SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 1 Premiere - May 19/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 1 Premiere - May 19/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 1 Premiere - May 19/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by glazedover Tue May 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Not to mention that someone saw them filming in Costa Rica and then found this site to ask about it. It's really not such a giant coincidence to me. That kind of thing happens all the time in real life.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 1 Premiere - May 19/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 1 Premiere - May 19/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Tue May 20, 2014 7:18 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Unless something drastically changes, I believe Josh is probably the final one.   It is obvious that Andi is taken with Josh.  She seemed attracted to Marcus--physical edit--and Chris.  Not sure Andi would want to be a "farmers wife" though.  IMO, the exchanged between Nick and Andi seemed off.  I guess I need to see more.  

We have a major spoiler, but now the sleuthers need the "proof."  That is what I will be looking for in screencaps and edit.  One thing I noticed  during Josh and Andi's conversation was Josh mentioning his mother.  TPTB left that in for a reason.  Final ones in the past have done this.  Ed, Chris, and I know there are others.  Big clue imo.   :yes:   

Let the sleuthing begin.  Smiley

After the meet and Greet, she made some remarks that caught my attention as though he made a great impression on her. Also, I did like how easy their conversation went. You're right Soccermom, I also noticed something about what he said that smells F1. clue words, I am going to re watch. Can't wait to see more.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 12:17 am

FIW Just notice that among the F4, only Nick didnt get the stepped out>standing limo exit. Marcus, Chris, and Josh (i think longer) all got this edit. I think its been said (by JBF?) that ALL of the F1 on the Ette seasons got this kind of edit.(if someone can do a further research for past seasons that would be awesome  )

So..so far not looking good for Nick (they cut out the stepping scene), if we take this into consideration. Oh Nick, what is your fault to TPTB, boy??.. giggling 

Hope someone can back this up (as far as i know JBF most likely wont be around, though sad)

ETA. after this epis, i guess its safe to say that Andi is no fan of fellow attorney, short guy and long haired guy as a spouse . Not a bad thing, just noticed it is all... Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 1:34 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:The video on Hulu (http://www.hulu.com/watch/638282 ) pretty much says he lives on the farm.
But he does more than just being on the farm.  I think that should be brought to the table too versus just saying farmer.

Of course he is more than a farmer.
But the point I was making was in reply to someone who said she wouldn't live on a farm in Iowa.
Farmer or more than farmer, either way he lives there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 21, 2014 2:48 am

murasaki1393 wrote:FIW Just notice that among the F4, only Nick didnt get the stepped out>standing limo exit. Marcus, Chris, and Josh (i think longer) all got this edit. I think its been said (by JBF?) that ALL of the F1 on the Ette seasons got this kind of edit.(if someone can do a further research for past seasons that would be awesome  )

So..so far not looking good for Nick (they cut out the stepping scene), if we take this into consideration. Oh Nick, what is your fault to TPTB, boy??.. giggling 

Hope someone can back this up (as far as i know JBF most likely wont be around, though sad)

ETA. after this epis, i guess its safe to say that Andi is no fan of fellow attorney, short guy and long haired guy as a spouse . Not a bad thing, just noticed it is all... Hugesmile 

I have absolutely no clue what you are referring to and I have been with the show since day one.  Smiley 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 3:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:FIW Just notice that among the F4, only Nick didnt get the stepped out>standing limo exit. Marcus, Chris, and Josh (i think longer) all got this edit. I think its been said (by JBF?) that ALL of the F1 on the Ette seasons got this kind of edit.(if someone can do a further research for past seasons that would be awesome  )

I have absolutely no clue what you are referring to and I have been with the show since day one.  Smiley 

LOL. i knew it. i have a broken English  giggling .
taking Chres as an example (as i remember this season best)--credit:IluvRomance

check Chris's limo exit on 0:42-0:44... : Marcus, Chris, Josh all edited doing the act. while Nick was chopped out.. Smiley

ETA. OOPs...should i say limo arrival??...my bad. sorry for the confusion  Embarressed! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 21, 2014 3:37 am

Your english is fine. More than fine! I don't speak another language, so my bad.
But--I don't think that step thing means a hill of beans--that is me personally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 3:43 am

Kashathediva wrote:Your english is fine.  More than fine! I don't speak another language, so my bad.
But--I don't think that step thing means a hill of beans--that is me personally.

thanks Kasha!  Smiley 

its just one of little things that caught my attention when i heard about it for the first time  :giggle: . I did once go back and checked Roberto and JP. they did a "full stepping out" thing as well. Not sure about the old seasons though...

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed May 21, 2014 8:14 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Your english is fine.  More than fine! I don't speak another language, so my bad.

thanks Kasha!  Smiley 

its just one of little things that caught my attention when i heard about it for the first time  :giggle: . I did once go back and checked Roberto and JP. they did a "full stepping out" thing as well. Not sure about the old seasons though...

