SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 19, 2014 5:17 pm

I went back to view the video again. No where in the video do you even see Nick holding a phone. So IF he was on the phone, was it laying on the table top or somewhere on speaker? Because I thought there were several times I could actually here Nick being asked questions and then answering them. I think he was actually talking to someone sitting in front of him and was not on the phone.
Apparently, the last leg handlers do not accompany the cast. This is what I have heard. So no handlers would be around. How conventient!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emad0722 Mon May 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I went back to view the video again. No where in the video do you even see Nick holding a phone. So IF he was on the phone, was it laying on the table top or somewhere on speaker? Because I thought there were several times I could actually here Nick being asked questions and then answering them.  I think he was actually talking to someone sitting in front of him and was not on the phone.
Apparently, the last leg handlers do not accompany the cast. This is what I have heard. So no handlers would be around. How conventient!!

Kasha he has the iPhone earphones on which have a speaker in them so the phone hod have been in front.
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 20, 2014 1:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Here are Andi's facial expressions as JK says each of the F4s names:

Nick:
The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Nick

Chris:
The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Chris

Marcus:
The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Marcus
The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Marcus2

Josh: first facial is when she is told: "and the man you will pick guaranteed---"
The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Josh
Facial expression when JK says: "you both live in Atlanta, you said he's totally your type..."
The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Josh2

I think her frown expression is a tell of hers. I did not watch her on JP's season.
That dress was horrible. What wasn't she thinking! Obviously coverage..

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 20, 2014 7:00 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Do you think it is odd at all that Josh is promoting himself on Twitter?

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog · 8m
A little Bachelorette Bio they didn't have time to show during the season premiere ...

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog · 1m
Watching The Bachelorette: Meet Josh M on @hulu: http://hulu.com/w/jf9c

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue May 20, 2014 7:18 pm

emad0722 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I went back to view the video again. No where in the video do you even see Nick holding a phone. So IF he was on the phone, was it laying on the table top or somewhere on speaker? Because I thought there were several times I could actually here Nick being asked questions and then answering them.  I think he was actually talking to someone sitting in front of him and was not on the phone.

Kasha he has the iPhone earphones on which have a speaker in them so the phone hod have been in front.

He could have a phone in his pocket, with the microphone (a tiny thing on the headphone cord) near his mouth the phone itself doesn't need to be in sight.

RS was asked several times on twitter if it could've been a trick and he is confident it's legit, but I'd expect him to say that. I think it's legit because Nick is swearing in the video and is less than generous about Josh so it comes off as sour grapes. I can only put myself in that position. Let's say I agreed with TPTB that'd it be funny if I pretended Bettie was F1 to help plant false spoilers. I would be a lot more careful about how I sounded knowing the video would be on YouTube forever, where friends, family, potential employers, future children, etc could see it. I wouldn't swear and I'd say some positive things about Bettie, more like the things F2 people usually say about F1 when they know their words are being recorded. I wouldn't say she does nothing but eat and sleep and shit (crude). I wouldn't say she's insecure and has a bad temper. The video reflects badly on Josh, Andi (to some extent), and himself, why would he agree to that if it was a set-up and he was following a script?

I have said in the past it'd be a riot if TPTB could talk F2 or F3 and the lead into filming a fake FRC where it looks like they are the chosen one and then leak a video shot from behind a tree. (Obv this would only work and be cruelty free if the "loser" is actually happy about not being F1.) I don't think something like this is impossible to pull off, and a recorded conversation is much easier to fake. I think they'd write better stuff for him to say, that's all.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 21, 2014 3:30 am

terabithia wrote:
emad0722 wrote:

He could have a phone in his pocket, with the microphone (a tiny thing on the headphone cord) near his mouth the phone itself doesn't need to be in sight.

RS was asked several times on twitter if it could've been a trick and he is confident it's legit, but I'd expect him to say that. I think it's legit because Nick is swearing in the video and is less than generous about Josh so it comes off as sour grapes. I can only put myself in that position. Let's say I agreed with TPTB that'd it be funny if I pretended Bettie was F1 to help plant false spoilers. I would be a lot more careful about how I sounded knowing the video would be on YouTube forever, where friends, family, potential employers, future children, etc could see it. I wouldn't swear and I'd say some positive things about Bettie, more like the things F2 people usually say about F1 when they know their words are being recorded. I wouldn't say she does nothing but eat and sleep and shit (crude). I wouldn't say she's insecure and has a bad temper. The video reflects badly on Josh, Andi (to some extent), and himself, why would he agree to that if it was a set-up and he was following a script?

I have said in the past it'd be a riot if TPTB could talk F2 or F3 and the lead into filming a fake FRC where it looks like they are the chosen one and then leak a video shot from behind a tree. (Obv this would only work and be cruelty free if the "loser" is actually happy about not being F1.) I don't think something like this is impossible to pull off, and a recorded conversation is much easier to fake. I think they'd write better stuff for him to say, that's all.
Yep, my point in it though was that you can hear someone in the background asking him questions that he promptly answers. That to me screams of a setup.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 21, 2014 9:39 am

That is why I asked a ways back if there was a chance they could have been on speaker phone? (with the ear buds in?) Because otherwise it tells me he was talking to someone and not on the phone. And to be specific, at times it sounded like he was talking to more than one. That is why I questioned the whole "being on the phone".
But you can def hear the person or persons asking questions and his immed responses.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 21, 2014 10:01 am

When speaking on an iPhone with the earbuds in, the microphone is in the earbuds string leading toward the phone so you have to talk loud enough for the mircrophone to pick it up. Not to mention there's another airplane noise so he has to talk over that.

Honestly, I get why some might think this is fake/setup. But I'm not seeing it myself.

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 86669110 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:05 am

I'm very skeptical about this video.
But I do think he is on he phone. I can't hear anyone asking questions. I can only hear Nick and the general hustle and bustle on the airplane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 21, 2014 10:39 am

umngirl wrote:When speaking on an iPhone with the earbuds in, the microphone is in the earbuds string leading toward the phone so you have to talk loud enough for the mircrophone to pick it up. Not to mention there's another airplane noise so he has to talk over that.

Honestly, I get why some might think this is fake/setup. But I'm not seeing it myself.

Per the bolded--this I get. Done it. So understood.  :yes: 
What is not understood is how would another be able to here the party or parties on the receiving end and their convo?? Because it appears you can hear that.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed May 21, 2014 11:24 am

Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:When speaking on an iPhone with the earbuds in, the microphone is in the earbuds string leading toward the phone so you have to talk loud enough for the mircrophone to pick it up. Not to mention there's another airplane noise so he has to talk over that.

Per the bolded--this I get. Done it. So understood.  :yes: 
What is not understood is how would another be able to here the party or parties on the receiving end and their convo?? Because it appears you can hear that.

I have to agree with umngirl, i did not hear anyone asking him questions but I did hear other people talking like maybe in the seats in front or back of him. But I will have to go back and listen again because I could be wrong.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 21, 2014 11:46 am

Also it " sounds " like the plane is flying..Now I don't think You can be on the phone talking in flight.At least the flights I have been on recently.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+24
Cecilia
bilolo
Sprite
2observe
notarose
sdmom
nd4reality
Iam4UGA
nannymargie
Aunties_Love
terabithia