SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't have access to the video, but I am pretty sure I remember it being both JJ and Josh. I was amazed that they pursued Andrew all through the mansion, past guys in convo, bounded up the mansion steps and then proceeded to knock on the bathroom door!
I was in stitches. I was hoping they would open the door to see the Mask sitting on the pot!

Both JJ and Josh were in pursuit. The ADA wannabe's wanted to get to the bottom of it. It's the typical snitch scene but he gets a rose anyway because Andi didn't know. We've seen this over and over, if looks could kill during the RC when that person gets a rose, even when the lead does know.  plotting 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If someone followed me back through a house, chased me upstairs and tried to get into the bathroom I was in to "talk to me", I don't think I would consider that calm. Just me, especially after I made a point of saying I did not want to engage. That is pursuit and not generally interpreted as calming gesture in a situation like this.
I completely agree.

One thing I thought though, why in the world would Josh feel he had the right to interfere. Why didn't he mind his own business and let JJ get into the fray with Andrew? I know it is easy to say it's producer driven, but is it all that way? Can't we make Josh accountable for his actions? I know, not all is going to be a common thought or feeling, but really, shouldn't Josh be held accountable? BTW, I am personally not excusing JJ for his actions either.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:37 pm

sophienette wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:If someone followed me back through a house, chased me upstairs and tried to get into the bathroom I was in to "talk to me", I don't think I would consider that calm. Just me, especially after I made a point of saying I did not want to engage. That is pursuit and not generally interpreted as calming gesture in a situation like this.

I thought the pursuing was done by JJ, not Josh who we could hear downstairs talking calmly to the others. or did I hear/see it wrong?
I thought I saw both Josh and JJ at the bathroom door.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+66
Martinanne
Longhornfan
Ariela
black_tears
Maggenzm
julychild
Catdwoman50
jen689
Retiredswimmom
Tiggerlgh
Cecilia