SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:42 pm

I just had a guy to my office that looked like Josh and I almost died.  :Drool: 

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by momoftrips Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:43 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think Andi and Josh have already had their most substantial conversation that's the basis of their storyline- she wants him, he's her type, he's gorgeous and has everything on her list but can she trust him when her type has only hurt her before? She answered us in her E! interview- there are no types, only different people. As far as I can see, we have the ending and the beginning, how we get from A to B is going to be the rest of the episodes.

YEP!  As I said, "Me Tarzan, You Jane!"

rotfl

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 59 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:03 pm

I can't wait to see them together post filming living their lives. Everything else is nice and cute, and no doubt she likely chose the person who she had the best shot with in real life.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:12 pm

nannymargie wrote:I just had a guy to my office that looked like Josh and I almost died.   :Drool: 

I just spoke to a client named Jason, and at the end of the conversation he said "have a good day" I said "  Thanks, Josh you have a great day as well."

hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I just had a guy to my office that looked like Josh and I almost died.   :Drool: 

I just spoke to a client named Jason, and at the end of the conversation he said "have a good day"  I said "  Thanks, Josh you have a great day as well."

hmmm
 spitcoffee  Nope, you're not into this season at all....
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I just spoke to a client named Jason, and at the end of the conversation he said "have a good day"  I said "  Thanks, Josh you have a great day as well."

hmmm
Bahahahaha

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

hmmm

Aww, Love it!!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:09 pm

I find it annoying how they aren't showing any of their conversations. I guess we have to wait until their 1on1 sad

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:21 pm

RS "and if Josh wants to stop talking like he's got a little brotha in him"..

Yes!! I have noticed this and it bothers me sooo much! I love Josh but his twang/brotha accent bothers me to no end. I can't stand that crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Graham Bunn talks like that too! It must be a Southern boy quirk. The southern twang and the deepness in Murray's voice is kind of sexy to me though.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:35 pm

You can take the boy out of the south, but you can't always take the south of the boy.  Smiley Living in the south for as long as I have, southern twang goes by unnoticed to me.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:35 pm

SafronSahara wrote:Graham Bunn talks like that too! It must be a Southern boy quirk. The southern twang and the deepness in Murray's voice is kind of sexy to me though.

Don't you know the rule Safron? If you're going to talk about Graham, post a picture too! Just kidding.  Hugesmile 

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx