SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:53 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Ahhhhh, I see.  I had everything figured out and that the date was out of order as the yellow ribbon was visible and then not and then visible again.  Church must have been before too as he didn't have it on at that time either.

One bit of possible foreshadowing I found when I was trying to figure out the ribbon was when they go into the candy store there is what appears to be a cake topper with a bride/groom under an arch.  :wedding

GG, do you have a sc of the bride/ groom cake topper?! Too cute, I may have seen it at the time but didn't make a note of it or connect it!

Sophie, thanks for the sc showing the ribbons! It will be interesting if they tell us about them ATFR!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:00 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Ahhhhh, I see.  I had everything figured out and that the date was out of order as the yellow ribbon was visible and then not and then visible again.  Church must have been before too as he didn't have it on at that time either.

One bit of possible foreshadowing I found when I was trying to figure out the ribbon was when they go into the candy store there is what appears to be a cake topper with a bride/groom under an arch.  :wedding

GG, do you have a sc of the bride/ groom cake topper?! Too cute, I may have seen it at the time but didn't make a note of it or connect it!

Sophie, thanks for the sc showing the ribbons! It will be interesting if they tell us about them ATFR!

I don't know how to do SC or I would. I just have the season iTunes and was watching that scene when sleuthing the yellow ribbon.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:14 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

I don't know how to do SC or I would.  I just have the season iTunes and was watching that scene when sleuthing the yellow ribbon.

This?

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 65 Sasa10

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

I don't know how to do SC or I would.  I just have the season iTunes and was watching that scene when sleuthing the yellow ribbon.

This?

That's it! Thanks Sarah.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:19 pm

I think that might be a statue of the Virgin Mary.

Catholic is the largest religion in Belgium.

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:26 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

This?

That's it!  Thanks Sarah.
Oh-- I was just about to post it! I just thought of a way to capture it! Oh well....Sarah, you may be right, it could just be a statue of the Virgin Mary.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:I think that might be a statue of the Virgin Mary.

Oh OK, thanks! I saw what I thought was the couple all in white, but I just thought maybe they had different traditional wedding attire over there.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:31 pm

Great job on the yellow ribbon. Is there somewhere on line to watch the episode from Monday? Mine got deleted by accident. Thanks,

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:33 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:I think that might be a statue of the Virgin Mary.

Oh OK, thanks!  I saw what I thought was the couple all in white, but I just thought maybe they had different traditional wedding attire over there.

You could be right, it is hard to make out.

I just know, being in Europe myself and Ireland specifically, those types of ornaments are very popular. My grandmother had one that looked like the SC, with the glass dome covering it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Peppermom wrote:Great job on the yellow ribbon.  Is there somewhere on line to watch the episode from Monday?  Mine got deleted by accident.  Thanks,

Pepper, you can go to the abc.com website and watch-- FS Episode I think (hope) this link will take you to it.
Enjoy!

ETA-- you might need to refresh the page.

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:10 pm

Thanks Libby! I'll try it tomorrow!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:14 pm

I hope it works for you!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha