SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 1 of 73 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion Empty *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 18, 2014 11:37 pm

This topic will be used for episode discussion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by marriedtoabaritone Mon May 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Just saw it starts tonight! I've been pretty out of the loop to avoid spoilers.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Good for you! yes Being unspoiled has it's benefits too!

This thread will be open during airing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon May 19, 2014 11:59 pm

Where are all the unspoiled folks?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 20, 2014 12:39 am

Any thoughts on the episode?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue May 20, 2014 3:08 am

I just finished watching it.  Andi looked beautiful -- loved her dress.  And, I liked the segments with her family.  They were more real than when CH sits with the lead.  She's definitely more comfortable in front of the camera than Des, Emily and Ashley.

Thank goodness there wasn't too much hokey stuff.  Except Chris B.  What an idiot.    My favorite guys were Andrew, Marquel, Dylan, Josh M., Eric and Tasos.  I didn't really get why she gave the FIR to Nick V., except she said how much she liked his polkadots and that she felt an immediate attraction.  He was leaning back from her though.  He must last awhile because they showed him a lot in the season preview shots.  

I'm really glad they dedicated the season to Eric.  But, it's going to be so sad to watch him on the show.  I thought her best 1-1 time was with Eric, Josh M., Marquel and Chris. I can't really tell who the front runners are yet, though.  Funny, I liked Marcus when I saw his bio/photo, but he didn't do anything for me tonight. Same with Brian. They both seemed really nervous. Tasos surprised me the most.  He's adorable!  

Why she kept doofus Craig, Brett, Nick S. and meathead Cody I don't get.  Except it looked like Cody will be the drama king this season.  I'm sorry she got rid of Rudie because he seemed sweet.  But, she would probably never date another lawyer.  And in the preview, Andi's meltdown in front of the guys reminded me of Deanna's meltdown -- they even look alike.  So far, I like Andi a lot more than I thought I would.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 20, 2014 3:16 am

Everybody seems to be surprised by Tasos...me included. He was one of my favourites tonight and I was not expecting that. Based on his pics I had him pegged as a hipster dude a la Jeff but, I was pleasantly surprised.

All I could think of when I saw Eric is that he has/had such beautiful blue eyes and seemed really nice and full of life. So sad and I feel for his family watching.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 20, 2014 9:07 am

atem wrote:Any thoughts on the episode?  

Kind of Boring. No Hijinks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Tue May 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Wow, is Chris B. a jerk. I like some of Andi's guys--and it looks like they travel to some AMAZING places. Ready to see what happens!

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:50 pm

I'm staying unspoiled for now. Not really into Andi as the lead, to much drama with Juan last season- Rolling Eyes but I'll hopefully be enjoying the guys! Andi did score points by not even seeing Chris B-good for her!

So far I think I like Chris, Andrew, Patrick, Eric  :Frown:  & Dylan and a few of the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue May 20, 2014 9:11 pm

Still can't remember their names. Did love Marquel with the cookies though. I like all the drama on screen so I am looking forward to seeing how some of what they showed in the preview plays out. The 1st episode is never very interesting while it airs. I like to go back after a few episodes and see what they highlighted in the 1st epi and see how it ties into what is going on in the season. Trying to stay unspoiled for the whole season.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by krispadget Wed May 21, 2014 1:07 am

For me…
HIGH POINTS
Marquel: He brought COOKIES!!! If there was ever a way to my heart it would be cookies…It was unique and delicious.

Eric: The doll he gave Andi was such a thoughtful gift! It was romantic without being lovey-dovey. And his stories were amazing! Tales of adventure in far off lands fascinate me.

LOW POINTS
Jason: “I think you have a fever. Cuz you’re looking pretty hot.”
Nope. Turn Around. You don’t even get to enter the house. That was sooooo bad. Cheese Ball.

Chris Bukowski: Just showing up and expecting Andi to welcome him with open arms? Seriously dude? You were the biggest tool of Bachelor history (ok maybe not the biggest because that is a lofty title to live up to…and Juan Pablo just happened) on the last season of Bachelor Pad.

Check out my Bachelorette themed blog series: Tuesday Walk of Shame where I discuss the newest episode of The Bachelorette and what I would have done differently.

Vote Kris for a decidedly different Bachelorette
Because socially anxious, kinda bitchy, hopelessly un-romantic nerds deserve love too.
krispadget
krispadget

Female Posts : 7

http://myfangirllife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 73 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha