SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Wow, my big sister's birthday was July 2nd too!  I hope Marcus has a great birthday.  I like Marcus, think he is awesome, just too awesome for Andi.  I think he deserves a woman who doesn't have to make everything about her.

Stuckinsc...you want Marcus, Josh and Nick freed...what about Chris? Show him some love!!! giggling Free at last, free at last...

I have to see Chris get ensnared to free him, to me he is still Waldo, I am not sure I can find him. Though after MeAndi complains about him living in the middle of nowhere next week I am sure I will want him to be freed too. His MM like goodness is too much to be wasted.

Not sure about him as the bachelor though. I think lots of women would happily love a farmer, but the average fameho they cast on this show? I am not too sure about that.

Oh and once again, Marcus is awesome and deserves a truly awesome woman.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:37 pm

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 20 BrLPNL9CUAANsfS
in Venice
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 20 BrVpypFCcAMM7-S

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 20 BrOgpQBCMAIL5Vx
France
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:46 pm

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 20 BrWSqjECQAARZtP
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 20 BrbBgvVCIAAz36f
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:59 am

Rolly wrote:Does anybody else have trouble opening the Josh threads? I just avoid them.I know he's the spoiled F1 but geez can they stop gloating about it.  no I'm not sure he is F1, maybe he is, but the emphatic refusal to consider the remote possibility that he isn't F1 irritates me. :angryemotion  OK now that I've said it, I feel better.  :hidingchair If I've offended any Josh lovers....sorry. You probably aren't here anyway because you're in the Josh threads.

I am in the Marcus thread, he may or may not be F1, but he is the best in my book.  cheerleader 

Haven't watched the entire show from last night because we lost cable with the storms in Chicago (Nick's brother knows about those). Will it make me sad? Should I skip it? Will I love Marcus more? Of course I will... :tissuebox 

rotfl This board is funny. Rolly, you do realize we said the exact same thing about Brooks' threads!!  laugh out loud  :uptonogood The only difference is the gloating will go on for months this time.  sad It's easier to just not go over there.  console

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:23 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Rolly wrote:Does anybody else have trouble opening the Josh threads? I just avoid them.I know he's the spoiled F1 but geez can they stop gloating about it.  no I'm not sure he is F1, maybe he is, but the emphatic refusal to consider the remote possibility that he isn't F1 irritates me. :angryemotion  OK now that I've said it, I feel better.  :hidingchair If I've offended any Josh lovers....sorry. You probably aren't here anyway because you're in the Josh threads.

I am in the Marcus thread, he may or may not be F1, but he is the best in my book.  cheerleader 

Haven't watched the entire show from last night because we lost cable with the storms in Chicago (Nick's brother knows about those). Will it make me sad? Should I skip it? Will I love Marcus more? Of course I will... :tissuebox 

rotfl This board is funny. Rolly, you do realize we said the exact same thing about Brooks' threads!!  laugh out loud  :uptonogood The only difference is the gloating will go on for months this time.  sad It's easier to just not go over there.  console

Grace you are absolutely right....smart girl. During Brooks season I believed the spoilers and just thought the people that didn't were just living in a dream world, really in denial is what I thought. I hope I wasn't gloating as a Brooks supporter because gloating is ugly to watch. I'm sorry if I was. After that season I felt like I was suffering from PTSD and I was totally in  speechless  ....could not believe it and really still don't. Brooks is coming back isn't he?!?  Hugesmile Until Brooks left there was no way I thought there was the slightest possibility Brooks wasn't F1 and even after he left I was pretty sure he was coming back. I saw how in love Des was with him, after all she said if he were to get down on one knee she would say yes. And even if there was a slight chance he didn't come back, there was no way with everything Des said she could pick any one else. Boy was I wrong. (Even though I believe if Brooks had been there at the end Des would have picked him JMO deadhorse  :hidingchair ).

