SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the season I really clued into CH was HDDA's(Andy Baldwin). That year an incredible amount of the 'ettes came out to the machinations behind the scenes.  I also corresponded with Bevin for quite some time.

oh please do tell us his wayyyysss!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by wandb Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:08 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think the season I really clued into CH was HDDA's(Andy Baldwin). That year an incredible amount of the 'ettes came out to the machinations behind the scenes.  I also corresponded with Bevin for quite some time.

That season was something with Andy telling Bevin he loved her on camera no less then choosing Tessa only to break up later.  That must have made it really hard for Bevin I just couldn't like Andy after that. As for Chris H he seems more a partner of the show than just a host.  His #1 priority is what is best for show.  I do agree it was unsettling to see Chris convince Jilly to go with Ed. She was hesitating because she was also in love with Reid and I heard she cried for quite awhile before agreeing to go on with Ed. Her and Reid were so cute together, what could have been......As for Andi I won't be surprised if whomever she chooses will not be able to live up to her expectations.

Just to clarify, Andy didn't break up with Tessa. She broke up with him because he was doing all sorts of DB moves, like calling the press during their alone time. She had moved out of her house and was committed to moving to Hawaii until he pulled all sorts of crap that made her break up with him. Bevin and Tessa dodged a bullet on that season.

wandb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:27 pm

emusha wrote:

The only thing I will say about behind the scenes is how badly Bevin did injure her ankle/foot and how badly TPTB handled it. 
The girls in the house were wonderful to her, to the point of helping her dress, doing her hair and makeup, even though the edit we saw was constant cattiness.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:30 pm

Interesting...i see CH as very much a politician except in this case he's juggling his show, his bosses, ratings, the audience and contestants...and that makes him hard to trust cos you don't know where his true allegiance is...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
emusha wrote:

The only thing I will say about behind the scenes is how badly Bevin did injure her ankle/foot and how badly TPTB handled it. 
The girls in the house were wonderful to her, to the point of helping her dress, doing her hair and makeup, even though the edit we saw was constant cattiness.

In all honesty, that was before the days I realized what an edit could do, and I fell for it hook, line and sinker!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:31 am

http://www.people.com/article/andi-dorfman-bachelorette-blog-josh-murray

Andi Dorfman wrote: Wow, what an incredible season! I can't even put into words how grateful and truly blessed I feel to have gotten the opportunity to be a part of this once-in-a-lifetime adventure.

This journey was definitely filled with ups and downs, highs and lows, twists and turns, tears and smiles – but when I look back on this season, I am overwhelmed with pure happiness. I had the pleasure of meeting 25 outstanding men who came from different places and different backgrounds and who have all touched my life. I traveled to some of the most beautiful places in the world, met legends and got to dance (if you can call it dancing) to beautiful songs.

Most of all, out of everything, I found something that no destination, no concert, no castle or palace can hold a candle to: love. I came on this journey looking for great love, and I left finding the greatest love of all.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Andi-dorfman-1-600

I want to take the time to thank everyone who was a part of this experience. From the producers to our crew to my glam squad to my right-hand woman Nora and to my friend Chris Harrison – every one of you made this possible for me, and I am eternally grateful.

To my producer Peter, I will never be able to put into words the impact you have had on my life. You were my rock in this journey. I could not have done it without you. You are an amazing producer, but even more, you are an amazing person.

To my family, thank you for your unwavering support, love and encouragement over the past year. To the fans, it is 100 percent because of you that a normal girl from Georgia gets plucked out of everyday life and gets to live a fairy tale. You make this show possible season after season.

And lastly, to my fiancé (wow, I love saying that word), I am so grateful that you came on this show and stuck through it. You are my best friend, the love of my life, my soulmate, and I love you more than I ever thought I could love somebody. I have never felt happier and more complete in my life, and it's just the beginning!

I leave this season with so many life lessons, so many friends and most important, so much love.

Thank you to everyone from the bottom of my heart for tuning in. And thank you for being a part of my love story.

Xoxo
Andi  

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:09 am

So thankful its over, didn't care for her season and care even less for this final blog that tells us nothing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:02 pm

CH's blog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
beader
rosesrREd
Jeepers
dw_a_mom
noobsleuth