SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 27, 2014 12:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:I have a feeling they are showing the romance this season. Oh well.

Yup, I think you're right. It seems to me at least that they're really going to show her connection to all of the F4 guys. They're not going to hide it. Eventually it's going to be boiled down to - does she pick her type or pick the guy she doesn't usually go for?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 12:13 am

Retiredswimmom wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I have a feeling they are showing the romance this season. Oh well.

:cutesmile!:   I agree Kasha.    TPTB are giving "fans" what they want.  LOL  Remember, this show is speed dating times 10000000!!!!!  All other leads have mentioned that.  Next week is two shows and they seem to be rushing through.  Maybe because of BIP.  Enjoy the ride!   Smiley 

No, they're not rushing through.  Because the following Monday, 6/9, will be a repeat of episode 4.
my guide shows it as new

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 27, 2014 12:14 am

Retiredswimmom wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

:cutesmile!:   I agree Kasha.    TPTB are giving "fans" what they want.  LOL  Remember, this show is speed dating times 10000000!!!!!  All other leads have mentioned that.  Next week is two shows and they seem to be rushing through.  Maybe because of BIP.  Enjoy the ride!   Smiley 

No, they're not rushing through.  Because the following Monday, 6/9, will be a repeat of episode 4.

Okay, thanks for the clarification.   Smiley Do we know this for sure??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 27, 2014 12:16 am

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:Any of the producers throwing anyone under the bus like Drew yet?

I haven't picked up on it yet.

Craig threw himself under the bus  Help! :thud 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue May 27, 2014 12:18 am

[quote="happygirl77us"]
Retiredswimmom wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

my guide shows it as new[/quote

TV Guide on Comcast shows it's a repeat. Oh well, we'll know soon enough

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 12:20 am

Retiredswimmom wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Yeah, I got my hopes up for nothing. I want this season over already and hope Marcus is the next Bachelor. Can't I get a Bach I want for once? OK, I did want Jason as the Bachelor.  duh Embarassed 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 12:21 am

Rolly wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I haven't picked up on it yet.

Craig threw himself under the bus  Help! :thud 

giggling :LMBO: 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 27, 2014 12:24 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I must be in the extreme minority here.  I thought that Chris and Andi's date tonight was really good.  They do have chemistry and for what it's worth, they seemed to have a more natural "affection" for one another versus something forced or over the top as I saw with Josh tonight.  

It's almost like the editing is cramming Josh down my throat.  Like there is way too much of Josh too soon and I am being rammed with it all.  Kind of makes me think that too much too fast means that it will also burn out fast too.

Auntie, I agree that time will tell if Andi and Josh, or anyone else she might choose, "burn out."  Not the first time it has happened on this show.  I happen to like Josh and did not think it was over the top at all.  But, I respect your opinion and think Nick, Chris and Marcus are all cute too.  I just see more of a connection with Josh.  Andi's face beams around him.  She seems to be trying so hard to contain her feelings for him and to not show them to the camera.  :yes:   IMO

I respect your opinion too, I just got the over the top salesman vibe from Josh. Maybe if he wasn't crammed down my throat so hard, I might be able to see the connection, but IMO, there is nothing there right now but the salesman act.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 12:24 am

What does Josh do for a living?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue May 27, 2014 12:25 am

Nope, but Millsy sure is fangirling over Marquel... That's usually a sign that they(TPTB) have "some" plans for the contestant... For the last 4-5 seasons whoever he fangirled over ended up being the the next lead. I have a feeling editing is pointing towards Chris in that regard, but perhaps they are trying to get Marquel for BIP  no idea ... He sure is one of the biggest fan faves as of now. People are going absolutely nuts over him on Twitter. :yes:

Robert Mills@Millsy11374 1h
Thank God Marquel has an amazing smile. #TheBachelorette

One Chicklette
1chicklette 1h
he's dreamy RT @Millsy11374: Thank God Marquel has an amazing smile. #TheBachelorette

Robert Mills@Millsy11374 1h
@1chicklette seriously. I have a man crush on him

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue May 27, 2014 12:25 am

atem wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Yeah, I got my hopes up for nothing. I want this season over already and hope Marcus is the next Bachelor. Can't I get a Bach I want for once?  OK, I did want Jason as the Bachelor.  duh Embarassed 

Haha! Not so fast, my friend! You have to endure a little longer. But I'd like Chris to be the next bachelor.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 27, 2014 12:26 am

Nick and Andi got the guitar riff tonight, I noticed.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+71
ImeldaMarcos
Longhornfan
Catdwoman50
eliza3
Iam4UGA
maryhse
jcrbil
black_tears
julychild
Shadow
bronniegrace