SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 30 of 73 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:00 am

Pepper and Always- enjoyed reading your answers!

Here are my thougths:

I have questions, why don't they show Andi complimentary (gushing) of Josh ?

I think that we have heard a lot of Andi's thoughts on Josh but they have been in VO's and not attributed to a specific guy. I also think, that if they showed her gushing then it would be too obvious. She may be gushing about Nick periodically (he kisses great, etc...) but, there isn't the same chemistry as there is with Josh.

What do you think of the edit the remaining guys are getting ?

I think:
Josh is getting the F1-- will she/won't she with obstacles that need to be overcome.
Nick is getting the F2-- Andi is vocal about liking Nick but there isn't obvious chemistry or obstacle. He is the safe choice-- he's already said ILY
Marcus is getting the F3-- He's also said ILY and they have some chemistry but, I see him being more like Reid or Sean-- great chemistry but no obstacle.
Chris is F4; being the SA got him to F4 but no further as he has feelings but Andi has him firmly in the friend zone.
Brian and Dylan are MOT-- great friends but nothing else.

Who do you want as final 1 and who do you think will be final 1 or no one ?

I do think Andi will pick Josh-- There is a very slim chance that Josh is not able to say ILY at this time but, I really don't see that happening. I see him telling her and getting down on one knee.

Do you think Chris revealing he's the secret admirer will have an impact ?

As mentioned above, only to get to F4!

Thanks for asking the questions bilobo! It helps keep us occupied!

See you all tomorrow night!
Smiley

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:36 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I do think TPTB want to use the trust angle with Josh.  Yet, to me, Andi was confused and upset on the GD more because he's the only 1 of her top guys who hasn't said the "Love" word.  But, he's the most affectionate with her.  By a mile.  That's confusing.

Actually kind of glad he hasn't said it, yet.  (at least on camera)  It backs up what he said a couple of weeks ago about only wanting to say that to the woman he's going to marry.  Waiting to say it is what will "prove" his sincerity.  I do sort of cringe that 3 or 4 guys have already said it. Seems pretty hollow.  

I didn't watch JPG's season, so I'm not sure about tie-ins with his season.  But, I agree.  Even though I think he's F1, I would love Josh as TB!

Sorry I am behind. Was sick last week. I'm going to read through the post and then make additional comments if I have anything to add.

AT - To the bolded that is EXACTLY how I saw it. She was not upset about the lie detector test. It was all about the fact that he was not telling her that he was falling in love with her like all the other guys. That is why she was crying and thinking she won't get her fairytale. His comment during their last 1on1 was foreshadowing a bit I think. He will not be one to say the L word quickly. When he finally does say it he will mean it and it will be all the more special. In her eyes I think he is her fairytale and she is hoping for a proposal to be at the end of it all. With Josh she doesn't know if he will be able to get there by the end of the show to give her her fairytale. Could she let him go before he has a chance to express it, or get there, maybe, but I don't see her giving up on him that easily with how upset she was in the ITM.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:37 pm

Saw a short preview last night, nothing real exciting, focusing on Nick and the guys not trusting him. Preview used #TrickyNicky... I still don't see this guy as genuine in his feelings for Andi...in past seasons, most of the time, the groups dislike/trust of someone coincide with mine.

So has most bach/ette seasons had one cast member going to the leads  room and stirring up trouble? I haven't watched them all but I remember Claire from JPG, Michelle from Brad, there was someone from Ali's.

Looking forward to Josh's date tonight...and Marcus-hoping he doesn't say the "L" word, but I have a feeling he will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:33 pm

Lost17 wrote:Saw a short preview last night, nothing real exciting, focusing on Nick and the guys not trusting him. Preview used #TrickyNicky... I still don't see this guy as genuine in his feelings for Andi...in past seasons, most of the time, the groups dislike/trust of someone coincide with mine.

So has most bach/ette seasons had one cast member going to the leads  room and stirring up trouble? I haven't watched them all but I remember Claire from JPG, Michelle from Brad, there was someone from Ali's.

Looking forward to Josh's date tonight...and Marcus-hoping he doesn't say the "L" word, but I have a feeling he will.

I believe Marcus has told her that he loves her and is in love with her already. Josh is the only one that hasen't.  seeing hearts 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:10 pm

bilolo wrote:If he makes it to the FD maybe he'll give her strong reassurance that will make her take the leap of faith ?

Who do you think is getting the final 1 (if there's one) edit taking past seasons as reference ?

I think that Josh will first tell her he is falling in love with her during their private time of their FD (if he gets one).  To reassure her he will say things like "I can see a future with you.", but I don't think he will outright say it. He could surprise me and say it sooner.  However I don't see him saying "I love you." before the FRC when he knows he is the one. With them leaving that in during the first 1on1 about the next time he says I love you tells me it won't be until then and leads me to believe he is her F1. Otherwise I'm not sure they leave that in during that date.

As to your ?s bilolo:

To me showing that connect right now would make it to obvious and doesn't fit with the conflict story they have given Josh.  I notice that many of her comments about not trusting and being genuine are in VOs.  So to me she could truly be talking about any of them.

Josh F1,Nick F2, Marcus F3, Chris F4
However, a couple weeks ago I posted 2 scenarios as to how this will all go down and I am now firmly believing this will be the final order:
Josh F1 - I think he will be able to give Andi her "fairytale" in the end.
Nick F2 - He says all the things Andi wants to hear.........from Josh.
Chris F3 - The friend. In the same way Constantine (sp?) was during Emily's F3.
Marcus F4 - She will let him go here because he fell too hard too fast and she doesn't feel the same.  I think learning of Eric's death may play into him being F4 rather than F3.  After learning of Eric's death and knowing how hard Marcus has fallen for her she doesn't want to take it any further with him knowing how it will only be that much harder for him the further it goes.

Who do you think is getting the final 1 (if there's one) edit taking past seasons as reference ?
Josh is getting the F1 edit of Roberto.  However, sometimes I forget who is the lead and who is the F1 in their relationship.  Both have been hurt in the past and both are afraid of letting their guard down for fear of getting hurt.  It take time, which this show doesn't provide a lot of, but knowing they have 2 1on1 dates I see them getting there in the end.

I want and think Josh will be F1.  I want it because I think he is the best fit for Andi and I think he will be because Andi will see he is not the same as the other "jocks" that have hurt her in the past.

I think it secured him a HTD over Brian and that he ends up F3 because of it.  She thought the letters were sweet, but he is still just in the friend zone as far as I am concerned.

To add, Josh would be my pick for TB so I would love it if he is not F1, but only for that reason.  I love Marcus, but not sure he is ready to be the lead.  Personally I don't see any of men from Andi's season as the lead.  Great group of guys but I just don't see them as leading men except Josh.  Then again I haven't seen any of the last 3 leads for the Bachelor as great leads.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:12 pm

Jolena wrote:
Lost17 wrote:Saw a short preview last night, nothing real exciting, focusing on Nick and the guys not trusting him. Preview used #TrickyNicky... I still don't see this guy as genuine in his feelings for Andi...in past seasons, most of the time, the groups dislike/trust of someone coincide with mine.

I believe Marcus has told her that he loves her and is in love with her already. Josh is the only one that hasen't.  seeing hearts 
Oh I know...and Andi def. knows, haha, was just thinking I hope he doesn't say it again.  Hugesmile It's already going to be packed with all the others, except Josh I'm sure, saying it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:19 pm

GrahamGal wrote:

To add, Josh would be my pick for TB so I would love it if he is not F1, but only for that reason.  I love Marcus, but not sure he is ready to be the lead.  Personally I don't see any of men from Andi's season as the lead.  Great group of guys but I just don't see them as leading men except Josh.  Then again I haven't seen any of the last 3 leads for the Bachelor as great leads.
 I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:20 pm

GG, interesting turn for F3. I hadn't thought abiytbthe timing of Eric's death and how it might impact things. I could see this (her letting Marcus go here) happening.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:35 pm

Peppermom wrote:*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 30 RC6Marcus_zpsef537ce0

What Maggenzm was talking about.

And here is Brian when Josh was called for his rose and started walking.  Hard to see but I don't think he had a rose at that time.
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 30 RC6Josh_zps9ccb7aba

Looks like Dylan did get the first rose.

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 30 RCDylan_zps1c99be36

Thanks for bringing these over Pepper.  Only thing I had noticed was Marcus was last.  I saw there were no roses and then because I am crazy I went slow mo through the RC and notice when Josh was walking away from Andi after getting his rose and Andi was all sad that she had sent JJ home the suit walking away was light gray, Marcus not Josh.  So yes the order seems to be Dylan, Josh, Brian, and then Marcus.  Those silly editors.  Those same editors that spliced both the Josh/Andi conversation as well as the Nick "going to her hotel room" drama.  I'm fairly certain that Andi's "What just happened?" is not in response to what Josh said before.

