SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Someone asked Des under that water park pic if she ever works... That never goes well laugh out loud

@cojewels yes I work my ass off at home so I can do these things! Its the weekend.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:41 pm

I feel sad for them that their wedding may not be televised. Someone upthread mentioned how low-key they are and I think that, plus going back to their regular lives, doesn't keep them in the public view as much as other couples. I hope 918 refers to their wedding date as I know they wanted summer and wanted a winery - so I hope they just do it. In some respects, not being beholden to the franchise for a wedding, gives them much more freedom in the future. Us fans will suffer!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:28 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I feel sad for them that their wedding may not be televised.  Someone upthread mentioned how low-key they are and I think that, plus going back to their regular lives, doesn't keep them in the public view as much as other couples.  I hope 918 refers to their wedding date as I know they wanted summer and wanted a winery - so I hope they just do it.  In some respects, not being beholden to the franchise for a wedding, gives them much more freedom in the future.  Us fans will suffer!

I agree, but I am sure they will share lots of great pics like the engagement party and pics. I am growing to like the idea of them getting to do it on their own terms too!

I love their low key nature and that they have real jobs in the real world. Much like JP and Ash. I am not a fan of couples that continue to seek the spot light, it is not my particular taste.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:25 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:deshartsock
7 minutes ago
I still got it! Great day with my gals at Water World! #waveratsFollow

Thanks for the update Bleu, you are the best!!!  Smiley  Wish we could see them, I miss Des and Chris.  sad  I am a little upset ABC did not ask them to attend the ATFR.  They seem like they are "snubbing" them.  

I get the same feeling. But, EEEEEEEOK, they are very happy together and that's all that matters, right?

tyvm And, thanks Blue for always keeping us updated on our couple. :yougogirl: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I feel sad for them that their wedding may not be televised.  Someone upthread mentioned how low-key they are and I think that, plus going back to their regular lives, doesn't keep them in the public view as much as other couples.  I hope 918 refers to their wedding date as I know they wanted summer and wanted a winery - so I hope they just do it.  In some respects, not being beholden to the franchise for a wedding, gives them much more freedom in the future.  Us fans will suffer!

I agree, but I am sure they will share lots of great pics like the engagement party and pics.  I am growing to like the idea of them getting to do it on their own terms too!

I love their low key nature and that they have real jobs in the real world.  Much like JP and Ash.  I am not a fan of couples that continue to seek the spot light, it is not my particular taste.

Me too, I am liking it more and more. I noticed that they try to make sure to keep the fans as inform as possible on what goes on with them, like the engagement, we got to see the details. So I am pretty sure, they will do the same thing with the wedding, at least it will be on their own terms.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:53 pm

tigertiz wrote:If they are not at the ATFR, that does not bode well for their having a televised wedding.  

Makes me wonder what is going on with ABC. Afterall, Chris and Des is still under contract until next August. So, what gives?!!!!!!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:56 pm

MMA50 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:If they are not at the ATFR, that does not bode well for their having a televised wedding.  

Makes me wonder what is going on with ABC. Afterall, Chris and Des is still under contract until next August.  So, what gives?!!!!!!!!

Exactly!!I really think it 's their loss!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:

Yeah. Unfortunately I don't think they'll be there,  and I don't think they're getting married on TV.

Do we know for sure that they aren't going?  Chris said on Twitter that he wasn't sure yet.

How do we know a ATFR show is scheduled? It could very well be that Andi and her final one is kaput, hence no final show. Maybe, that is what Chris is alluding to when he answers with "not sure yet!"

JMO, of course!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:07 pm

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Yeah. Unfortunately I don't think they'll be there,  and I don't think they're getting married on TV.

Do we know for sure that they aren't going?  Chris said on Twitter that he wasn't sure yet.

How do we know a ATFR show is scheduled? It could very well be that Andi and her final one is kaput, hence no final show.  Maybe, that is what Chris is alluding to when he answers with "not sure yet!"

JMO, of course!

I'm not sure, I think Andi and her f1 are still together, but that overall among the alumni couples, Des and Chris don't rank high on their list of priorities. They had them at JP's finale and didn't ask them a single question, and they had Jash at MTA. I would be very surprised if they are at the ATFR, which is what would happen if they were having a TV wedding I'm sure.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:13 pm

bleuberry wrote:Someone asked Des under that water park pic if she ever works... That never goes well laugh out loud

@cojewels yes I work my ass off at home so I can do these things! Its the weekend.

Good for Des. People need to mind their own business. Whether she works or not, is her business and hers alone. Enough is enough now!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:36 pm

I don't know if I'm too naive but I still think about a televised wedding..  awwww 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 65 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 65 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 65 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 65 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:42 pm

Garabato wrote:I don't know if I'm too naive but I still think about a televised wedding..  awwww 

I don't know, but maybe it's Des and Chris and both their families who do not want a TV wedding. I couldn't blame them if that is what they decide. And as someone above posts, they will share with us lots of pictures and even a video or two from the wedding.

I honestly did not want them to get a free wedding, and free rings from ABC. So, if they decide against it, then more power to them. On the other hand, can't wait to see "Designs by Des with Maggie Sottero" wedding dresses next month.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz