SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:36 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:My Directv Guide shows a new episode.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 58 DirectvBachelorette

I hope they don't cut Josh's date!  

This sucks! So in 1 hour there will be a 1 on 1 w. Josh a group date and a 1 on 1 with Brian.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:37 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Wait, on Monday June 9th there isn't a new episode. The next new episode (Josh's 1-on-1) will be on June 16th. Why would that be cut to a hour?

Do you think it will be a "behind the scenes" thing? or an "Andi tells all"??? I would rather wait till 6/16 for Episode 5.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:44 pm

It's my understanding the schedule changed to Episode 3 will air/aired, Sunday June 1st. Episode 4 will air, Monday June 2nd.

Next Monday June 9th will be a repeat of episode 3 or 4, I've seen conflicitng information as to the actual repeat of which epi.

The new episode 5 will air June 16th.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Josh is now reminding me of Arie .  They are showing their hot kisses but no real deep conversation between them or Josh asking any questions to get to know her better.  Maybe he is not getting the F1 edit at all...perhaps the producers angle is to show chemistry but no substance???

I also hate the fact that episode 5 is only a 1 hour.  They will probably shorten what they show on their 1 on 1 date.  It will probably be a big make out session..

I have been thinking that we now know why he didn't get his one-on-one until episode 5 - she was waiting for him to get a little more comfortable in the process, so they could have some real conversations. I don't know what they will show in the episode, but it makes sense to me that he may have needed a little more time to get comfortable with the process - and in front of her.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Abcmedianet is showing nothing in that hour slot right now. I think it will be filler because I doubt they'll have an hour episode these days. I wouldn't mind them going back to 90 mins but think they'd keep the stupid drama and cut out even more good stuff than they do now.

I liked Josh a little better in the B2M GD but not so much when he got involved in the so-called drama. He does seem to be getting an Arie edit right now because they're showing the chemistry but not any meaningful conversations. I'm not so sure there have been any yet because he hasn't had a 1 on 1 date.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:57 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Josh is now reminding me of Arie .  They are showing their hot kisses but no real deep conversation between them or Josh asking any questions to get to know her better.  Maybe he is not getting the F1 edit at all...perhaps the producers angle is to show chemistry but no substance???

I also hate the fact that episode 5 is only a 1 hour.  They will probably shorten what they show on their 1 on 1 date.  It will probably be a big make out session..

WHAT?  Why is it only 1 hour?  That is not fair we have to wait this long to see Josh and Andi's date and then have it cut short.  I am bummed.

Something about a Hilary Clinton Interview... Not happy at all!

That sucks, from what I read no one is buying tickets to see her.  Maybe she should cancel it which would make me very very happy.

I'm very much looking forward to it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:59 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

WHAT?  Why is it only 1 hour?  That is not fair we have to wait this long to see Josh and Andi's date and then have it cut short.  I am bummed.

Something about a Hilary Clinton Interview... Not happy at all!

That sucks, from what I read no one is buying tickets to see her.  Maybe she should cancel it which would make me very very happy.

I'm very much looking forward to it.

Me, too, actually. I haven't decided if I would actually want her for president, but she is a fascinating, smart albeit complicated woman and I really hate-hate-hate how she gets ragged on for things like her weight, when it is her MIND we should care about.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:08 pm

I think Andi and Josh have already had their most substantial conversation that's the basis of their storyline- she wants him, he's her type, he's gorgeous and has everything on her list but can she trust him when her type has only hurt her before? She answered us in her E! interview- there are no types, only different people. As far as I can see, we have the ending and the beginning, how we get from A to B is going to be the rest of the episodes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:11 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Andi and Josh have already had their most substantial conversation that's the basis of their storyline- she wants him, he's her type, he's gorgeous and has everything on her list but can she trust him when her type has only hurt her before? She answered us in her E! interview- there are no types, only different people. As far as I can see, we have the ending and the beginning, how we get from A to B is going to be the rest of the episodes.

YEP! As I said, "Me Tarzan, You Jane!"

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:28 pm

Going back to next Monday's show. I think it will be a season update- catch up for anyone who cares or has missed or is looking for something to watch before Hilary's interview. If were a bachelorette tells all, they would already be promoting it.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:39 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Different Josh topic.   Not a Josh F1 fan yet but is it just me or are his bicep tattoos simply  Yummm -- eee.

I think Josh is yummy period! But I read that his mom said she was not impressed when he got those tatoos but he told her he had his mom and dad's initials put there because when he was away from home when he crossed his arms it was like getting a hug from them.
How sweet was that? I have a strong feeling that if he is F1 Andi is one lucky girl. If post show interviews are any indication I think she is.  Hugesmile 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:41 pm

^^ Awww!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx