SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:02 am

After reading Andi's blog about Nicks date I am back to thinking that he could be F1.

What a yo-yo season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by unknown82 Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:08 am

nd4reality wrote:After reading Andi's blog about Nicks date I am back to thinking that he could be F1.

What a yo-yo season.

:yes:  yep, they are everywhere with the edit this season that is why I believe a lot of people will be shocked with the ending. I still think Nick is F1 also.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:08 am

Yes I agree too!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:09 am

bilolo wrote:
unknown82 wrote:Chris Harrison is full of it...  One thing we can all agree is Andi and Josh seemed to be okay in episode 5.... She seemed a little skeptical, but they were not on the rocks.  Where is he coming up with all this crap?

Preparing you of what's to come (coming episodes and ATFR) rofl

This is the guy who also said Sean was making a huge mistake letting Des go and that she was probably the love of his life, or something like that!  :shocked!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:17 am

nd4reality wrote:After reading Andi's blog about Nicks date I am back to thinking that he could be F1.

What a yo-yo season.
I loved the evening portion of their date, so cool. I love them together but i feel like Nick is not very romantic as Andi would like him to be.
Nick and Josh are my picks for Andi, so i'm ok with whomever she chooses. :yes: 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:20 am

bilolo wrote:

What a yo-yo season.
I loved the evening portion of their date, so cool. I love them together but i feel like Nick is not very romantic as Andi would like him to be.
I think Nick is pretending to be a manly, aggressive man for her while it's Josh's natural state. She likes it but also hates it laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:25 am

bilolo wrote:

What a yo-yo season.

I would be also. It is her choice. Both men have red flags going off all over the place but it is her business what she does.

I don't get a straightforward vibe from Nick at all. He comes across as shifty to me. It is like he's playing a game with all the flowers, special dates prearranged with production etc.
I think that is what the other guys have noticed about him and have vocalized on more than one occasion. Good for them.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:26 am

Yet he is good friends with quite a few of them post show….

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:29 am

That does not matter. They mostly patch up after the show regardless of what went down. Remember the girls bitching about Clare on screen and then hanging out with her afterwards. I remember that was a constant argument last season about Clare and the other girls. Unless its Clare and Nikki that was another story laugh out loud.

None of them had a fight with Nick really, they just expressed openly what they thought of his actions. To his face as well, multiple times.

JP has some stuff to say about RyanP but after the show they were hanging out. It goes as water under the bridge.

:rosiecolored 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:31 am

nd4reality wrote:
bilolo wrote:

What a yo-yo season.

I would be also. It is her choice. Both men have red flags going off all over the place but it is her business what she does.

I don't get a straightforward vibe from Nick at all. He comes across as shifty to me. It is like he's playing a game with all the flowers, special dates prearranged with production etc.
I think that is what the other guys have noticed about him and have vocalized on more than one occasion. Good for them.

I love him but i agree that he comes across as that but we don't know what it's really like, so i'll let Andi make her choice and not judge these people because i don't know them and would not speculate about their traits. It might be different in real life because i think the bachelor bubble is not for everybody and people's worst defaults might come to light, it's very difficult because they're in a setting that they'll never be again. I mean what's the probability of these guys going on dates like this or being in similar situations ?

No one is perfect even those who have wonderful edits.
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:32 am

unknown82 wrote:Chris Harrison is full of it...  One thing we can all agree is Andi and Josh seemed to be okay in episode 5.... She seemed a little skeptical, but they were not on the rocks.  Where is he coming up with all this crap?

I never put much thought into CH's blog.....he seems to make things up as he goes just to fit the storyboard (such BS). But I do think the lead is more apt to tell the real story....I always seem to find clues in reading their blogs. Right now I don't know who I believe to be F1 but I can tell from her blogs, it was all Nick and Josh at this point.
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:33 am

nutty1 wrote:Yet he is good friends with quite a few of them post show….
Guys in general are like that, they don't hold a grudge about things that happened, with girls it's another story rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
beader
rosesrREd
Jeepers
dw_a_mom
noobsleuth