Too exhausted from last season to even watch a full episode, but I'll help you out with just...

...the limo arrivals on youtube... LOL!

Not sure if I can handle watching any more than just the "highlights". I will... not... torture... myself... with... this... silly... show.  :headbanging 

First of all... is this a "spoiled" thread? If I goofed, let me know if I must delete anything. Googled "bachelorette" and you-know-who's spoiler came up on a couple sites. So... no point in posting anything on the non-spoiler threads. Also NOT debating the spoiler king, not trusting the editors or Fleiss with anything "predictable" any more, whether it is the rose ceremony order, voice-overs, body language apart from the obvious, "time stamps"... just call me a c-y-n-i-c. On the plus side, there doesn't appear to be any noticeable war going on between Fleiss and the lead, as was the case last season. So maybe we are back to "normalcy"?

Going by the limo arrival segment (all I've watch), what stood out instantly was the very soft intro music. My guess is our Ending will be much like Des'... the "ahhh" kind. Even if Andi breaks up with him months down the road, we are still getting the ending THEY want... a.k.a. "romantic".

She is much prettier and polished as the lead than as the uptight and irritable contestant last time around. Also looks a trifle bored on screen. It appears that she is looking for something specific and the majority of the guys simply don't have it. She isn't fussy about what-they-do... heck, she may be OK regardless if they are a beatnik poet, professional pimp or speech writer to the president. Yet she really wants to know where everybody is "from". Me thinks she wants the guy who causes the least conflict with HER career since she has no desire to relocate soon.

Also noticed that LOTS of guys are "nervous" as if they have some sixth sense something bad will happen this season. Probably the only bad thing is the sudden passing of Eric after he left the show and that may impact their lives more than expected. My guess is that most contestants say they are nervous out of the limo, but the editors cross-select just a few to say so in the finished episode. This time, anybody using the N-word is heard... I think I only noticed about 5 or 6 not using it.

Oh what the heck... a rundown... and, no, I did NOT see what happened to these guys "once inside" so you will be chuckling over my naiveté. Also not sure who makes top three apart from the one you-know-who chose.

1.) Marcus = Drew = Sean Lowe = Ryan Park. They need to change that it-is-getting-old guitar rift used to signify the "first out is the handsome-est by HER book". Like Ashley H. with Ryan, Andi is "woah" with Marcus. These ladies must get ink blot tests pre-season to determine what turns them on visually.

2.) Chris the Iowa farmer is clearly one THEY like from his very soft intro, but I don't buy her "nice to meet you" as genuine interest.

3 & 4.) JJ and Marquil... their music is too "ordinary" to suggest they last long. They are simply in-betweeners for the more interesting guys.

5.) Tasos walks too fast as if he's less interested in Andi than she is with him. He "tasos" about travel a lot, making me think he's here to be her tour guide. Even instructs her too much on the procedure of his "adorable" lock. Me thinks these two are too-too much alike in their fussiness.

6.) Cody the personal trainer shows how he can push a limo... but no clue how well he can "push" a woman who doesn't change her mind easily.

7.) Steven the Cali Boy is definitely too "far-away" for her tastes (i.e. give up the law practice to go surfing the Pacific), but I am guessing she keeps him long enough to see she can convert him into a Southern Boy. Uh oh. Andi has an... *drink!*... obstacle to overcome. You can't force these guys to be just like you. You have to... *drink!*... compromise.

8.) Rudie legally states "May I approach the Bachelorette?" Is it just me thinking this overall nervousness is getting out of hand?

9.) Carl has a nice blue collar firefighting occupation like Mr. Sutter. Dad would like him if she doesn't.

10.) Jason does not turn her on despite how nice he is. Something about his hair, I guess.

11.) Nick Veee has her seeing polka dots.

12.) Dylan gets the full fledge F1 entrance, making me wonder if somebody had high hopes for him but his "nervousness" ruined his chances.

13.) Patrick... soccer jock with music to match. No "nervousness" with him... a rarity with this troop.

14.) Emil asks her if she is having fun with this "so far". Obviously she hasn't seen Cary Grant's funny bourbon intoxicated scene in NORTH BY NORTHWEST with Emil the cop since she repeats "anal" instead of properly spelling out the name in her mind. They should give these bachelors and bachelorettes a must-see list of antique movies so they won't be so un-educated. I don't expect them to watch D.W. Griffith or Sergei Eisentein, mind you... just the familiar stuff. Believe it or not, there was a cinema before Harry Potter arrived.

15.) Brett and his lamp... and her expression with the lamp... alas... has my interest in Andi once again plummeting some notches. It was a joke! "We need to return this to the hotel." Huh? Don't fuss so much about it. They have a crew here who will do it. Are you going to be picking at your dress next time a guy doesn't interest you?

16.) Craig repeats Juan's gig with the champagne bottle. Eww. Yet I am surprised she is turned on by the stunt. He may be "average" in looks on her scale, but actions speak louder I guess. Her body language suggests that she is definitely thinking "stuff" about him.

17.) Ron... opposite of Craig. Too poised to do that kind of thing despite being in "beverage sales" and eager to go inside and "grab a little drink".

18.) Bradley arrives after "poised" Craig to show he drinks "culture" as an opera singer.

19.) Denver Josh gets two "thank you"s from her... poor guy.

20.) Ugh... another gimmick: the golf cart. Nick Esssss. Actually he's somebody I would want to see go far on this show simply because his soft beard and receding hairline makes him completely different than the other jocks on the show. Also he is not "nervous" like most of them.

21.) Brian gets a F1-ish entrance... and probably be my initial guess had I not been spoiled. She didn't bother asking him about himself but loved looking him over.

22.) Andrew gets one of the happy-go-lucky upbeat instrumentals, but her "thank you for coming" sounds too final for my speculation.

23.) Mike... not sure if she is into the long-hairs or not. No talk of "nervous" here but these two did look awkward together.

24.) Eric... you know they will give him the best edit possible.

25.) Atlanta Josh says "wow" coming out of the limo and I am guessing his storyline is "influenced" by Eric getting edited right before him... as if whatever "obstacles" he has get cured by Eric in some indirect way. Intriguingly, Andi was also last out of the limo last season.

I don't know how much more I will be watching, but maybe this is a start?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 21, 2014 8:33 am

Sarah_XV wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:The video on Hulu (http://www.hulu.com/watch/638282 ) pretty much says he lives on the farm.
But he does more than just being on the farm.  I think that should be brought to the table too versus just saying farmer.

Of course he is more than a farmer.
But the point I was making was in reply to someone who said she wouldn't live on a farm in Iowa.
Farmer or more than farmer, either way he lives there.
I don't know what's around that area, but what if she could get a good job locally there, wouldn't that sway things? I am just saying that keeping an open mind is a good thing right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 21, 2014 8:35 am

JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

thanks Kasha!  Smiley 

Too exhausted from last season to even watch a full episode, but I'll help you out with just...

...the limo arrivals on youtube... LOL!

Not sure if I can handle watching any more than just the "highlights". I will... not... torture... myself... with... this... silly... show.  :headbanging 

First of all... is this a "spoiled" thread? If I goofed, let me know if I must delete anything. Googled "bachelorette" and you-know-who's spoiler came up on a couple sites. So... no point in posting anything on the non-spoiler threads. Also NOT debating the spoiler king, not trusting the editors or Fleiss with anything "predictable" any more, whether it is the rose ceremony order, voice-overs, body language apart from the obvious, "time stamps"... just call me a c-y-n-i-c. On the plus side, there doesn't appear to be any noticeable war going on between Fleiss and the lead, as was the case last season. So maybe we are back to "normalcy"?

Going by the limo arrival segment (all I've watch), what stood out instantly was the very soft intro music. My guess is our Ending will be much like Des'... the "ahhh" kind. Even if Andi breaks up with him months down the road, we are still getting the ending THEY want... a.k.a. "romantic".

She is much prettier and polished as the lead than as the uptight and irritable contestant last time around. Also looks a trifle bored on screen. It appears that she is looking for something specific and the majority of the guys simply don't have it. She isn't fussy about what-they-do... heck, she may be OK regardless if they are a beatnik poet, professional pimp or speech writer to the president. Yet she really wants to know where everybody is "from". Me thinks she wants the guy who causes the least conflict with HER career since she has no desire to relocate soon.

Also noticed that LOTS of guys are "nervous" as if they have some sixth sense something bad will happen this season. Probably the only bad thing is the sudden passing of Eric after he left the show and that may impact their lives more than expected. My guess is that most contestants say they are nervous out of the limo, but the editors cross-select just a few to say so in the finished episode. This time, anybody using the N-word is heard... I think I only noticed about 5 or 6 not using it.

Oh what the heck... a rundown... and, no, I did NOT see what happened to these guys "once inside" so you will be chuckling over my naiveté. Also not sure who makes top three apart from the one you-know-who chose.

1.) Marcus = Drew = Sean Lowe = Ryan Park. They need to change that it-is-getting-old guitar rift used to signify the "first out is the handsome-est by HER book". Like Ashley H. with Ryan, Andi is "woah" with Marcus. These ladies must get ink blot tests pre-season to determine what turns them on visually.

2.) Chris the Iowa farmer is clearly one THEY like from his very soft intro, but I don't buy her "nice to meet you" as genuine interest.

3 & 4.) JJ and Marquil... their music is too "ordinary" to suggest they last long. They are simply in-betweeners for the more interesting guys.

5.) Tasos walks too fast as if he's less interested in Andi than she is with him. He "tasos" about travel a lot, making me think he's here to be her tour guide. Even instructs her too much on the procedure of his "adorable" lock. Me thinks these two are too-too much alike in their fussiness.

6.) Cody the personal trainer shows how he can push a limo... but no clue how well he can "push" a woman who doesn't change her mind easily.

7.) Steven the Cali Boy is definitely too "far-away" for her tastes (i.e. give up the law practice to go surfing the Pacific), but I am guessing she keeps him long enough to see she can convert him into a Southern Boy. Uh oh. Andi has an... *drink!*... obstacle to overcome. You can't force these guys to be just like you. You have to... *drink!*... compromise.

8.) Rudie legally states "May I approach the Bachelorette?" Is it just me thinking this overall nervousness is getting out of hand?

9.) Carl has a nice blue collar firefighting occupation like Mr. Sutter. Dad would like him if she doesn't.

10.) Jason does not turn her on despite how nice he is. Something about his hair, I guess.

11.) Nick Veee has her seeing polka dots.

12.) Dylan gets the full fledge F1 entrance, making me wonder if somebody had high hopes for him but his "nervousness" ruined his chances.

13.) Patrick... soccer jock with music to match. No "nervousness" with him... a rarity with this troop.

14.) Emil asks her if she is having fun with this "so far". Obviously she hasn't seen Cary Grant's funny bourbon intoxicated scene in NORTH BY NORTHWEST with Emil the cop since she repeats "anal" instead of properly spelling out the name in her mind. They should give these bachelors and bachelorettes a must-see list of antique movies so they won't be so un-educated. I don't expect them to watch D.W. Griffith or Sergei Eisentein, mind you... just the familiar stuff. Believe it or not, there was a cinema before Harry Potter arrived.

15.) Brett and his lamp... and her expression with the lamp... alas... has my interest in Andi once again plummeting some notches. It was a joke! "We need to return this to the hotel." Huh? Don't fuss so much about it. They have a crew here who will do it. Are you going to be picking at your dress next time a guy doesn't interest you?

16.) Craig repeats Juan's gig with the champagne bottle. Eww. Yet I am surprised she is turned on by the stunt. He may be "average" in looks on her scale, but actions speak louder I guess. Her body language suggests that she is definitely thinking "stuff" about him.

17.) Ron... opposite of Craig. Too poised to do that kind of thing despite being in "beverage sales" and eager to go inside and "grab a little drink".

18.) Bradley arrives after "poised" Craig to show he drinks "culture" as an opera singer.

19.) Denver Josh gets two "thank you"s from her... poor guy.

20.) Ugh... another gimmick: the golf cart. Nick Esssss. Actually he's somebody I would want to see go far on this show simply because his soft beard and receding hairline makes him completely different than the other jocks on the show. Also he is not "nervous" like most of them.

21.) Brian gets a F1-ish entrance... and probably be my initial guess had I not been spoiled. She didn't bother asking him about himself but loved looking him over.

22.) Andrew gets one of the happy-go-lucky upbeat instrumentals, but her "thank you for coming" sounds too final for my speculation.

23.) Mike... not sure if she is into the long-hairs or not. No talk of "nervous" here but these two did look awkward together.

24.) Eric... you know they will give him the best edit possible.

25.) Atlanta Josh says "wow" coming out of the limo and I am guessing his storyline is "influenced" by Eric getting edited right before him... as if whatever "obstacles" he has get cured by Eric in some indirect way. Intriguingly, Andi was also last out of the limo last season.

I don't know how much more I will be watching, but maybe this is a start?

JBF your back!!! Love "hearing" your thoughts. This season will be fun. Hope you stick around.  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed May 21, 2014 9:25 am

soccermom333 wrote:
JBF your back!!!  Love "hearing" your thoughts.  This season will be fun.  Hope you stick around.   Smiley 

I dunno if it will be "fun"... and not sure how much I will sit through. Yet those limo arrivals were more interesting than I expected. Aside from knowing The One spoiled, I am clueless about everything else this season apart from Eric being covered in Entertainment Weekly. Something murasaki hinted at (trying to PM me out from my cave) made me think think the editors might, in fact, incorporate him into the story more than initially planned since... correct me if I'm wrong... the crew did inform Andi and the guys about him.

It was strange how he presented the dolls (a pair, in fact... like husband and wife) long after she gave the odd reaction to the lamp... but edited right before Josh's arrival for a very specific reason. It could go either way: he's F1 or they already decided he's the next Bachelor... and because SOMETHING about Eric impacts him.

Alas... guess we must not read too much into this silly show.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 1 Premiere - May 19/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+48
glazedover
Maggenzm
docnash14
bleuberry
krispadget
livlafluv1
FLChica
mtnlvr55
b
pavalygurl
sdmom