SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by mimzy4u Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:17 pm

SLA44 wrote:
mimzy4u wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Neither am I.

Neither am I, as one of his BIGGEST fans.  Go Team Marcus!!

I'm not sure where you got that but I do like Marcus so it must have been about someone else - maybe Arie, I wasn't one of his biggest fans.

Hi SLA44, I'm somewhat confused by your posts. Granted, I'm new to this forum but I certainly never implied that you did not like Marcus. Quite the contrary in fact. I was under the impression that I was responding, like-minded to you and others, that were in agreement that we are ALL fans of Marcus. If you thought I was implying otherwise then my mistake, that was not the intention here. Perhaps I misread what was being said on the posts. I am on this forum because like most everyone here, I am a fan of Marcus and wish him all the best. That included you.

mimzy4u

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:21 pm

mimzy4u wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
mimzy4u wrote:

I'm not sure where you got that but I do like Marcus so it must have been about someone else - maybe Arie, I wasn't one of his biggest fans.

Hi SLA44, I'm somewhat confused by your posts.  Granted, I'm new to this forum but I certainly never implied that you did not like Marcus.  Quite the contrary in fact.  I was under the impression that I was responding, like-minded to you and others, that were in agreement that we are ALL fans of Marcus.  If you thought I was implying otherwise then my mistake, that was not the intention here.  Perhaps I misread what was being said on the posts.  I am on this forum because like most everyone here, I am a fan of Marcus and wish him all the best.  That included you.  

No problem I just wanted to make sure you didn't think that remark was directed at Marcus. Glad you are here among the rest of us and hope you continue to post.  Hugesmile 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:26 pm

SLA44 wrote:
mimzy4u wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
mimzy4u wrote:

Hi SLA44, I'm somewhat confused by your posts.  Granted, I'm new to this forum but I certainly never implied that you did not like Marcus.  Quite the contrary in fact.  I was under the impression that I was responding, like-minded to you and others, that were in agreement that we are ALL fans of Marcus.  If you thought I was implying otherwise then my mistake, that was not the intention here.  Perhaps I misread what was being said on the posts.  I am on this forum because like most everyone here, I am a fan of Marcus and wish him all the best.  That included you.  

No problem I just wanted to make sure you didn't think that remark was directed at Marcus.  Glad you are here among the rest of us and hope you continue to post.   Hugesmile 

Just want to make it clear that I am TeamMarcus but SLA44 I love your avi!!! Very cute picture of Chris  :Drool: My love for Marcus does not stop me from appreciating a few of the others....actually many of them are cute!  Hugesmile 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Rolly wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
mimzy4u wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
mimzy4u wrote:

No problem I just wanted to make sure you didn't think that remark was directed at Marcus.  Glad you are here among the rest of us and hope you continue to post.   Hugesmile 

Just want to make it clear that I am TeamMarcus but SLA44 I love your avi!!! Very cute picture of Chris  :Drool: My love for Marcus does not stop me from appreciating a few of the others....actually many of them are cute!  Hugesmile 

Thank you Rolly - I like them both and am pulling for both of them to be either F1 or the next bachelor. Marcus is definitely drool worthy but I also like Chris a lot and I think that he is also drool worthy - especially in my avi!!  :Drool:   :Drool: One for each of them!
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:52 pm

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 14 10

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:18 pm

^^^ Now that's a cute picture of him!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:46 pm

SLA44 wrote:^^^ Now that's a cute picture of him!

Marcus is just plain HOT !!!!  beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:35 am

mimzy4u wrote:You know, I have never been the kind of woman that went just after looks.  In fact, I've had boyfriends that weren't that good looking but had some other quality that appealed to me so I am far from superficial in that regard, but DAMN, Marcus is just so hot.  He has truly been the reason I have enjoyed this season of the B'rette.  I LOVE just looking at Marcus.  What makes that even better is that he also seems to be a really nice guy.  It is just incredibly impressive that he shows no indication of being stuck on himself, arrogant, or overly macho, quite the contrary.  I agree with Andi that Marcus doesn't even seem to realize just how hot he really is, which is SOOOOO attractive.  On another forum he was described as lacking confidence in himself.  I seriously doubt that.  Marcus has gone after Andi almost from the start.  A less confident man would have done like some others that have been long let go by Andi, which is hug the wall and try to pump up the nerve to approach her.  He wanted to talk with her so he sought her out.  He said he planned to get his first kiss with her and he went for it.  All the while continuing to prove himself to be sweet, adorable, sexy as hell, drama-free, strong when needed, and not afraid to say how he feels.  Now THAT is what I call a real man.  I am still so impressed with how he helped Andi repel down that building when he himself also had a fear of heights.  And that stripping date.  Wow!  Andi did us all a huge favor giving Marcus a solo routine, which he hit out of the park, even though he was so nervous.  Our Marcus is a reserved kind of guy, after all.  He never showed his nervousness, however, and looked like a pro undressing before a rowdy crowd of women.  He stepped up to the plate, performed very well, all the while keeping his eye on the prize, Andi, not drooling over the other women in the audienc.  Marcus rocks!  As much as I want him to be Andi's F1 (to hell with the spoilers at this point), if he does not get that far, this guy should be the next Bachelor. :soapbox

clapping! 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:18 am

We interrupt this Marcus fan thread to bring you breaking news in the MiaHawk "I did not zero in on Marcus during the stripper date" Perjury Trial. As you know, a jury of her peers has been deliberating for about 48 hours now, debating her guilt or innocence in what has become the trial of the century. This case has attracted people from all walks of life, from celebrities to politicians, and many have come out in defense of Mia!

Here we have a clip of "Bill" who served as a character witness (Note he uses his petname for Mia):

Next we saw the prosecution call hostile witness "Jack" to the stand :

And lastly, we saw "Al" protesting and asking on behalf of Mia for a retrial:

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:30 am

...But we have just received word that the jury has reached a unanimous decision. Let's go directly to the scene inside of the courthouse:

That's correct....GUILTY! MiaHawk has been found GUILTY of perjury in the "I did not zero in on Marcus during the stripper sate" Perjury Trial!

And we've just gotten word that there was a secret video that blew this case wide open. Yes, an anonymous videographer provided damning evidence in this case. We don't know the name of this videographer. We only know that orange Cheetos stains were found on the envelop that was left on the prosecutor's desk. But, since Cheetos appear to be a popular snack these days, there is little hope that we will ever know who this person is or how they came to have this video. Take a look at the damning evidence that shows MiaHawk's actual reaction to the Aviator dance. Folks, there was no way she was going to be able to talk her way out of this GUILTY verdict:

The sentencing phase of this trial will begin tomorrow. Stay tuned for further updates.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:42 am

Mia, you are too funny.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:25 am

MiaHawk wrote:...But we have just received word that the jury has reached a unanimous decision.  Let's go directly to the scene inside of the courthouse:

That's correct....GUILTY!  MiaHawk has been found GUILTY of perjury in the "I did not zero in on Marcus during the stripper sate" Perjury Trial!  

And we've just gotten word that there was a secret video that blew this case wide open.  Yes, an anonymous videographer provided damning evidence in this case.  We don't know the name of this videographer.  We only know that orange Cheetos stains were found on the envelop that was left on the prosecutor's desk.  But, since Cheetos appear to be a popular snack these days, there is little hope that we will ever know who this person is or how they came to have this video.  Take a look at the damning evidence that shows MiaHawk's actual reaction to the Aviator dance.  Folks, there was no way she was going to be able to talk her way out of this GUILTY verdict:

The sentencing phase of this trial will begin tomorrow.  Stay tuned for further updates.  

MiaHawk (Wolfie) this is exactly what I envisioned you looking like while watching Marcus, eyes popping out of your head and tongue wagging with disgusting drool all over the table.  :Drool: I hope you take that first step towards absolution by admitting your guilt especially with the overwhelming damning evidence, Cheeto stains and all. I would really like to know if "his hotness" is reading this and has any idea of the way in which you were undressing him with your eyes (granted you didn't have far to go with those little white skivves).  affraid It's clear that the evidence was overwhelming and so the appropriate guilty verdict....we are anxiously awaiting the sentencing. We can only hope there won't be any courtroom :drama

rofl rofl rofl 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+41
Piper61
soccermom333
nd4reality
Beagle
MiaHawk