SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 10 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by emusha Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:37 pm

I like this show -- tho if they followed editing similar to their last season then the girl might be quite hidden...based on that those getting prime time won't be the last girls but maybe the ones who fall hard for him then get disappointed?? Not sure but Sam F is getting the last season F2 edit right now the girl who very very aggressively went after Tim over and over and everyone loved her in the end and she got TONS of screen time. Sam F gets a ton of screen time this round. I don't remember the edit regarding the other girls but the new girls entering the scene is brand new this season. The F1 edit for Anna was one of being veryyyy aloof and almost uninterested - very hard to open up... Holly had that edit with Blake pretty aggressively chasing after her. Interestingly he picks 2 brunetts for his celebrity crush and his mom is brunette if that says anything.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:21 pm

I think Sam's edit is almost identical to Ali's edit from Season 1. Ali was cute, petite, outgoing and blonde - almost like she and Sam are sisters! Ali was F3 - she had the leg injury during her last group date and had to have surgery. Went home as F3 on crutches!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:20 pm

ooh right exactly who I was thinking about forgot about the order and her going home at F3 but agreed!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:49 pm

yea - if I stared at Roberto as my avatar, I'd forget details too! Hawt!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:07 am

delete

Last edited by twohearts on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:16 am

twohearts wrote:Been following this for a while.  Just thought I'd say hi.  He is barely being shown, it's like the producers like the drama more than the premise of the show.

Hi. Welcome. In the US version, they definitely seem to show the drama over the love story. Do you think Lisa's his type? I felt like we got to see a bit more of his personality with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:23 am

today is a good day to have a good day

Last edited by twohearts on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:46 am

There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind. -C.S. Lewis

Last edited by twohearts on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:51 am

Alana was eliminated tonight, many of the girls seemed shocked/upset. Seemed Blake was into Laurina physically.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:10 am

Edited -

In my eyes the editors are showing a pretty one-sided story with a relationship progressing over multiple episodes only with sam and laurina as far as we could see tell -- which doesn't seem for the sake of drama since Sam in an interview says that she and Laurina after their blow out warmed up to eachother so no more drama in the horizon
-- he seems to want to reveal himself to Sam...maybe things will change dramatically tomorrow with the new ladies but it's unfortunate we're not being shown more of his connection with Lisa, for instance.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:12 pm

twohearts welcome!  Thanks for sharing any insight you have.  I am liking Blake but I don't see any relationships progressing with him.  Last season, with Tim, you could tell he enjoyed being with Anna as well as Ali and others.  

Edited -
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:27 pm

PS: Can you describe your ideal girl?
Blake: Ooh, I don’t know. I’ve come into this whole experience with an open mind, and meeting these girls, especially thinking with a few of them that I could definitely see something happen, it’s hard. They’re so different. So if I said an ideal, I’d be going on dating history, so maybe brunettes, brown eyes. But there are girls in there I’m having incredible connections with and it’s the opposite. Just have a good personality, a good sense of humour. Help me feel calm, that’s a nice thing — you know when you’ve got a good partner and they’ve got a calming effect, just because they’re in control and know what’s going on, so you feel relaxed when you’re with them. So definitely along those lines.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Blake-Garvey-Interview-Bachelor-Australia-2014-35354271#photo-35354273
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072