SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by Beagle Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:32 pm

I'm confused. How many new girls are they bringing in, or is it only the one? Also does anyone know when the finale will air?. I only saw the premiere on youtube, but have being reading everything I can find to try to keep up.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by Beeleever Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:51 pm

Beagle wrote:I'm confused. How many new girls are they bringing in, or is it only the one? Also does anyone know when the finale will air?. I only saw the premiere on youtube, but have being reading everything I can find to try to keep up.

I think I read 6 or 7 new girls are brought in. Whew! That's a lot when you are trying to narrow it down and build relationships to figure out who your F6 are!

You can watch every episode in the links thread.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:54 pm

Does anyone know where i can see the promo of laurina crying

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:16 am

Beeleever wrote:
Beagle wrote:I'm confused. How many new girls are they bringing in, or is it only the one? Also does anyone know when the finale will air?. I only saw the premiere on youtube, but have being reading everything I can find to try to keep up.

I think I read 6 or 7 new girls are brought in. Whew! That's a lot when you are trying to narrow it down and build relationships to figure out who your F6 are!

You can watch every episode in the links thread.

Thanks Smiley. Yes, that is tough to be able to relate to so many new ones when you are trying to establish relationships with the ones that are already on. Not a good idea. I don't want to open the links because I have been having problems with my computer and I'm afraid to get too many pop-ons. I'm trying to keep up with the pictures, articles and the board.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:08 am

joshfan wrote:Does anyone know where i can see the promo of laurina crying

Last year they were putting them up on facebook. You can only see them on Australian television channel 10 or 11.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:53 am

I find this show to be moving slowly. We are not shown any interaction between him and the girls who have previously been on a 1-on-1 date with him. I have no idea who he is into! The girls seem to be enjoying each other more than Blake.

I think Blake is a very nice guy and is very respectful. I just wish we could see some spark from him! I did notice during his date with Sam, he looked at her quite dreamily but she didn't see it as she was looking at the screen. Still like him best with Lisa, so far.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:08 am

^^ Yes it's definitely moving slowly... They only have two dates an episode, but they have almost twice as many rose ceremonies to make up for it... I think it's gonna pick up in the next couple of episodes.

I like Blake just fine. He seems really genuine and I really dig his voice. Smiley I do think he has been trained by the producers though.... From what I am reading about him he is quit hilarious and sarcastic with a rather self-depreciative humor. He seems to be too guarded to let that out yet though... Hope that changes as he gets more comfortable with the girls.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 9 10584585_1392914457614701_1219150510_n

Mary and Rachel are the ones in the middle and far left...

I've also got another girl confirmed:

Lauren Birdsall -> She is also an "actress":

Twitter
IMDB

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 9 MV5BMTk4OTY3MDY1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjcyNTk5OQ@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_

____

2 girls to go!  :cutesmile!: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:00 am

Norcalgal wrote:I find this show to be moving slowly.  We are not shown any interaction between him and the girls who have previously been on a 1-on-1 date with him.  I have no idea who he is into!  The girls seem to be enjoying each other more than Blake.

I think Blake is a very nice guy and is very respectful.  I just wish we could see some spark from him!  I did notice during his date with Sam, he looked at her quite dreamily but she didn't see it as she was looking at the screen.  Still like him best with Lisa, so far.

ITA we are not seeing any story build between Blake and the girls we think he likes

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:18 am

HAHA funny thing is i am from aus, but i found the promo on the bachelors fb page Smiley really hoping laurina isnt the one who leaves! Defs agree blake is a little boring. I much prefer americans maybe because i really enjoyed andi's season. It was so obv who she was interested in. Last yr's tim was very hot and cool too, go anna and tim !!

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:40 pm

I don't think Laurina leaves, but they show her freaking out to make it seem she is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Found this on Alana
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/oops-the-bachelor-australias-alana-wilkie-inadvertently-reveals-her-fate-20140818-105ag7.html

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Yeah we mentioned this a couple of times before. She certainly isn't shy about her new BF.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072