugh when...."

A: "My dad when he tries to tell a joke, Chris when he tries to dance!"

Q: "My dad/Chris makes me melt when..."

A: "When me dad shares stories and his love for his children. Anytime Chris kisses me, I get weak in the knees!"

June 11, 2014

http://lovemaggie.maggiesottero.com/happy-fathers-day-desiree-hartsock-maggie-sottero/

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:28 pm

thanks Garabato!! what a heartwarming article!

i love that Des fav moment w Chris just as simple as overlooking the water...and whats up with getting weak when kissing?...awww!! too adorb ! beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Garabato wrote:
Q: "Chris makes me melt when..."

A: "Anytime Chris kisses me, I get weak in the knees!"

whipped  whipped 

I bet you do :sweetheart:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 Rachel_fainting

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:49 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:thanks Garabato!! what a heartwarming article!

i love that Des fav moment w Chris just as simple as overlooking the water...and whats up with getting weak when kissing?...awww!! too adorb ! beatingheart

:sweetheart: Wow! How romantic is that? Weak in the knee when kissed by Chris even after a year? Well, this is what happens when you chose someone who complements you as an individual, that feeling never goes away! Adorb! I say they are more in love now than when he proposed. One thing I noticed about Des, she really appreciates having Chris in her life, she seem very thankful to have chosen him, and the same with Chris. Great match!! :swinginglove 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:53 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Garabato wrote:
Q: "Chris makes me melt when..."

A: "Anytime Chris kisses me, I get weak in the knees!"

whipped  whipped 

I bet you do :sweetheart:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 Rachel_fainting

Blue, this is too funny! what a mind picture. :dancing peg: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:thanks Garabato!! what a heartwarming article!

:sweetheart: Wow! How romantic is that? Weak in the knee when kissed by Chris even after a year? Well, this is what happens when you chose someone who complements you as an individual, that feeling never goes away! Adorb! I say they are more in love now than when he proposed. One thing I noticed about Des, she really appreciates having Chris in her life, she seem very thankful to have chosen him, and the same with Chris. Great match!! :swinginglove 

Uber romantic  lovetogether 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:07 am

So, so sweet! These two will have a beautiful wedding!! Love yhat she gets weak in the knees still!!!  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:04 am

soccermom333 wrote:So, so sweet!  These two will have a beautiful wedding!!   Love yhat she gets weak in the knees still!!!   :cutesmile!: 

I just adore these two. I think whoever said it upthread is right, they just seem to get closer and more in love as times goes on.. beatingheart 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:13 pm

I scanned RS' column for mentions of Des and Chris. Nothing earth shattering.

---

I follow Des and Chris on Instagram. Looks like her brother just got married this past weekend. And in the caption of the picture, Des made a comment that she looks forward to celebrating with them in a few months. Have you heard anything regarding their wedding? If so, any possible dates? Do you think she was even referring to her own wedding when she said “a few months”?Do you think ABC will allow and/or pay for 2 bachelor weddings in one year or will they try to spread them out?I never even watched Sean or Des’ seasons. Or even JP’s… though I am finding Andi intriguing for some reason. But, I’ll admit it. I’m a girl. And I like watching weddings. So I thoroughly enjoyed Ashley/JP’s and Sean/Catherine’s. And looking forward to Des/Chris’ wedding as well.

Comment: I think they’re getting married in 2014 in the fall, but nothing is official yet. I don’t know dates. It’ll be announced by ABC or Des & Chris before I know. I’ve never been real privy to the wedding spoilers because i honestly dont care.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:15 pm

I think it could be announced at the BiP finale, hopefully with a live appearance by America's sweethearts.  :wedding

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz