SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 25 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by cindebugg Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:33 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Lost, great post. I totally agree with you re: Nick; I'm not a fan either and I'm annoyed at Andi for being so entranced-- I just don't see it.

I was a little surprised Chris was Andi's Secret Admirer. I guess I'd heard others speculate (not sure if they were spoiled or not). Andi responded well to it though. I think Chris is another great guy but I really don't see them as more than friends.  

I was very confused with Josh's edit tonight and could see why Andi was confused too. I was hoping that they would be ok by the end of the night but maybe this will be the I knew he wouId be the last one to get the rose! I guess Andi (or TPTB) think that is a way to bring someone back in line!
obstacle that needs to be overcome?
I had forgotten I'd seen the movie Letters to Juliette! I loved this date and if DH and I ever make it to Verona, it is one of our must sees! I felt very bad for Cody though. He wasn't a favorite of mine but he seemed like a good guy.

I also was mad at Nick for jumping up the minute Andi came into the cocktail party. I guess all that matters is that Andi finds it attractive. I'm now wondering if F1 is his to lose?

OMG, the last lie detector scene!! I never laughed so hard in my life!
I need to go back and see the preview for next week-- all I remember is that last scene.

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts.

He didn't really get the last rose. It was Dylan, Josh, Brian, Marcus.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:05 pm

cindebugg wrote:
He didn't really get the last rose.  It was Dylan, Josh, Brian, Marcus.  
Being unspoiled it showed it this way...Dylan, Brian, Marcus & Josh.  Smiley We're going by that.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Lost17 wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
He didn't really get the last rose.  It was Dylan, Josh, Brian, Marcus.  
Being unspoiled it showed it this way...Dylan, Brian, Marcus & Josh.  Smiley We're going by that.

You didn't have to be spoiled to see this. It showed on the tv when Josh got his rose there was none on Brian and when they showed Marcus if you looked on the table there were no roses on the tray. So it was shown on tv if you caught it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:19 pm

I sure did not catch that did you Lost?!? Interesting... I guess I need to watch a little closer!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:22 pm

LibbyBell wrote:I sure did not catch that did you Lost?!? Interesting...

I didn't catch it either. Someone on the spoiler side posted a tv cap of Marcus getting the last rose. So I went back and rewatched it and that's when I noticed Brian didn't have one when Josh got his.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:27 pm

No I didn't catch it, hmm, good catch on the other side...thanks for telling us nanny & cinde. I'm sure there's a bunch of other things we haven't noticed.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:29 pm

Lost17 wrote:No I didn't catch it, hmm, good catch on the other side...thanks for telling us nanny & cinde. I'm sure there's a bunch of other things we haven't noticed.

You welcome. I hope that wasn;t a spoiler for you'll.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:31 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Lost17 wrote:No I didn't catch it, hmm, good catch on the other side...thanks for telling us nanny & cinde. I'm sure there's a bunch of other things we haven't noticed.

You welcome.  I hope that wasn;t a spoiler for you'll.
No, that's not one since it was shown. Well there goes my theory she was making him sweat it out...ha!

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:26 pm

Lost17 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

You welcome.  I hope that wasn;t a spoiler for you'll.
No, that's not one since it was shown. Well there goes my theory she was making him sweat it out...ha!

Me too Lost! Nannie-- as Lost points out, not a spoiled at all since it has been shown already!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:27 pm

I so want to join you next season!

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Yea!! The more the merrier! The only downside is that the discussions can be far and few between but the more of us there are the more discussions!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:05 am

Ok-- I'm desperate for anything to discuss! So, I went to the S/C No Discussion thread to see if there is anything interesting to discuss. Didn't see anything major but this picture seemed funny to me!

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 25 Josh__11

The reason I thought it was funny was here we see Josh feeling like he needed to "protect" Andi from the hoard of geese and Andi apparently acting like she needed protecting! Compare this to last week on her date with Nick, they both had pigeons crawling all over both of them!  giggling 
Anyway-- it is going to be a long weekend if we can't find something to discuss!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha