SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 4 - Mon June 2/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 4 - Mon June 2/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 4 - Mon June 2/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Thu May 29, 2014 11:14 pm

This may have been discussed already and I missed it. (I had eye surgery so I am not on the computer as much as usual).

Per RS in an answer to an email in his column today….

Comment: Eric doesn’t leave. Andi sends him home before a rose ceremony.

Did we know she sent him home? I thought maybe he left on his own.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 4 - Mon June 2/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 4 - Mon June 2/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu May 29, 2014 11:31 pm

I don't think we knew if he left or if she sent him home.

I caught a bit of his live q&a and he said her "I'm so exhausted, this is real to me" clip was related to Eric and happened shortly after she sent him home.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 4 - Mon June 2/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 29, 2014 11:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think we knew if he left or if she sent him home.

I caught a bit of his live q&a and he said her "I'm so exhausted, this is real to me" clip was related to Eric and happened shortly after she sent him home.

I had suggested that was what her meltdown was about on one of these threads yesterday or the day before. I was hoping that Eric was the one to leave though and that she hadn't sent him packing but it looks like she sent him packing after all. Too bad! Not sure how they are going to air that one.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:36 am

I just saw the preview for tonights ep and all I can say is WOW. Honestly, if someone called her out for being fake she has the right to yell at them IMO.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:43 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I just saw the preview for tonights ep and all I can say is WOW. Honestly, if someone called her out for being fake she has the right to yell at them IMO.
I disagree

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:11 am

happygirl77us wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I just saw the preview for tonights ep and all I can say is WOW. Honestly, if someone called her out for being fake she has the right to yell at them IMO.
I disagree

It does look , to me, like she's sort of leading ALL of them on. It's like she's fishing for compliments. Giving THEM unreasonable hope. Some could interpret this as fake. I'll give her a temporary benefit of the doubt that she's trying to do the opposite of JPab....she always said that JPab acted not interested enough. But she's acting TOO INTERESTED in all of them.

I'm not sure what to me make of her yet. It's still early, but if I weren't feeling it* with any of the guys I would not be all lovey dovey.
Also, I thought that reading the card right away in front of Eric was very rude. She should have waited until their 1 on 1 was over. It's ALL about HER. She's eating it all up.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:16 am

Here are some thoughts for a discussion…..how do you think you'd feel if Andi was sort of "tough" on Eric tonight, compared to if it was one of the other guys.
I personally think people's reactions in general are going to be to overreact, because he died. Some will crucify Andi. But we have to remember, he was alive and well, and she had no clue what would happen. I just wonder if people will be able to separate their normal thoughts from grieving thoughts.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:22 am

Ariela wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
I disagree

It does look , to me, like she's sort of leading ALL of them on. It's like she's fishing for compliments. Giving THEM unreasonable hope. Some could interpret this as fake. I'll give her a temporary benefit of the doubt that she's trying to do the opposite of JPab....she always said that JPab acted not interested enough. But she's acting TOO INTERESTED in all of them.

I'm not sure what to me make of her yet. It's still early, but if I weren't feeling it* with any of the guys I would not be all lovey dovey.
Also, I thought that reading the card right away in front of Eric was very rude. She should have waited until their 1 on 1 was over. It's ALL about HER. She's eating it all up.

I think she is trying to get to know all of them. It really is the lead's job to do this, and to lead them on. Ashley did it, Des did it. They a cannot have her concentrate on only her F3 in week 3.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:37 am

I don't get people condoning lying and leading people on. I don't care if they knew what they signed up for. It's WRONG! It's like that whole cat fish fad.

For her to go off on Eric is wrong as he is one of the nicest men around and it turns my stomach with her trying to act like he was 'family'. I never have liked her and she's not the type to be the lead.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 am

atem wrote:I don't get people condoning lying and leading people on.  I don't care if they knew what they signed up for. It's WRONG!  It's like that whole cat fish fad.  

For her to go off on Eric is wrong as he is one of the nicest men around and it turns my stomach with her trying to act like he was 'family'.  I never have liked her and she's not the type to be the lead.  

It is the entire premise of the show…….

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:02 am

Everyone who has spoke of Eric has said that he was one of the most interesting, smartest, NICEST people they had ever met. I doubt whatever he said to Andi was bad (or Atleast as bad as she thought), because Im sure it wasnt intended to be. She was probably exhausted, like she said, and trying to give her all and what he said/how it came across was the wrong way (to her). If TPTB show what happened tonight, they'll be in some major Sh*t. They wont win. People will think its insensitive and awful to show Eric getting chewed out AND hate on their Bachelorette as well (because of whats happened since). Bad all around imo. I fear for what tonight brings..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:46 am

nutty1 wrote:
atem wrote:I don't get people condoning lying and leading people on.  I don't care if they knew what they signed up for. It's WRONG!  It's like that whole cat fish fad.  

For her to go off on Eric is wrong as he is one of the nicest men around and it turns my stomach with her trying to act like he was 'family'.  I never have liked her and she's not the type to be the lead.  

It is the entire premise of the show…….

Yeah, but what I'm seeing is that Andi goes too far. She's manipulating the guys into mistaking her seeking ATTENTION (all about her. She loves them chasing her) for AFFECTION. They are ALL being point blank lead on. They are thinking that she is into them ONLY.

I've seen the previous leads sort of stroke the guys egos to get the show finished (so they didn't bolt), whereas Andi shows too much interest crossing the line. To me, THAT is not making anyone feel special, but she IS being FAKE, as fake can get.....bless her little heart.  :shocked!: 

giggling

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 4 - Mon June 2/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
stuckinsc
foodie
reversepsychology
Newto
peachoc
emeraldluvsbama
chloep
Mustang19
chinita
Elphaba
Norcalgal