SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:56 pm

I like Marcus, Josh, and JJ all three. I actually think that Andi got very lucky in her men. The only guy of hers that scream douche bag to me is Andrew, the others are a great group.

I would happily stare at Marcus for hours, I think I enjoy the humor of Josh and JJ more, Marcus is more reserved, I would steam roll over him.

I also adored Brooks, more so after the show when his quirky humor came out more and more. On the show he always looked a little tired and unsettled. I loved Zak W during the show.

I will also be excited to see Marcus on BiP, but if AshLee F tries to get her cougar hands on him, I may have to try to reach into the tv screen and slap her!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Rolly Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:15 am

[quote="nd4reality"]Rolly I agree. I was far from a Brooks fan (sorry) but it is nice to come here and honor his hotness once in a while. IDK if I will get around to watching BIP this summer and hope he has a nice relaxing time there but am interested in seeing the rest of his storyline on this season. I may even skip watching the ending after he is done depending on if Andi annoys me in the upcoming episodes.

What I did like was that Andi said that country singer/band was one of his favorites  and he got to watch dance and sing along to an artist that was to his liking. He looked really happy.[/quote

It's funny how you can be so like minded with people on the boards one season  bestbud!  and then see things totally differently the next season  :slap: . Josh is fine looking and all but compared to Marcus ?!? I just don't see it. Marcus is more reserved and doesn't have that macho vibe to him. And did I mention that he is soooooo handsome. And I agree with Andi that he doesn't know what a catch he is. Beauty (or hotness) is in the eye of the beholder for sure. I still wonder if the Josh fans might not be in for a surprise ending.... like I "got Brooksed" Des' season.  Upset Redfacemad hissyfit 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:05 am

Rolly wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Rolly I agree. I was far from a Brooks fan (sorry) but it is nice to come here and honor his hotness once in a while. IDK if I will get around to watching BIP this summer and hope he has a nice relaxing time there but am interested in seeing the rest of his storyline on this season. I may even skip watching the ending after he is done depending on if Andi annoys me in the upcoming episodes.

What I did like was that Andi said that country singer/band was one of his favorites  and he got to watch dance and sing along to an artist that was to his liking. He looked really happy.

It's funny how you can be so like minded with people on the boards one season   bestbud!  and then see things totally differently the next season  :slap: . Josh is fine looking and all but compared to Marcus ?!? I just don't see it. Marcus is more reserved and doesn't have that macho vibe to him. And did I mention that he is soooooo handsome. And I agree with Andi that he doesn't know what a catch he is. Beauty (or hotness) is in the eye of the beholder for sure. I still wonder if the Josh fans might not be in for a surprise ending.... like I "got Brooksed" Des' season.  Upset Redfacemad hissyfit 
[/quote]

Yup its strange that things change from season to season. I have been on the same side with another poster for more seasons than I can remember but I think from her posts this season we don't see the same. All good.
I am beginning to think that there may not be a surprise ending after all. As Nick said, she fell back to her comfort zone which would mean her regular type. After seeing episode 4 and the way she reacted plus how she behaved when she exited from the Bachelor I am going to go ahead and wish her guy all the luck in the world and be happy for the ones that got away. Regardless of who it is.
As for Marcus he has plenty of time to find the love of his life or the fling of his life. He was a fluffer for Andi and vice versa. So they helped each other.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:44 pm

I was a Chris fan and I am a Marcus fan ! He is such a yummy gentleman that i almost think he is too good for Andi.  giggling  i dont find Josh attractive at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Rolly wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Rolly I agree. I was far from a Brooks fan (sorry) but it is nice to come here and honor his hotness once in a while. IDK if I will get around to watching BIP this summer and hope he has a nice relaxing time there but am interested in seeing the rest of his storyline on this season. I may even skip watching the ending after he is done depending on if Andi annoys me in the upcoming episodes.

What I did like was that Andi said that country singer/band was one of his favorites  and he got to watch dance and sing along to an artist that was to his liking. He looked really happy.[/quote

It's funny how you can be so like minded with people on the boards one season   bestbud!  and then see things totally differently the next season  :slap: . Josh is fine looking and all but compared to Marcus ?!? I just don't see it. Marcus is more reserved and doesn't have that macho vibe to him. And did I mention that he is soooooo handsome. And I agree with Andi that he doesn't know what a catch he is. Beauty (or hotness) is in the eye of the beholder for sure. I still wonder if the Josh fans might not be in for a surprise ending.... like I "got Brooksed" Des' season.  Upset Redfacemad hissyfit 

Awww!  console console It's all for the best.

As for Josh, I agree. I don't find him all that hot. He always looks goofy to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:11 pm

atem wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Awww!   console console It's all for the best.  

As for Josh, I agree.  I don't find him all that hot.  He always looks goofy to me.  

All for the best...I know, I know.  hmmm  I just added it to my list of 12 step programs, "God grant me the serenity.....". Not really but it felt like it at the time.

Now back to Marcus.... :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:49 pm

As a Marcus fan I hope he is one of the first eliminated from BIP (or gets himself kicked out for being too quiet laugh out loud) so that he can come home and start watching the World Cup matches in peace. I can't imagine they would allow them to watch while in paradise so poor dear if he has to miss games. Fingers crossed for him.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:51 pm

see2love wrote:I was a Chris fan and I am a Marcus fan ! He is such a yummy gentleman that i almost think he is too good for Andi.  giggling  i dont find Josh attractive at all.

ITA with all points made. :yes: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:As a Marcus fan I hope he is one of the first eliminated from BIP (or gets himself kicked out for being too quiet laugh out loud) so that he can come home and start watching the World Cup matches in peace. I can't imagine they would allow them to watch while in paradise so poor dear if he has to miss games. Fingers crossed for him.

Apparently no one gets kicked off. TPTB doesn't let anyone leave until they pair off and propose.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:55 pm

notarose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:As a Marcus fan I hope he is one of the first eliminated from BIP (or gets himself kicked out for being too quiet laugh out loud) so that he can come home and start watching the World Cup matches in peace. I can't imagine they would allow them to watch while in paradise so poor dear if he has to miss games. Fingers crossed for him.

Apparently no one gets kicked off.  TPTB doesn't let anyone leave until they pair off and propose.

OMG - he better hurry up and propose then.
affraid 

laugh out loud 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:16 pm

notarose wrote:

Apparently no one gets kicked off.  TPTB doesn't let anyone leave until they pair off and propose.

notarose are you getting this info from somewhere about how this show works? Pair off and propose???? How long are they in Paradise??? stupid 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Rolly wrote:
notarose wrote:

notarose are you getting this info from somewhere about how this show works? Pair off and propose???? How long are they in Paradise??? stupid 

Sorry Rolly, it was just me poking fun at the franchise. I have no clue what the show will be about.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+41
Piper61
soccermom333
nd4reality
Beagle
MiaHawk