SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 44 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:35 pm

AllAboutLove
You're right in that Blake is unique in professing his feelings for Sam so openly - while still dating other girls! It's part of his great risk=great rewards thought process. He definitely is wooing her - verbally, emotionally and physically. Can't wait to see Sam with his Mum and G'mum.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by thirteen Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:10 pm

Thank you guys! Just helping with the sleuthing hahaha!
Oh my, you can be so right emusha! I could definitely be the sun. And also about the producers hiding physical scenes between S&B. Another huge telling of who of the women is F1.

As for the picture of Blake getting down in one knee I can absolutely see red polish in the hand of the girl and Sam has red polish (and it seems like the same type of red). So my conclusion is that is Sam the F1. I'm 90% sure about this. Congrats to aerina for spotting it!

welcomebanner AllAboutLove!
What you said are exactly what I've been thinking. There is definitely something special with Sam and Blake. They get each other and it seems that Blake is fighting for her only. A huge telling in who the F1 is.

I'll be happy regardless because Sam and Louise are by far my favorites! I just hope that if Louise is not F1 (like it seems) she gets to be The Bachelorette next season (if there is a Bachelorette season?). She is amazing and has a great sense of humor. I wouldn't mind seeing her more!
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:15 am

I almost feel ridiculous spending so much time statistically analysing this show. I have watched all The Bachelor series and spin offs. Currently watching TB Canada (not feeling it). I honestly don't even know why I am so invested in Blake and Sam. Funny thing is, I never really cared for Blake when the show began. What made me like him was Sam. Strangely, I guess you can say I like the person that Blake is around Sam. That is the Blake I like and so therefore it is a credit to Sam that he is likable to me.

Right not I am watching and I really feel I am right about Sam by Blake trying to misdirect constantly when they interview him and bring her up. Sometimes I think when guys fall, truly fall, they fall hard and it is obvious to see.

I will, for the first time, be in the depths of despair if it is not Sam at the end.

My predictions as of now are:
F3: Lisa
F2: Louise
F1: Sam

P.S. If something I post has been mentioned before, please forgive me. I have been trying to go through all the posts but am sure I am missing some stuff and may be re-addressing it.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:16 am

Totally understand about Blake growing on you as I feel the same. Of course, I fell in love with Sam right away. Just want her for a friend! Only a few more days until the story is revealed.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:02 am

Welcomeparty! AllAboutLove. Your comprehensive analysis is off the charts, greatly appreciated.

I said in a previous posting that I really didn't want Blake to propose to any of the girls and after reading your analysis, I sort of get why he would propose if Sam ends up as F1.

Blake said during Louise's hometown date when responding to how critical her family's approval was "that their relationship was just starting and could be over before it even began". This particular line is what has convinced me that Louise can't be F1. I just don't see how he proposes to Louise having described their relationship as just starting at this stage.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:27 am

Big welcome to all the new members and thank you for articulating so well particularly the case for Sam as F1. I do think Blake was most comfortable and happy with Sam's family as Sam and her family resonate for him at a deep level. He has definitely chased Sam from what we have been shown and no-one else.

- I did go back through the style guide photos quickly and pretty sure Louise is wearing red nail polish last rose ceremony and Lisa was wearing it in episode 10, but Lisa does seem to favour a black colour and Louise a more pink and not sure about the red shade when the girls do wear it.
-Anna was fairly hidden last year so it is not beyond the Australian editors although you cannot compare Sam and Blake's relationship to Ali's and Tim. Also Tim did not propose so it's not a true comparison.
-Tim did take two of the girls to a jewellery store last year which they showed but obviously if Blake had in mind a proposal it was a great opportunity to gauge Sam's taste
-Because of Ali's injured leg only the F2 went on to Thailand so the date structure may be different this week. The FS/'overnights' last year were in Sydney with the F3.
- Lisa did say that her and Blake had the most off-camera time, I don't know if Lisa has left her run too late and Louise has 'snuck' up on him but my work colleagues and family think it's Sam and have done so for a few weeks, she was the only one he was positive about for example after the blue mountains - is she too obvious?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:18 am

AllAboutLove, your analysis was brilliant and well articulated! I feel the same as you regarding this season of the Bach. I've always been a viewer of the US series and the spin-offs (not religiously, but frequent enough), but I've never been well and truly addicted to the show. I expected to be disappointed with this season's Bach AUS but I feel like it's better than last year's, despite what a lot of people thought. This season has everything -- personality, unity, conflict and diversity (with Blake's nationality, which I /think/ is a first with the franchise? I feel proud of the show-runners not just representing Caucasian people).

My gut feeling tells me it's Sam, and going by my history of gut feelings on the F1 of the show, it's usually always right. Even when I was desperately rooting for Ali last year, deep down I knew it was going to be Anna. Sam brings out the personality in Blake and he seems the most at ease with her. Not to mention that she's the only girl he's constantly trying to get to open up so he could gauge her feelings for him. Her uncertainty and insecurity puts him on an edge, because you can sense that he doesn't want her to be unsure of their relationship when it comes down to it the final run. I feel like Louise is a bit too dark horse-y despite the tangible bond between her and Blake (she came on the scene a bit too late, is never in the center of conflict, never been in promos) and Lisa's emotional and physical feelings towards Blake are a bit too strained and platonic to see that it's love. Blake's conversations with Lisa and Louise don't run on a deeper level like Sam and Blake's other than the good ol', "I can see a future with you"/"You're someone I can fall in love with" etc etc. With Sam, he writes his own script. Example: "You're one of the world's best kept secrets"/"You're humble, that's what I love about you." I don't know if Sam's ready for marriage, however. She seems like she needs a partner right now rather than going straight into the deep end.

I feel that the Blake/producers played up Sam's bottom two position so that it wouldn't be obvious. Also feel this way about unseen kisses of him and Sam. Anyway, Wednesday can't come longer enough!

Last edited by aerina on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:33 am

AllAboutLove amazing analysis.

Somewhere above thread there was talk that Sam was having the same edit as Ali last year. But the difference with Ali she was doing more of the wooing where in this case Blake is doing the wooing

Wednesday can't come soon enough

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:34 am

I really hope it's Sam

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:33 am

aerina wrote:AllAboutLove, your analysis was brilliant and well articulated! I feel the same as you regarding this season of the Bach. I've always been a viewer of the US series and the spin-offs (not religiously, but frequent enough), but I've never been well and truly addicted to the show. I expected to be disappointed with this season's Bach AUS but I feel like it's better than last year's, despite what a lot of people thought. This season has everything -- personality, unity, conflict and diversity (with Blake's nationality, which I /think/ is a first with the franchise? I feel proud of the show-runners not just representing Caucasian people).

My gut feeling tells me it's Sam, and going by my history of gut feelings on the F1 of the show, it's usually always right. Even when I was desperately rooting for Ali last year, deep down I knew it was going to be Anna. Sam brings out the personality in Blake and he seems the most at ease with her. Not to mention that she's the only girl he's constantly trying to get to open up so he could gauge her feelings for him. Her uncertainty and insecurity puts him on an edge, because you can sense that he doesn't want her to be unsure of their relationship when it comes down it the final run. I feel like Louise is a bit too dark horse-y despite the tangible bond between her and Blake (she came on the scene a bit too late, is never in the center of conflict, never been in promos) and Lisa's emotional and physical feelings towards Blake are a bit too strained and platonic to see that it's love. Blake's conversations with Lisa and Louise don't run on a deeper level like Sam and Blake's other than the good ol', "I can see a future with you"/"You're someone I can fall in love with" etc etc. With Sam, he writes his own script. Example: "You're one of the world's best kept secrets"/"You're humble, that's what I love about you." I don't know if Sam's ready for marriage, however. She seems like she needs a partner right now than going straight into the deep end.

I feel that the Blake/producers played up Sam's bottom two position so that it wouldn't be obvious. Also feel this way about unseen kisses of him and Sam. Anyway, Wednesday can't come longer enough!

Oh my goodness... you are a kindred spirit!bestbud!  Everything you wrote I agree with!

