SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by pbmax Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:24 pm

Ariela wrote:IMO, they were trying to show that Josh is a stand up guy, and already cares enough about Andi so that she's not disrespected. He's being protective. Most women like a man who will stick by them thru thick and thin ;)

This show aside, it IS disrespectful if a guy seeks phone numbers while supposedly dating you.

It also is disrespectful to the other guys there, who may be sent home because Andi may think that Andrew is into HER.

Also being a devil's advocate here....Andi deserves what Andrew is dishing. After all, she, too, seems to be leading ALL THE MEN on. Karma.

If Andi let's someone go then she's definitely not into them because I can't imigine her letting them go without a reasonable explanation this early in the show. Josh looked like someone with some issues and a temper, is what tptb was showing me and not being protective of Andi. I pause sometimes with him being the F1 because of how they are showing him. They've shown the F1 in bad light but not with a temper, especially of the guys. Sure we know the producers are behind it but why encourage Josh, if they see this connection that she already has with him(F1). I never seen them involve the F1 before. Sure JJ started it but Josh gladly took over and finish it. That's not being protective, that's be immature and silly.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:39 pm

I haven't read back through all the posts, but has it been commented on that Nick actually got involved in this, too? He didn't initiate it, but he gave witness to having heard what Andrew said in the bedroom with the guys. Nick seemed to be on the side of JJ and Josh, corroborating the evidence against Andrew. Maybe Nick wouldn't have agreed with confronting Andrew over what he did, but Nick didn't seem to think that Andrew was a stand up guy from what I recall.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:47 pm

pbmax wrote:
Ariela wrote:IMO, they were trying to show that Josh is a stand up guy, and already cares enough about Andi so that she's not disrespected. He's being protective. Most women like a man who will stick by them thru thick and thin ;)

This show aside, it IS disrespectful if a guy seeks phone numbers while supposedly dating you.

It also is disrespectful to the other guys there, who may be sent home because Andi may think that Andrew is into HER.

Also being a devil's advocate here....Andi deserves what Andrew is dishing. After all, she, too, seems to be leading ALL THE MEN on. Karma.

If Andi let's someone go then she's definitely not into them because I can't imigine her letting them go without a reasonable explanation this early in the show. Josh looked like someone with some issues and a temper, is what tptb was showing me and not being protective of Andi. I pause sometimes with him being the F1 because of how they are showing him. They've shown the F1 in bad light but not with a temper, especially of the guys. Sure we know the producers are behind it but why encourage Josh, if they see this connection that she already has with him(F1). I never seen them involve the F1 before. Sure JJ started it but Josh gladly took over and finish it. That's not being protective, that's be immature and silly.

Josh was calmly speaking with Andrew man-man, even when they went upstairs he was calmly speaking to one of the guys about how he would feel if someone else was cut and Andrew stayed but he wasn't really their for Andi....When it got heated was when all the guys were standing around putting their 2 cents in, everyone was heated not just Josh, Andrew was being passive aggressive to me.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:03 pm

If someone followed me back through a house, chased me upstairs and tried to get into the bathroom I was in to "talk to me", I don't think I would consider that calm. Just me, especially after I made a point of saying I did not want to engage. That is pursuit and not generally interpreted as calming gesture in a situation like this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:07 pm

LOL @ chased.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If someone followed me back through a house, chased me upstairs and tried to get into the bathroom I was in to "talk to me", I don't think I would consider that calm. Just me, especially after I made a point of saying I did not want to engage. That is pursuit and not generally interpreted as calming gesture in a situation like this.

Yes, that was the part that I hope was acting.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If someone followed me back through a house, chased me upstairs and tried to get into the bathroom I was in to "talk to me", I don't think I would consider that calm. Just me, especially after I made a point of saying I did not want to engage. That is pursuit and not generally interpreted as calming gesture in a situation like this.

I thought the pursuing was done by JJ, not Josh who we could hear downstairs talking calmly to the others. or did I hear/see it wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:20 pm

Anyway... here are some of my thoughts on what we saw last night... Smiley

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/06/03/the-bachelorette-2014-episode-03-review-on-boyz-and-men/

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:21 pm

Exactly! cause you would walk your grown azz on back and sat down somewhere and act like a man. Remember what you really there for, to be the next lead, oh I mean to get the girl.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:23 pm

sophienette wrote:

I thought the pursuing was done by JJ, not Josh who we could hear downstairs talking calmly to the others. or did I hear/see it wrong?
If you did, then I did as well. From what I recall, JJ was the one in hot oursuit for the most part.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:23 pm

I don't have access to the video, but I am pretty sure I remember it being both JJ and Josh. I was amazed that they pursued Andrew all through the mansion, past guys in convo, bounded up the mansion steps and then proceeded to knock on the bathroom door!
I was in stitches. I was hoping they would open the door to see the Mask sitting on the pot!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:25 pm

sophienette wrote:

Both JJ. & Josh commented upstairs to a female employee before talking to the door.  We were only shown JJ ascending.

Kashathediva wrote:I don't have access to the video, but I am pretty sure I remember it being both JJ and Josh. I was amazed that they pursued Andrew all through the mansion, past guys in convo, bounded up the mansion steps and then proceeded to knock on the bathroom door!
I was in stitches. I was hoping they would open the door to see the Mask sitting on the pot!
 rofl   The mask! That was so vaudevillian

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+66
Martinanne
Longhornfan
Ariela
black_tears
Maggenzm
julychild
Catdwoman50
jen689
Retiredswimmom
Tiggerlgh
Cecilia