SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:50 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:..when I saw his current occupation...Software Account Executive...this guy makes a lot in commission....
According to glassdoor.com which tracks company salaries an average account executive at Salesforce makes $185,519

http://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Salesforce-com-Account-Executive-Salaries-E11159_D_KO15,32.htm

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:53 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
notarose wrote:I don't think TPTB can compete with Nick's current employer

"Salesforce.com Inc. is a global cloud computing company headquartered in San Francisco, California. Though best known for its customer relationship management (CRM) product, Salesforce has also expanded into the "social enterprise arena" through acquisitions.  It is currently ranked the most innovative company in America by Forbes magazine, as well as number 7 in Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2014."
source: Wiki

Salesforce (mouth agape and drool)?  K, I think I'm changing my hashtag #ImAFan

he is such a well-accomplished man yet managed to stay humble  yes  . i defly think he is ready to start a family..
Catdwoman50 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am sort of bummed thinking Nick wont be the next Bachelor.  I hope we still see lots of him on social media and stuff.
Of course, when he and Sharleen get together, their picture will be plastered all over!  giggling 

Sharnick……I could go for that one!

IKR?  I may have my two favoritest people in B/ette history right there!

guys..please..just see first whether Pookie would want to let him go or not... :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Oh my yes!!!! Sharleen an Nick. Please let this happen. I love her! I think Nick would have been F1 if sharleen was the ette.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:01 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Oh my yes!!!! Sharleen an Nick. Please let this happen. I love her! I think Nick would have been F1 if sharleen was the ette.

ITA with your entire post!  :yes: bestbud! Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Don't hate me, but I want Sharleen and JJ.  I could see Nick with a gorgeous blond like his mom.  None from this franchise of course, but a tall gorgeous blond none the less.

I won't complain if Sharleen and JJ get together, I just think I see her more with Nick.

You know, because I know ALL these people SOOOO well ;)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:39 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Sharnick?...so lame... 😆

Shani?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:40 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Don't hate me, but I want Sharleen and JJ.  I could see Nick with a gorgeous blond like his mom.  None from this franchise of course, but a tall gorgeous blond none the less.

I won't complain if Sharleen and JJ get together, I just think I see her more with Nick.

You know, because I know ALL these people SOOOO well ;)

I am okay with Sharleen and Nick, if that happens, but since she likes JJ and Patrick too, I am holding out hope for a hot Sharleen hookup! Again, I see Nick with a tall blonde like his mom.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:47 pm

I love the idea of Sharleen & Nick but think maybe it's too weird since she's a good friend of Andi's.

Decided to finally jump in and make a Nick avatar. He's been my favorite from the start.  :eyesigh:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:59 pm

albean99 wrote:I love the idea of Sharleen & Nick but think maybe it's too weird since she's a good friend of Andi's.

Decided to finally jump in and make a Nick avatar. He's been my favorite from the start.  :eyesigh:

You look very dashing Albean!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:05 pm

If possible, can someone make me an avatar of Nick and Marcus. They have been my favorite 2 guys from the beginning(even when Nick wasn't popular on the board,  Hugesmile), I would hugely appreciated. I like a lot of guys this season, more than any other season, but there isn't enough space in one little box. Smiley  
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:08 pm

I need someone to make me a gif of nick taking his jacket off in ep 3  :Drool: 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:13 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:So, since people love making ship names, shall we make one for Nick and Sharleen?

I can't think of any good ones sad

I also would love to see them together, but am I alone in hating these "ship names". It harkens back to middle school.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+69
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
whit90
Litta123
happygolucky