SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by missjayne Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:49 am

luvlady345 wrote:LOL, it could have been me or any fan from any site who recorded that video..  Just like people take pictures of celebrities on airplanes without them knowing it and tweet it out, it happens all the time, really it does.....

Maybe someone thought who is that hottie looking all sad...maybe I'll record him.

Is it bad that the part where he is "trashing" Josh I just thought what he said was funny and prob true.

So Nick doesn't sound like too terribly mad or upset..I hope it ended okay at the FRC.

missjayne

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by missjayne Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:52 am

rosesrREd wrote:
missjayne wrote:I agree it looks like they're boarding..the part right before he talks about the parents it looks like two people getting on the plane..but not for sure.

I saw two people walk by Nick at one point, but I am not sure if they were boarding or not.  Those were the only 2 I saw.  So it's possible they were boarding.  But if you look at the video again right after Nick said "she is very stubborn" he looks to his left and back.  He was looking at the seat next to the person recording.  He would have seen the person with phone recording him.  Seems staged to me.

Someone prob recorded it with their cellphone and held it up like they were texting or reading something off their phone.

missjayne

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:52 am

missjayne wrote:...RS is becoming more and more popular these days.. a lot of people know about him now and know who the contestants are before the show airs.
RS only has around 80K followers on twitter. I don't think a lot of the regular viewing audience start reading his blog until the episodes start to air.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:55 am

missjayne wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
missjayne wrote:I agree it looks like they're boarding..the part right before he talks about the parents it looks like two people getting on the plane..but not for sure.

I saw two people walk by Nick at one point, but I am not sure if they were boarding or not.  Those were the only 2 I saw.  So it's possible they were boarding.  But if you look at the video again right after Nick said "she is very stubborn" he looks to his left and back.  He was looking at the seat next to the person recording.  He would have seen the person with phone recording him.  Seems staged to me.

Someone prob recorded it with their cellphone and held it up like they were texting or reading something off their phone.

Nick just happened also to be in an convenient position for recording as well. How many people can see the person sitting in front them on a plane that well? I usually can only see the tops of their heads.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:57 am

rosesrREd wrote:You are allowed to turn back on your electronic devices once the plane climbs to cruising altitude.
There aren't any cell towers at that altitude. You couldn't make or receive calls.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:58 am

jen689 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:You are allowed to turn back on your electronic devices once the plane climbs to cruising altitude.
There aren't any cell towers at that altitude.  You couldn't make or receive calls.

Not to make calls of course, but to listen to music or play games.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:58 am

It was taken 5/11 from Charlotte to Milwaukee. Last leg of the flight so no handler, before ABC released contestant photos. Nick is one of the last ones to be sleuthered out and I remember i felt he looked so different in many of his photos. I think the chance him being recognized was lower, say, than Josh. I know some people would say Nick probably mentioned about the show or Andi, however, I feel that from the part that's recorded when he never mentioned Andi by name, he would be more than careful to not mention the show by name. IMO of course.
Nutty, I know you listened to RS video chat one time so CMIIW, didn't he said he received the video hours after the spoiler? So convent!
I am not trying to dispute the validity of the video, but just some if the things I find puzzling, that's it.

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by missjayne Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:59 am

rosesrREd wrote:
missjayne wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

Nick just happened also to be in an convenient position for recording as well.  How many people can see the person sitting in front them on a plane that well?  I usually can only see the tops of their heads.

This has only happened once now...because yeah rare coincidence

missjayne

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:00 am

rosesrREd wrote:Nick just happened also to be in an convenient position for recording as well.  How many people can see the person sitting in front them on a plane that well?  I usually can only see the tops of their heads.
Exactly!

When the seats are in their upright position you can't see the people in front of you.

Of all the flights I've been on rarely do you see someone recline their seat before take off or after the plane has landed.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:04 am

jen689 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:Nick just happened also to be in an convenient position for recording as well.  How many people can see the person sitting in front them on a plane that well?  I usually can only see the tops of their heads.
Exactly!

When the seats are in their upright position you can't see the people in front of you.

Of all the flights I've been on rarely do you see someone recline their seat before take off or after the plane has landed.

You're absolutely right.  People don't recline their seats before the flight takes off.  This also isn't a US Airways or American flight attendant who's hub city is Charlotte.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by missjayne Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:05 am

sdmom wrote:It was taken 5/11 from Charlotte to Milwaukee. Last leg of the flight so no handler, before ABC released contestant photos. Nick is one of the last ones to be sleuthered out and I remember i felt he looked so different in many of his photos. I think the chance him being recognized was lower, seamy, than Josh. I know some people would say Nick probably mentioned about the show or Andi, however, I feel that from the part that's recorded when he never mentioned Andi by name, he would be more than careful to not mention the show by name. IMO of course.
Nutty, I know you listened to RS video chat one time so CMIIW, didn't he said he received the video hours after the spoiler? So convent!
I am not trying to dispute the validity of the video, but just some if the things I find puzzling, that's it.

I think he said something beforehand that caught someone's attn or clued them in. Also Nick is 6 '2" and prob attractive compared to most men..someone prob took notice of him....maybe they noticed he looked like a movie star Hehe. I'm still wondering..so are they allowed to tell a person or two about the ending..or are they under contractual obligation to tell no one. I don't want Nick to get sued for $5 million or something.

missjayne

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:17 am

sdmom wrote:.. didn't RS say he received the video hours after the spoiler?  I am not trying to dispute the validity of the video, but just some if the things I find puzzling, that's it.
RS said he got the video's four hours after he received information that Josh was F1 on May 11th.  

Those video's are puzzling to me as well.  I can see reasons why they're legit and reasons why they're not.

missjayne wrote:.. I'm still wondering..so are they allowed to tell a person or two about the ending..or are they under contractual obligation to tell no one. I don't want Nick to get sued for $5 million or something.
RS thinks the producers talked to Nick and told him to be more careful but he doesn't think they're going to sue Nick.

On the ATFR Chris said Des and Chris's mom texted back and forth through out the season.  Josh's mom says she knows the ending.  I think it's common for contestants to confide in  immediate family or close friends.  

If the video is legit I think Nick was talking to a friend from Chicago.

Last edited by jen689 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+69
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
whit90
Litta123
happygolucky