Another thing I noticed during the last two toast was both times Andi turned towards Josh when she states where they are going next and turns her back on Nick.  Not that it means anything I just find it interesting.

Also can I talk about a deleted scene from ABC in the spoiler threads?  I always see them as an extension of the show, but if others do not I will refrain from discussing.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:37 pm

^^^ Bilolo, i am echoing GrahamGal's and almost what everyone already said above!  giggling 

However, i have a slightly different take on Nick vs Josh as F1.

It seems most of us at the unspoiled thread view Josh as the Final One. As for me, I’m still torn between Josh and Nick. What’s new.  Rolling Eyes  I’m confused if I want Josh for myself (ergo, F2 so he could be the next bachelor! Haha) Seriously, we are almost in agreement that we see the passion between Josh and Andi. There is a vast difference between their body language as compared to Nick and Andi’s which is subdued. Steady. Laidback. As I view Nick himself. Steady. Laidback. He’s super cool, actually! And I mean that in a very positive way. I’ve always liked Nick. In Episode 6, I’m seeing Nick as the Front Runner. He is Andi’s F1 at this episode or even perhaps from the very first impression rose. Nick may be her frontrunner because of the “stability”, the assurance it gave Andi (especially hearing him confess his feelings… ) . It is very telling that Andi needed to give Nick again a one on one in Venice ( especially when Andi said so herself about Venice “it’s almost impossible not to fall in love in Venice” ) . If not for the “trouble” with the boys, Nick IS the run-away F1!

But then here is Josh!  :fanningfan From the get go, their “relationship” was white hot and passionate. As compared to Nick’s which was so easy, steady and cool. Josh is F2 (second place in Andi’s heart) only because she’s fighting it. She’s resisting her usual default jock-ex-boyfriends type. And add Josh’s refusal to say the Love thingy.  laugh out loud Haha My belief is, she does want Josh badly. She’s utterly frustrated that Josh refuses to express anything that is “more than like”. That is why Nick is safely sitting in the F1 throne until she finally knows what Josh feels for her. Until finally she sets aside her doubts, insecurities about Josh (which I’m sure is a lot!), Josh dethrones Nick. The only obstacle with Nick being F1 is him being “disliked” by almost everyone. The only thing BUT a huge hurdle and a major redflag. Other than that, I do not blame Nick to feel he is the frontrunner. BECAUSE HE IS! The way I see it, Andi has so far only been reassuring. (getting a one on one in again in Venice! Fine. I'm being repetitive!)

At the FRC, Andi will be battling with her inner self if she will settle for the “easy” or the “passionate”.

I think Nick will be F1 till the very last minute.
It will go down to the wire.
Nick will be the front runner until the very last second.

Then tantanteenee.....

Andi changes her mind and chooses the most passionate!

Andi gets her fairytale as GrahamGal puts it.

And Andi & Josh lives albeit fighting (then making out) happily) ever after!  rotfl 

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Ok ... so this is the thread with NO spoilers allowed ... but I can still talk about my impression who is F1 and F2 - based solely on what I've seen so far of the episodes (note I can't see all the extra stuff because of the country licenses) ?

Lost - (found you) so, you are on Josh team if i understood from the last post and don't trust Nick?

ahahaha, then it's repeating all over again, cuz I adore Nick ... not saying he is the perfect match for Andy though, I'm also not really convinced he is really falling for her or maybe just an idea of her (and what she is showing him), but I have a bit of a problem with Andy, or should I say TPTB, because have not followed before, I don't know much about her and how she really is, now during dates she questions the guys, but shows very little of herself, so I haven't really got enough information to be confident to say anything more. Let's conclude it's not positive nor negative. I do find Josh to be the only possible good match for her so far. Beside there is undeniable chemistry. Enough said.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Very funny Cari. Thanks also Bilobo for the questions. It was nice to hear what everyone is thinking. Funny how similar we all see it. Either we are all going to be shocked or we are learning to read the edit pretty well! I think we will have an even better idea after tonight with the second one on one with Marcus and Josh. And with how Nick is received for sneaking to see her.

GG I think it is perfectly fine to talk about deleted scenes but whatever the rest think is fine with me.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 73 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha