SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 73 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by Burdette Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:17 pm

Does anyone remember a text from MF ( I think) commenting "big doings at HQ"? It was a number of months ago and Chris' response was something like "making moves, sleepless nights" as I recall, plus the jumping in the air at that winery site north of LA in Dec. with producer types there. My thoughts and hope is that something has been percolating all along.
 question 2cents 

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 73 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:47 pm

I don't know, I feel like a TV wedding just won't happen, and Chris Harrison's comments recently about figuring out a way to get their wedding on camera was just to appease the fans and to be conveniently vague. They might just send a camera team over to their wedding and show snippets of it eventually so it doesn't appear like they were "skipped" over. This would be my guess.

I will be very surprised if they get a 2 hr wedding special like the rest. Pleasantly surprised.  :yes: 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't know, I feel like a TV wedding just won't happen, and Chris Harrison's comments recently about figuring out a way to get their wedding on camera was just to appease the fans and to be conveniently vague. They might just send a camera team over to their wedding and show snippets of it eventually so it doesn't appear like they were "skipped" over. This would be my guess.

I will be very surprised if they get a 2 hr wedding special like the rest. Pleasantly surprised.  :yes: 

I think SeCat are the first bach couple to get the 2 hours live wedding. The others like JPAsh and JasMolly was a pre filmed, so they showed a portion of the wedding and a portion of the reception. For what I remember, Des was a little skeptical with the live wedding, until they attended SeaCat wedding, and they both thought it was beautiful and the cameras were not visible as they thought they will be.
I don't know, IMO, that interview with CH actually confirmed that they are having a TV wedding, now we won't know until probably until after the BIP, it might just be pre-filmed. We shall see.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:54 pm

I thought all the wedding specials were two hours,  live or pre taped?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:19 pm

So what happened for Des and Chris to fall off the wedding radar with ABC?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:38 am

bleuberry wrote:I thought all the wedding specials were two hours,  live or pre taped?

All except for the Trista Pink Nightmare Miniseries!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:57 am

He will always be the best F1 of all time for me.  beatingheart 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 73 2r7q9eu

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:He will always be the best F1 of all time for me.  beatingheart 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 73 2r7q9eu

His proposal is my favorite of all time, I wasn't even on board with them getting engaged back then and it was still the sweetest one I had every heard. He is a once and a lifetime kind of guy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:40 pm

Agreed! Chris' proposal was the best EVER for me too. Jodi has become my favorite couple though.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

His proposal is my favorite of all time, I wasn't even on board with them getting engaged back then and it was still the sweetest one I had every heard.  He is a once and a lifetime kind of guy.

ditto! no one can top him as the best F1 and all-time fav contestant ever for me! Smiley

hoping the wedding is in the work and we'll get informed soon!  Praying 

do we have to wait 2 months to see them on TV again ? (at BIP finale?)

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:01 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

His proposal is my favorite of all time, I wasn't even on board with them getting engaged back then and it was still the sweetest one I had every heard.  He is a once and a lifetime kind of guy.

ditto! no one can top him as the best F1 and all-time fav contestant ever for me! Smiley

Yay!!! my forever HRH Siggy, best ever proposal. I have not posted in a while here but I follow them on SM. They are going to be fine whether or not the wedding is filmed. I am sure they will still get a lot of benefits afforded to them from different vendors, heck Emily did not have her wedding filmed but still got a people magazine spread, so for sure they will get something.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:18 pm

mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Yay!!! my forever HRH Siggy, best ever proposal. I have not posted in a while here but I follow them on SM. They are going to be fine whether or not the wedding is filmed. I am sure they will still get a lot of benefits afforded to them from different vendors, heck Emily did not have her wedding filmed but still got a people magazine spread, so for sure they will get something.

dear mercieme  :WAVEY: my long -lost faithful Chresvillers  bestbud! 
its beyond great to c u here!  :Nod: . Hoping you stick around with us, cheering on these 2 lovebirds on their RL happy ending.. cheerleader  :wedding .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz