SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emad0722 Tue May 13, 2014 12:49 am

chloep wrote:UPDATE: Chris had FB activity today(05/12) - added friends

Marcus remains to be the only one out of the F4 + Andi, who hasn't had SM activity yet... Well, if you count him de-activating his Pinterest account, then there is that.... His Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook are all still de-activated.

Andi posted on INSTAGRAM and retweeted the bios etc - she is back baby!!!  :cutesmile!: 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chloep Tue May 13, 2014 12:53 am

^^ I meant that he is the only one out of the F4+Andi included. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 13, 2014 9:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
When she gasps, (which totally annoyed me with phoneyness) you can clearly see a long earring dangling. I've looked at a few pics, of the M&G, it's hard to see but the earring doesn't look the same. It might not be the night of the M&G when they ask for production to come Asap.

Freeze the 24 second mark of the vid.

Before the vid starts you can see the earring.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/the-bachelorette-season-10-premiere-promo/

I need to find better pic's to capture.

by Kashathediva I captured the "gasp" earring for you and found another promo which shows the M/G earring. They are not the same. 2 different earrings. Great eye, GA!

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Mgearring

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Gaspearring

by GuardianAngel Today at 8:11 pm

Yay!!! Thanks Kasha!!! Whoo hoo!   bestbud!  bestbud! 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue May 13, 2014 9:26 pm

Yes, the gasp is a different night. I noticed also the sailboat with the group date in Venice. So that mystery is solved.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 13, 2014 9:35 pm

Beagle wrote:Yes, the gasp is a different night. I noticed also the sailboat with the group date in Venice. So that mystery is solved.

Can you explain a little more, just because I'm not familiar with the mystery and also to have it clearly on record. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue May 13, 2014 9:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Beagle wrote:Yes, the gasp is a different night. I noticed also the sailboat with the group date in Venice. So that mystery is solved.

Can you explain a little more, just because I'm not familiar with the mystery and also to have it clearly on record. yes

When the picture of JJ surfaced next to the sailboat in Venice, someone tweeted from there that the bachelorette was having a 1 on 1 date. So we thought JJ is having a 1on 1 in Venice. Then RS said Nick(gondola) and Cody had the two 1on1 dates that week, not JJ. JJ was on the GD that went to take lie detector tests and then according to him they went to a castle. Some members here pointed out there are no castles in Venice, so how could the picture of JJ be from the GD. Now we know the picture of JJ is in fact from the GD since they are showing all the guys in the sailboat. Probably what RS was told was a castle could be a palace like someone previously pointed out on the board.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 15, 2014 7:10 pm

by Ash2214 Today at 6:03 pm wrote:

by Ash2214 Today at 6:03 pm

Ok so I've been looking at Lauren Murray's Facebook a couple of times a day the past few days to see if she lets anything slip and I think she possibly might have today. She posted a picture of her, her husband and the three kids. She didn't say anything, but two people left a comment and basically just said they couldn't wait to see pictures with the new members of her family and she "liked" both of the comments.

Obviously this could be nothing. Who knows what new family members those people are talking about. The timing is interesting though considering Josh could have gotten engaged last weekend. Seeing how she "liked" the comments, well that could be telling because if her son got dumped last weekend, I'm not so sure she would like the comment.

Also, with Josh's new tweet today I find it all very interesting. I just figured I would post this, but it could be nothing.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 16, 2014 12:13 am

^ Josh tweeted it this morning:
Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 12h
Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. -Jesus

He seems to have a strong faith, but I figured I would just post it. Probably nothing, but the context of it I found interesting especially considering the "journey" he just went on and possibly found love with someone.
I don't put too much stalk into that, but I do find the new comments on his mother's Facebook more intriguing though that was so kindly posted above for me!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 16, 2014 2:39 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman · 18m
Had so much fun this morning talking to radio stations across the country! Tough questions. Might has spilled some beans Oops

I'm sure whatever it was, it was a slip up. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 16, 2014 4:13 pm

by jen689 Today at 3:06 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:
I can guarantee you that they have never met before Smiley

Here's Andi's response from a recent interview

Question: The season premiere is like watching 25 simultaneous first dates and blind dates often don't come with good reviews. From your experience, do you think it's better or worse that you knew nothing about these guys before you met them?

Andi's answer: I definitely think it's better to know nothing about these guys. I didn't want to know a single thing. I didn't even want to know a single name stepping out of that limo, because I wanted everybody to be on a clean slate.

This was my one opportunity to really do this and do it right, and for me, that definitely meant not knowing a single thing about a single one of these guys -- not even knowing how many were coming the first night.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-i-am-very-happy-with-show-outcome-i-want-everybody-see-it!-16319.php

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Bringing pic over in case we want to examine the necklace at a later date.

momoftrips Today at 8:02 pm

Savanna
‏@savanskilynn   @AndiDorfman - It was sooo awesome having you on my flight today! Thanks for the pic! Yay!!! May 19th!! Can't wait!! pic.twitter.com/Z0NDaDrN92

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 2pt5ead

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun May 18, 2014 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 19, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by GuardianAngel Today at 3:58 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
It almost sounds too good to be true like it was staged for Nick to talk loud so others can hear..I know it isn't but it almost seems like it. Maybe it was meant for people to hear for a reason...Lol and Hmm I can't say I haven't gotten this type of info or something similar before. just saying! ;)  

CHO wrote:
I agree - and just a coincidence that someone was sitting nearby and knew it was all about The Bachelor - and did the video -- and knew about contacting Reality Steve ....  ????  I think it could go either way - all a hoax - or Nick really was mad ...  It seems way too risky to be so open about it all.  

Mustang19 wrote:
It sounds suspicious. No one knows who Nick is yet. Why would someone be taping someone they don't know on a plane when no names were mentioned in the conversation? Plus, whenever I've been on a plane, it's a little noisy. It's hard enough having a conversation with the person sitting next to you let alone record someone several rows away. Still keeping an open mind.

Retiredswimmom wrote:
He got his faith sealed when he suggested of taking her to K-Mart. no

Sprite wrote:
clapping! Yeah, I get the impression that Andi is more of a Macy's or Harrod's kind of gal.

SLA44 wrote:
LMBO Hey it could have been worse - he could have said Wal Mart instead of KMart which is bad enough I agree.

nonnie wrote:
The only thing is Walmart continues to grow and KMart is almost obsolete. He didn't have high standards of shopping for her. I think that is the funniest line I have ever heard in bach history.
Walmart fall apart ,,,KMart came apart.

GuardianAngel wrote:

I had to put these posts all in one spot so I can copy it all and take it to the fact thread.

This is absolutely comical. MF must be in heaven. There's no way I believe any of this. Where was his handler? Logically speaking, he didn't have a handler around and took it upon himself to have this conversation on a plane, where you purposely have to speak loudly and talk about his experience when he well knows he's not suppose to discuss it.

KMart? He wants to take ADA to KMart to shop and hang out? I go to KMart, not Andi Dorfman laugh out loud . He's purposely talking crap about Josh, he's not talking about a FRC, he didn't mention her name, the only word that refers to this show is "season".

When did this take place, there must have been an actual date this took place. That would be an important clue as to the validity of this conversation. For all we know he was on a plane going to a safehouse.

There's no proof of anything IMO. No proof Josh is the F1 Nick is F2 or Andi is engaged. And where is Marcus?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+24
Cecilia
bilolo
Sprite
2observe
notarose
sdmom
nd4reality
Iam4UGA
nannymargie
Aunties_Love
terabithia