I guess that's why after that season I think until the show is a wrap we don't know anything positively for sure. And I for one will have my opinions about what will happen but nothing would surprise me. TPTB are sneaky plotting and will do anything :uptonogood to get what they want. Who knows what it is they want this season? It's never over until it's really over and even then you can still get a surprise like a Mesnick.  :giggle: 

So I will live in the safe zone and stay away from those that are looking at china patterns for Andi and Josh. After all, whether they believe it or not he may not be "the one" in the end. We shall see..... peace
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:04 pm

Please post according to the topic title, and not opinions of what goes on in other threads.

Any registered member has the right to politely ask the thread get back on topic if you feel it is going off course.

Thank you.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 20 2dj0uc1

I have no problem staying on topic in this thread!  Hugesmile 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:48 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 20 2dj0uc1

I have no problem staying on topic in this thread!   Hugesmile   

Please tell me why you don't take this man to an FS? Girl you aren't engaged yet, enjoy the goodies of others while you can!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:54 pm

Rolly wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Grace you are absolutely right....smart girl. During Brooks season I believed the spoilers and just thought the people that didn't were just living in a dream world, really in denial is what I thought. I hope I wasn't gloating as a Brooks supporter because gloating is ugly to watch. I'm sorry if I was. After that season I felt like I was suffering from PTSD and I was totally in  speechless  ....could not believe it and really still don't. Brooks is coming back isn't he?!?  Hugesmile Until Brooks left there was no way I thought there was the slightest possibility Brooks wasn't F1 and even after he left I was pretty sure he was coming back. I saw how in love Des was with him, after all she said if he were to get down on one knee she would say yes. And even if there was a slight chance he didn't come back, there was no way with everything Des said she could pick any one else. Boy was I wrong. (Even though I believe if Brooks had been there at the end Des would have picked him JMO deadhorse  :hidingchair ).

I guess that's why after that season I think until the show is a wrap we don't know anything positively for sure. And I for one will have my opinions about what will happen but nothing would surprise me. TPTB are sneaky plotting and will do anything :uptonogood to get what they want. Who knows what it is they want this season? It's never over until it's really over and even then you can still get a surprise like a Mesnick.  :giggle: 

So I will live in the safe zone and stay away from those that are looking at china patterns for Andi and Josh. After all, whether they believe it or not he may not be "the one" in the end. We shall see..... peace

Sorry if I am an offender about staying on topic.  Embarassed I LOVE MARCUS I LOVE MARCUS I LOVE MARCUS.  ILOVEU (Hope that makes up for it!!!)  :hidingchair He is the one I like the most and am the most attracted to. More reserved, very handsome, a bit unsure of himself. He doesn't have a clue that he is really quite a catch. His feelings go deep, he's apprehensive about sharing them but does anyway. He has a dysfunctional family and because I come from one I think "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". I think it's so sad if that is what is "the nail in the coffin" for Marcus. He has no control about the family he comes from, only has control about how he deals with it. I think Marcus has done extremely well. He is sweet, sensitive, on the quiet side but I bet if you got him in a group of friends he would be a lot of fun. On top of all that I think he is one hell of a kisser which in my opinion more than makes up for his dysfunctional family. And he takes his niece out to shop for legos....does it get any better???

I LOVE MARCUS !!!!  :cutiepie 

Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:58 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 20 2dj0uc1

I have no problem staying on topic in this thread!   Hugesmile   

OMG...this guy is hot and he can kiss. Please take him on the FS, if not for you for me. I want to see Marcus on a beach without a shirt....kissing me. Is that too much to ask ?!?  Hugesmile 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:08 pm

Rolly, to both of your posts. It should not be too much to ask to have Marcus half naked again. It would almost be a service to the women of world to have Marcus half naked again.

If his backstory scared Andi off (not that it did or he isn't F1), but if it did, then he is truly better off without him. The right woman will see how those experiences made him the great guy that he is and love him for it even more.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Well there are 7 weeks of BIP to come - I expect much of it shirtless.  You can always record it and then just slowmo watch the Marcus parts. That's probably my plan with how the rest of that show sounds.  Embarressed! Maybe that's why the producers decided they needed to make up some lame show without a real premise or purpose - so they could give us the shirtless, beach scenes of Marcus that Andi deprived us of. They must have realized that 1 ep was not enough to do him justice.   :justkidding

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+41
Piper61
soccermom333
nd4reality
Beagle
MiaHawk