SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by JBF Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:35 pm

They are playing games on twitter a lot... and in phone pranks.

I do question the bromances this season, though.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by jnc2985 Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:49 pm

So I guys I am watching twitter posts from Chris and Andi both:

Chris posts:

Happy 4th of July! pic.twitter.com/LWvr6WJ1C7
Reply Retweet Favorite More
Embedded image permalink
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
h
6:27 PM - 4 Jul 2014

Andi posts at:

Happy Birthday 'Merica! Love from the lake! pic.twitter.com/myAEDqWqAX
Reply Retweet Favorite More
Embedded image permalink
RETWEETS
FAVORITES

6:24 PM - 4 Jul 201

jnc2985

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:11 am

Exactly my point.  why wouldn't Andi be the same, with whom ever her f1 is?  Seeing all the SM comments from her or from family members she  isn't quite being the "good little soldier" .  Especially with Andi a lawyer, she knows when to keep her mouth shut, and she's being very vocal, in a non vocal way..  Wasn't that her father driving the limo on the M&G?  If got that "job", he must be in with the producers, and I can't see him being sloppy about SM activity.  I don't know, it's just typically the f1 and their family are so "afraid" to spill the beans that they are usually extra cautious..Josh's family has been more than exuberant on SM.  Makes no sense to me especially after MF going out of his way to fool the spoilers in Des' season.[/quote]

Wait....I have a question.....Andi's father was at the M&G and I watched the 3 deleted scenes on abc. But he was driving the limos that night??? What??? I'm confused. Can somebody explain? TIA
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:45 am

MiaHawk wrote:

Exactly my point.  why wouldn't Andi be the same, with whom ever her f1 is?  Seeing all the SM comments from her or from family members she  isn't quite being the "good little soldier" .  Especially with Andi a lawyer, she knows when to keep her mouth shut, and she's being very vocal, in a non vocal way..  Wasn't that her father driving the limo on the M&G?  If got that "job", he must be in with the producers, and I can't see him being sloppy about SM activity.  I don't know, it's just typically the f1 and their family are so "afraid" to spill the beans that they are usually extra cautious..Josh's family has been more than exuberant on SM.  Makes no sense to me especially after MF going out of his way to fool the spoilers in Des' season.

Wait....I have a question.....Andi's father was at the M&G and I watched the 3 deleted scenes on abc.  But he was driving the limos that night???  What???  I'm confused.  Can somebody explain?  TIA[/quote]

I thought it was sleuthed that Andi's father was one of the limo drivers at the M&G? Trying to find the SC's but can't seem to locate them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:25 am

The limo driver that night and Hy might look alike, but I believe it was sleuthed that it was not Hy, and that this limo driver has been on previous season(s)?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:33 pm

Chris has a new facebook page...https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Soules/784020851610205

funny Marcus comment on this:

Thanks for finding your way to my Facebook page. My apologizes for all the requests/messages I have not been able to get to. Follow along here for updates and posts.
Marcus Grodd: Omg follow me. You're sooo dreamy laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:03 pm

OT As per the suggestion of a poster, there is now a Chris Soules Fan Forum Sceencaps-Pics No discussion thread, as well for Marcus Nick and Josh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:17 am

I thought that Chris's HTD was the best by far. I loved his whole family and it really reminded me of Sean's HTD when he was on Emily's season. I loved his whole family as well. I got a kick out of her driving the tractor and Chris telling her she could sit on his lap any time. Chris is the whole package as far as I'm concerned and who ever ends up with him is going to be a very lucky lady. :yes: 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:31 am

I loved Chris' HTD as well. I won't post this on the regular threads, I'm sure it would get jumped on, but I thought Andi was all over Chris! From the beginning, in the car she was all smiles, and when she got out, she was the one wanting more. There was obviously a lot going on between these two that we have not been privy too. The whole date was great, their converstation, everything. Everything with his family went well, Andi felt like she fit in... Big difference in Andi when she left Chris from when she left Nick..
So I wonder, what could possible go wrong for her to send him home? She was okay with Iowa, okay with finding work in Iowa, loved his family... so what could it be?

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:41 am

Max64 wrote:I loved Chris' HTD as well.  I won't post this on the regular threads, I'm sure it would get jumped on, but I thought Andi was all over Chris!   From the beginning, in the car she was all smiles, and when she got out, she was the one wanting more.  There was obviously a lot going on between these two that we have not been privy too.  The whole date was great, their converstation, everything.  Everything with his family went well, Andi felt like she fit in...  Big difference in Andi when she left Chris from when she left Nick..
So I wonder, what could possible go wrong for her to send him home?  She was okay with Iowa, okay with finding work in Iowa, loved his family... so what could it be?

Only RS is the one that said she sent him home before the FD overnight portion. I will believe she sent him home when I see it. She seems to go to him for advice a lot and that is very telling to me. I am sure we have not seen even a small percentage of what has gone on with Chris in all those episodes that he was hidden. Something really good had happened between them on that 1-on-1 date at the race track that I think was left sitting on the edit room floor as well. There is a reason they haven't shown much of him or them together and I think it is because of what was going on between them. I need to find that preview so I can view it again.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:41 am

I thought Andi's HTD with Chris was very good, too.  As far as chemistry between the two that we have not been shown much of, I go back to what a female TV anchor reported on air after having attended the basketball date in Connecticut and interviewing Andi and some of the guys.  When asked by her male counterparts who she thought Andi would pick, she answered Josh and Chris seemed to be the two that Andi had the most chemistry with.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:32 am

My first time on this thread. Loved Chris's HTD. Thought his family was great. I hope Chris is the next Bachelor. He is the whole package!
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+52
Beagle
luvlady345
umngirl
George1218
Muslady