Like you, this is the only season and bachelor that I have been invested so wholeheartedly in. I mean, I joined a forum for goodness sakes and have never done that before! Haha. I never thought I would like any bachelor as much as I did Blake when I saw him with Sam or rather, the Blake that Sam brought out. That changed everything for me. There is almost an... earnestness...about the way he treats and looks at her?

I agree that this season is better than the last TB AU. I too rooted for Ali but knew that Anna was the one. The thing with Ali and Tim was that the focus was more on Ali's feelings toward Tim while with Tim and Anna the focus was more on Tim's feelings toward Anna. The same thing, on a MUCH more intense and heightened level, is happening with Blake and Sam. It is all about Blake's feelings towards Sam more than anything else.

Perhaps I am so excited because this season, Sam is my Ali AND she is also my Anna. There's something about her that is almost heartbreaking. And it is not just her history of loss, though that plays an integral part in who she is. It is as if she is fragile inside. Her heart is fragile despite her tough exterior (something with which I relate to). And the fact that Blake recognized that early on says a ton about his instincts and his ability to read others well. Usually you can do this when you are an introspective person. You observe others accurately because you analyse yourself and know yourself well. When Blake said he just wanted to 'protect' Sam while they were on their picnic date and she opened up to him about her fears, it was breathtaking.

You succinctly stated it best when you said that Blake writes his own script when he is with Sam. I think that is the most powerful takeaway and something that truly resonates with me. It is as if you took my looooong, loooong, posts and summarized them with just that phrase. Now I am going to have to rewatch the picnic scene again. And all the before the RC chats. Etc, etc,.

What you have said about Blake writing his own script (and thus essentially going off script) fully captures what happens with Blake and Sam. It really is THEIR journey and it seems as if everyone else is just there for the ride.

I saw this early on... Blake 'writing his own script' (thank you, I will be using this phrase forever!) during one of my favourite earlier moments between Blake and Sam (apart from their first date or when Blake convinces Sam to talk with him and stay when the new girls arrived - yes, yes, they are all my favourite moments, haha) when they are on the group date on the yacht and Blake takes Sam aside (he is ALWAYS seeking her out) and Blake says to Sam, "Say all this ended tomorrow, and it was you and I, how would you be feeling about that?"

This is HUGE to me and so, so off script - essentially written by Blake, in his own words. He was essentially saying he was way ahead of her regarding his feelings toward her and that he had already fallen. But he couldn't say that right then, it would scare her off, so he was testing the waters so to speak to see if she felt the same. He continued to test the waters and once again wrote his own script/went totally off script when he was with Sam and Lisa at his bachelor pad.

The fact that Blake chose to not answer Lisa's question concerning whether he saw a future with her or Sam was him totally writing his own script (and once again doing so because of Sam). Instead of addressing Lisa's question he asked Sam if she could fall in love at the end of the journey. And Sam opens up and tells Blake she feels like she is falling for him. If you watch Blake's face and connect this to what had previously happened on the yacht when Blake said, "if it was you and I", you can tell that Blake looks like his prayers have been answered, like he cannot believe this is happening and the thing he has waited for to happen has happened.

One could also tell that Blake wanted to say something back, tell Sam that he had fallen for her, but because Lisa was there he couldn't... since that would put her in a terrible spot. The thing is, Lisa was already in a terrible spot since she was witnessing Blake and Sam 'connecting' on a whole different level. I think that out of respect for Lisa, Blake never said right then he was falling for Sam but he really, really, REALLY wanted to which is why on the VERY NEXT one-on-one date he took Sam on her Fairy Tale date, had her try on engagement rings, and told her he was falling for her.... It was as if he wanted to make her dreams come true because she had made his become a reality that he could find a lasting love... with Sam...

*sigh*

If it is is not Sam I will be heartbroken... and laugh at myself for being so silly at the same time. Cannot wait until next week!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:36 am

From the pictures on Lisa's IG Sam doesn't look like a person in love. Her eyes actually look sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:02 am

see2love wrote:From the pictures on Lisa's IG Sam doesn't look like a person in love. Her eyes actually look sad.

would u mind posting them in the media thread??

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072