SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SafronSahara Fri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm

jlccaz wrote:She and Eric scored pretty close to Zero on the romance-ometer to my observation.  

Chris was at about 2, looking at her interest level.  

You ain't never lied. I'm glad someone said it. Everyone kept going on and on about Eric and Andi's connection and I did not see it. Andi seemed impressed by the man he was but there was no romantic spark throughout that date.

Much like Eric, the date with Chris didn't excite me either. He's a tad too green for my taste with those grand statements about Andi being the most amazing woman. Puh-leez Rolling Eyes. Are the pickings that slim in Iowa?  
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:46 pm

SafronSahara wrote:
jlccaz wrote:She and Eric scored pretty close to Zero on the romance-ometer to my observation.  

You ain't never lied. I'm glad someone said it. Everyone kept going on and on about Eric and Andi's connection and I did not see it. Andi seemed impressed by the man he was but there was no romantic spark throughout that date.

Much like Eric, the date with Chris didn't excite me either. He's a tad too green for my taste with those grand statements about Andi being the most amazing woman. Puh-leez Rolling Eyes. Are the pickings that slim in Iowa?  

Lol. Actually he said the most amazing woman on the PLANET. Is Iowa a new planet ?  lolpanda 

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri May 30, 2014 2:02 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:

Lol.  Actually he said the most amazing woman on the PLANET. Is Iowa a new planet ?  lolpanda 
Mura, you are hilarious  rofl!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 30, 2014 2:25 pm

That's why I think RS is right about Chris writing that 'anonymous' letter (as well as others, it seems). The wording was over the top and came right from his Bio of what he wants from a woman.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 4:00 pm

jlccaz wrote:...snipped...  She doesn't pull off Southern Belle very well so the y'all's distract and annoy every time, I concur with others.  

Thank you, that's exactly what I meant, but couldn't explain it. She's not pulling it off very well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 30, 2014 4:10 pm

atem wrote:That's why I think RS is right about Chris writing that 'anonymous' letter (as well as others, it seems).  The wording was over the top and came right from his Bio of what he wants from a woman.
But aren't the bio's written by the producers AFTER the season is done filming????? Therefore, Chris spoke from his heart and the producers just copied it and not the other way around.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 30, 2014 4:51 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
atem wrote:That's why I think RS is right about Chris writing that 'anonymous' letter (as well as others, it seems).  The wording was over the top and came right from his Bio of what he wants from a woman.
But aren't the bio's written by the producers AFTER the season is done filming?????  Therefore, Chris spoke from his heart and the producers just copied it and not the other way around.

No, the guys do questionnaires and the show decides what part of it to show. That's why we know what one guy likes to read (or if he doesn't read) or what he wants in his soul mate.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat May 31, 2014 6:21 pm

finally got around to watching this episode.. and omg, i love eric sad

also.. andi.. laugh out loud if a guy is HOT she will say it!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:05 am

atem wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
But aren't the bio's written by the producers AFTER the season is done filming?????  Therefore, Chris spoke from his heart and the producers just copied it and not the other way around.

No, the guys do questionnaires and the show decides what part of it to show.  That's why we know what one guy likes to read (or if he doesn't read) or what he wants in his soul mate.

If you looked at the copies of the questionnaires from Des's season Brooks' had three different handwritings on it so either he has a multiple personality or at least three different people filled that out. I think there were others also that had more than one handwriting on them. I'm not so sure anything on those bios has come totally from the contestant. JMO
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:29 am

SLA44 wrote:
atem wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

No, the guys do questionnaires and the show decides what part of it to show.  That's why we know what one guy likes to read (or if he doesn't read) or what he wants in his soul mate.

If you looked at the copies of the questionnaires from Des's season Brooks' had three different handwritings on it so either he has a multiple personality or at least three different people filled that out.  I think there were others also that had more than one handwriting on them.  I'm not so sure anything on those bios has come totally from the contestant.  JMO
Thanks for that info SLA. I thought that happened and has happened in the past to more than just that season. IMO, the producers wait to find out what has transpired through filming and add their own tidbits to the bios too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:37 am

Just like the lead's so-called blogs.  hehehe 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:21 am

IrishGal wrote:Just like the lead's so-called blogs.  hehehe 

Exactly!! :yes: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+71
ImeldaMarcos
Longhornfan
Catdwoman50
eliza3
Iam4UGA
maryhse
jcrbil
black_tears
julychild
Shadow
bronniegrace