SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 20 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by AEF Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:28 am

exentrix wrote:(newbie here :p)

I really think that Jessica is getting the same edit as Ali did last season. Incredibly enthusiastic and gushing, but set up to be heartbroken... so I think she'll be F4 or F3. I actually love Laurina and think she is turning this into a great ad for her store - have you seen the fashion gallery on the TenPlay website?

Welcome exentrix. I am worried about Jess, he again asked if she ready and also if she believed in love at first sight although I do think her walls are somewhat up - sounded like there was lots more to the story about where she found her inner strength. I looked at Laurina's website a few weeks ago and thought there were some really nice pieces - think she is going to do well.

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by atem Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:36 am

I saw Laurina's site too and I really like the pieces too! Seems to be a hard worker and down to earth to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:37 am

I really think that Jessica is getting the same edit as Ali did last season. Incredibly enthusiastic and gushing, but set up to be heartbroken... so I think she'll be F4 or F3. I actually love Laurina and think she is turning this into a great ad for her store - have you seen the fashion gallery on the TenPlay website?

I like Laurina too. Blake, not so much.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:44 pm

I have seen photos on Instagram from all the top ladies. Except for Jess. She is the only one staying private. I've seen Sam and Lisa. It's making me wonder if I was told wrong.

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:49 pm

atem wrote:

I like Laurina too.  Blake, not so much.  

are u watching this show atem!!! Hugesmile :WAVEY: why do you dislike blake? And which girls do u think are in the running?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:03 pm

^^ Jess is back on Insta. (has been for a while- her Instagram is private though) )

Honestly, I am not sure whether Sam and Lisa really are F2.....  Wouldn't this be weird if that was the case?:

Shevoke posted this pic last week:

The comments under the pic:

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 20 Yyp11

Last edited by chloep on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Does anyone know if Louise has been spotted? I saw comments from Louise & Jess on Rachel's (Holly 2.0) Instagram. But I agree that it's a bit doubtful now that Lisa & Sam are the F2 especially if Lisa has been on Instagram for a while scratch

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:50 pm

^^ I meant that Jess has been back on Insta for a while.... Louise too is active on Insta now, but only recently re-appeared. I still feel that Sam is F3 and that Louise and Lisa are F2. Jess/Laurina as F4.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:29 pm

I know they are all active on insta. I talk to a few of them on a personal level. I am completely sure that the f1 and f2 are who I said. The Jess staying private just made me wonder a little. I know they were in Noosa where Lisa is filming so that shows she is in the top for sure.

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:17 pm

twohearts wrote:I know they are all active on insta. I talk to a few of them on a personal level. I am completely sure that the f1 and f2 are who I said.  The Jess staying private just made me wonder a little.  I know they were in Noosa where Lisa is filming so that shows she is in the top for sure.

Is that for the filming of Blake meeting Lisa's family as she grew up and still lives close by Noosa? The girls have been stuck in the mansion for what seems like forever without any travelling - I think there is a limit to how many of the same harbour bridge shot Australians at least want to see. wonder where they will be for FRC?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:33 am

Newbie to the forum. I've been following bachelor really liked the first season as well. Love Sam, interesting about the comments about Lisa since I feel right now she's not really opening up too much. I guess more can be said after her date this week.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:38 am

Norcalgal wrote:Emusha,
I'm glad you and I are enjoying this show.  I'm watching because I watched last season and it was a breath of fresh air, compared to the US version!

me too norcalgal!! :WAVEY: :WAVEY: fun watching with you!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072