SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by emad0722 Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:49 pm

SLA44 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Chris looks soooo cute in that photo! Nick seems to really like that shirt of his.

This is the best part of the show for me, seeing the friendships post-show.

Yep and some of these friendships last a lot longer than the engagements that come out of this show. giggling 

best part of this whole silly TV show to me haha i would put money on them before any couple!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:53 pm

emad0722 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Chris looks soooo cute in that photo! Nick seems to really like that shirt of his.

Yep and some of these friendships last a lot longer than the engagements that come out of this show. giggling 

best part of this whole silly TV show to me haha i would put money on them before any couple!

lolpanda Yep they don't have a very good track record for this show - better on the 'ette side but only one on the bach side unless we can count Jason but that is still pretty skimpy 2 out of 18 less than 10%. The 'ette side is a bit better with 3 out 9 so far for 33.3%.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:45 am

SLA44 wrote:

Tis true. Arie and Jef lasted a lot longer than Jef and Emily - of course, that bromance is now past tense as well.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:48 am

SLA44 wrote:
emad0722 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

lolpanda Yep they don't have a very good track record for this show - better on the 'ette side but only one on the bach side unless we can count Jason but that is still pretty skimpy 2 out of 18 less than 10%.  The 'ette side is a bit better with 3 out 9 so far for 33.3%.

HAHA true when you get bigger than your boots its bound to blow up - hopefully these boys don't.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:33 am

Looking forward to seeing more of Chris on my screen! He's definitely been the "Where's Waldo" of this season. Love the preview with him telling JJ to '"do you". Go Chris!!!

Go BIG or Go HOME

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:23 am

Does anyone have any idea of how wealthy Chris is? Salary? Business ownings? Net worth?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:52 am

MiaHawk wrote:Does anyone have any idea of how wealthy Chris is?  Salary?  Business ownings?  Net worth?
Didn't someone say he's a millionaire and jokingly say his family owns half of Iowa?

I'm interested in all their financial statuses too, Mia! So voyeuristic! No shame!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:13 pm

Yes, TPTB said that Chris is a millionaire I think it was in some of their publicity, maybe it the top 5 to keep an eye on. Their farm is 6,000 acres and they raise grains, corn and 12,000 hogs. He also has a real estate license. RS said that he is loaded and owned real estate (farm land). He is a fourth generation farmer and land baron. He has also worked in farm management. I'm sure that there is a lot more there that I don't know. Their farm is a large operation but as far as net worth - don't know.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:49 pm

I could believe his family's net worth is in the millions but most farmers are land rich and cash poor, at least for most of the year! It's not like earning a steady salary that is auto-deposited biweekly. The fact that he is 4th generation suggests net worth, not liquid millionaire.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:47 pm

Max64 wrote:
JBF wrote:Oh give me time... I'll add more Easter Eggs after I am done re-watching. Ha ha! Lots of fun stuff. Unicorns, a roasted hog head (ewwww), a marionette show performed while Josh talks (ouch! Is he a wooden head?)... you name it.

Another thing to add while looking at the blue SC guy, it's Chris saying he's falling in love with over that particular shot.  
LOL, not that it probably means much

Go ahead and sceencap the letter since it is four times as lengthy as the "letter" she reads on the screen

A couple of additions... some a bit odd...
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2403p36-chris-soules-bachelorette-10-fan-forum-spoilers-discussion#624516

40.) Early in ep #6, Andi says “I get to spend more quality time with guys that I definitely, y’know, picture my life with”. Chris is shown over “definitely”.

41.) Very weird editing that makes little sense right now…

There’s an out-of-focus zoom on Chris (just before he walks behind Dylan) over the pronoun “they” in the following line about taking Nick on a second 1 on 1: “I know my decision might not seem like the most popular decision to make, but part of this is making sure they know to trust me.”

Over a shot of Nick and Andi impishly grinning as if about to have shop-talk, she continues “This is my journey for love and I need to do everything I can to find that love and part of that is knowing when I need more from somebody”. More what? Poems? Letters? Information about somebody else? Cody later questions Chris: “Is she really into Nick or maybe she wants some questions answered today?”

42.) Uh oh… a pig’s head at the market!… and both Josh and Chris looking at it. Josh is a bit shocked in his expression. There is a nice wacky sequence of “stuff” here…

Chris: “I’m excited to be on a group date today. It’s gonna be fun. Still six guys and one girl… that is not the ideal situation for any of us.”
Andi to Chris: “Tie it tight.”

Josh: “It’s the first time I have really seen her since our 1 on 1 date.” (Cue shot of the unicorn balloon bobbing up and down, a cute homage to Brooks in Atlantic City comparing Desiree to a “mystical creature”.)

“I miss her a lot.” (Now a marionette show with wooden puppets… not sure what the editors are insinuating here with Josh.)

“Of course, I just wish it was a 1 on 1 with me and Andi, but I am just want more time with her.” (The group all says “grazia”.)

Then Brian steps in with a cute baseball line obviously intended for Josh (repeating what Rudie said back in episode #1):
“The date card says ‘I’m looking for true love’. So it was hard to figure out what we will be doing. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a curve ball.”

43.) In the torture chamber, Chris is the one getting her “in order to find the truth in this room…” (i.e. regarding the secret admirer letters). Twice she mentions “two way street”, once facing Chris in the room.

Andi lied about two questions, but apparently not these: “Are you in love?” and “Do you think your husband is among the remaining guys?”

Later, with the group in the evening, she says regarding ripping up the answers “I think it was more about knowing some of the answers” (smile to Chris).

44.) The blow effect.
Chris gave this at rose ceremony #4 after Harrison said “man of her dreams”.
Andi gives this same effect at the start of her lie detector test.
Last year, another Chris gave the exact same reaction as he stepped out of the limo in Antigua for FRC.

45.) Her sob speech during the Chris scenes: “It is tough being in my position and feeling vulnerable. You know… I’m not here putting my life on hold. I’m not putting myself out there, y’know, opening myself up for nothing. I came here for love. I came here for eternal love, for a husband and I don’t know how genuine it is. Just tough to feel like I was maybe so wrong.”

(Of course, this was before he reveals himself as her letter writer.)

Then again, all of these ‘ettes are blubbering every season. Even after poem after poem, Desiree was still blubbery (over a similar music score) during her finale: “It’s hard for me to accept how much Chris loves me because I never felt that before… y’know, to be ready to allow someone in.”

46.) “Chris is always that dash of hope when it’s a bad day and times it is rough, it is weird how Chris is always there to swoop in. I like it.”

Before giving Chris his rose, “I’m not gonna lie, it is getting weird for me.”

BTW, the word “weird” has been used a lot this season:

Eric to Andi: The biggest part of it is seeing other people that I knew and loved before get married and I still know and love them. They didn't disappear. They didn't become weird.
JJ: From the day we arrived here, we are dating Andi. Granted, there are 25 of us. Granted, that may be weird to a lot of us at first. It weirded me out that the first opportunity that he had to interact with other females, he comes back with a girl’s number
Eric to Andrew: Every rose ceremony, even with that rose, there is that weird vibe going into it.
Nick: There’s no denying it is not going to get weird.
Nick: It is weird but I am not going to be insecure about that.
Andi on Nick: It is weird because he is admitting what he said and it is all in line with what Cody told me.
Andi on Brian not kissing her: It’s kinda weird that it is so weird.

47.) Interesting music choices played a bit too early.

Back in episode #1, Chris arrived from his limo with the exact same music used on ATFR montages.

After Andi says “Chris, would you accept this rose?” in episode #6, he says in a PI session: “It is not only about the rose. Roses only mean you are developing a relationship. It kinda reassured me that she is excited about where we are at and what I had done”. The music played here tends to be used in FRC scenes. For example, it was played as JP Rosenbaum stepped out of the Fiji plane to greet Ashley.

Also during Chris’ speech, she hugs each of the other four guys on the date good night. During the key line “Roses only mean you are developing a relationship” is spoken when she hugs Josh. (Josh later complains “It doesn’t feel good to see another guy get a rose from Andi. I’m not gonna say I’m happy about it.”)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:50 pm

Love all your 'Easter Eggs" JBF, I'm sure you will find some more before HTDs.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:55 pm

[/img]Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 9 605Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 9 604Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 9 606Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 9 610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+52
Beagle
luvlady345
umngirl
George1218
Muslady