SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 64 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by Burdette July 16th 2014, 5:38 pm

CS reference in the link he posted on Twitter and number 918 could be an economics class reference. A little Google research! Shot in the dark!!

http://catalog.newhaven.edu/preview_course_nopop.php?catoid=2&coid=2201
http://economics.gmu.edu/courses/765

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 64 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by dw_a_mom July 17th 2014, 3:33 am

Iam_arielle wrote:Anyone knows why chres are not even trying to answer any tweets regarding the question about if their wedding is not going to televise ? Sorry to ask this because only I saw is someone asked them in twitter when is the wedding many times and chris take time to answer them and always saying "we don't have a date yet". What does mean? He is just saying this but the truth they already have it but they can't say it I mean it looks like everything is set already from venue, the entourage and the dresses she is going to wear . Even daniella said she is one of her bridesmaid . To me they need to take time answering their fans about their wedding. Their fans are expecting their wedding to be televised and also to clarify this rumor about abc doesn't want to televise it. Just my opinion .

I don't think they aren't at liberty to say, and negotiations may not be final. Contractually, right now, they are still 100% under ABC's thumb, I believe, televised wedding or not.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry July 17th 2014, 11:03 pm

deshartsock
In honor of my 10 year high school reunion this weekend I'm taking it back to Denver and two of my HS friends for #TBT #justbabies #gettingold @lil_tamermaid

}

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry July 17th 2014, 11:05 pm

Desiree Hartsock @DesHartsock · 7h
Wanna get away? I'll take you there...
@PORTLUDLOW

http://www.desireehartsock.com/relaxation-at-its-finest-travel/

I feel refreshed just reading about their getaway laugh out loud

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry July 18th 2014, 10:37 am

It appears they are going to Denver for her highschool reunion today based on a comment Des wrote under that photo. Fun! Do her parents still live there?

I'm not sure if Chris is going with her, depends who she meant by "they," with girlfriends or with her man?

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 18th 2014, 12:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:deshartsock
In honor of my 10 year high school reunion this weekend I'm taking it back to Denver and two of my HS friends for #TBT #justbabies #gettingold @lil_tamermaid

}

Des was an adorable chubby in her HS time!  :cutesmile!:
thanks for all the updates Bleu...!... rock

Glad you seem not too impacted by the bloody battle over the dark side giggling (unlike me   cheeky  )

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry July 18th 2014, 4:57 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 64 10e27w2

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry July 19th 2014, 12:44 am

deshartsock
7 minutes ago
I still got it! Great day with my gals at Water World! #waveratsFollow

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 July 19th 2014, 12:55 am

bleuberry wrote:deshartsock
7 minutes ago
I still got it! Great day with my gals at Water World! #waveratsFollow

Thanks for the update Bleu, you are the best!!! Smiley Wish we could see them, I miss Des and Chris. sad I am a little upset ABC did not ask them to attend the ATFR. They seem like they are "snubbing" them.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz July 19th 2014, 9:27 am

If they are not at the ATFR, that does not bode well for their having a televised wedding.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 July 19th 2014, 9:37 am

tigertiz wrote:If they are not at the ATFR, that does not bode well for their having a televised wedding.  

Unfortunately I believe you are right. sad
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry July 19th 2014, 11:06 am

tigertiz wrote:If they are not at the ATFR, that does not bode well for their having a televised wedding.  

Yeah. Unfortunately I don't think they'll be there,  and I don't think they're getting married on TV.

Do we know for sure that they aren't going?  Chris said on Twitter that he wasn't sure yet.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz