SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by Garabato Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:23 am

Retweeted by chris siegfried  

United Way   ·   3h    

Check out @DesHartsock & @ChrisRSiegfried http://ow.ly/yhaqc . They are going to rock the All-Star Classic! #uwkc

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 43 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 43 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 43 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 43 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by Garabato Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:25 am

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick  · 2h  

Rooting for you tmrw @DesHartsock & @ChrisRSiegfried! Knock 'em out of the park! Wish we could be there! @UnitedWayKC http://www.uwkc.org/news-events/event-calendar/softballclassic/ …

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  · 1h  

.@MollyMesnick @ChrisRSiegfried @UnitedWayKC Thanks!! We will hit a homerun for you. See you next week. Xo

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 43 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 43 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 43 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 43 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:42 am

Garabato wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
jupi wrote:^I think it's cos Garabato herself is from Spain, so it's just the settings on her computer/instagram account

yes. i second that. Garabato lives in Spain  Smiley :WAVEY: .

Thanks Garabato fot the updates!.....we get sucked up in the dark side outside Chresville  laugh out loud..... bestbud! 

:yes:   You are right.. Mystery solved.. I am from Spain and live here.. in the best part of my country.. the North West coast..  Smiley 

I have Instagram in Spanish.. Twitter in English.. and I don't remember the language of Facebook (cause I don't mind in which it is..) but I have my computer in Spanish.. we need it.. or we won't be able even to write the noun of our country..  España

P.S. There is a slight difference between wishing someone ¡Feliz año nuevo! (Happy New Year!) or ¡Feliz ano nuevo! (Have a new bottom!)  giggling 

And this is only an example.. but there are more..  Smiley 

Hi girl!..trust you are doing well....thanks for the precious Spanish lesson ! bestbud! .

im excited for more pics to come from the uwkc event!.... :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:38 am

I have to love this man.. His passion about my country.. España.. and my second city.. Barcelona..  awwww 

{ Chris’s Corner } Travel Anywhere?

http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-travel-anywhere/

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 43 Menda_28

P.S. And.. of course.. I "forgive" him for writing "Espanol" instead of "Español" giggling

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:39 am

Garabato wrote:

United Way   ·   3h    

Check out @DesHartsock & @ChrisRSiegfried http://ow.ly/yhaqc . They are going to rock the All-Star Classic! #uwkc

This is so cute, they're so excited. Go Jays!!!  cheerdance

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:58 am

Looks like they're definitely headed to Mexico! So excited to see them on TV again!!!

Molly responding to Des' tweet about needing Mexico now

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 13h
@DesHartsock @jason_mesnick @ChrisRSiegfried Cannot wait!!!!!! ...sorry, finally got internet access on vacation ;) See you in a few days!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:48 pm

Garabato wrote:I have to love this man.. His passion about my country.. España.. and my second city.. Barcelona..  awwww 

{ Chris’s Corner } Travel Anywhere?

http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-travel-anywhere/

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 43 Menda_28

P.S. And.. of course.. I "forgive" him for writing "Espanol" instead of  "Español"  giggling

A bit off-topic, but I actually visited Spain in March and it was so much fun! Some of the attractions weren't fully operational cos it was too cold/windy or something, which was a pity, but it was BEAUTIFUL :yes: Wasn't really a fan of the food though (sorry Garabato!  :hidingchair)

Anyway, can't wait to see Chres on BiP! And hopefully we'll get that wedding date announcement soon  Hugesmile

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:45 pm

deshartsock
Game day. #uwkc

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:57 pm

chrisrsiegfried. Hace 1 hora.

Here we go! @deshartsock @seahawks @unitedwaykc @mariners

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 43 10453710

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 43 Teamch10

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:03 pm

Garabato wrote:

United Way   ·   3h    

These two are just too cute together - can't wait for their wedding!!! :yes: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:08 pm

jupi wrote:A bit off-topic, but I actually visited Spain in March and it was so much fun! Some of the attractions weren't fully operational cos it was too cold/windy or something, which was a pity, but it was BEAUTIFUL :yes: Wasn't really a fan of the food though (sorry Garabato!  :hidingchair)

Anyway, can't wait to see Chres on BiP! And hopefully we'll get that wedding date announcement soon  Hugesmile

The same happened to me  :hidingchair  the first time I went too the States for the first time..  giggling .. so..
Jupi (USA) 1 -------  Garabato (España) 1
But promise me that if you come back to España you'll tell it to me so I can give you some advice about what to try (eat) and where.. if I know the city (or area).. of course..   Smiley

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:41 pm

floridaray18. Hace 2 minutos · Safeco Field

Watching @deshartsock + @catherinegiudici strikeout youth homelessness! #uwkc

http://instagram.com/p/phsb9OK24b/#

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz