SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 45 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:22 am

Dear Lord, AllAboutLove, I have just totally swooned at your passages, not gonna lie! You have a way with words, my friend. I love it, I love it.

Sam puts on such a front, hiding it with her lively personality but is so sensitive inside. Gooey center and all that. She doesn't want to get hurt. I also relate to this so much. She seems like the only girl who's second guessing herself about where she stands with the other girls.

Blake veering away from "the script" (haha!) is probably the most surefire indicator that Sam's going to be the One. Totally agree with everything you just said and I don't think I need to say anything more! Thank God I not the only one completely obsessed with this season and Sam and Blake themselves. I love a good TV romance -- such a guilty pleasure!

Honestly, if Sam isn't the one, I'll feel totally betrayed. Not just because I was rooting for Sam, it'll just make no sense whatsoever, after all the build up. I know she's getting the most obvious edit right now, but after all that development, I don't really see anyone else but Sam at the end. Or maybe it'll make sense, Blake choosing a surprise winner... At this point, the sleuthing in this forum has me constantly doubting and changing my mind on the winner every minute! LMAO.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:36 am

emusha wrote:
see2love wrote:From the pictures on Lisa's IG Sam doesn't look like a person in love. Her eyes actually look sad.

would u mind posting them in the media thread??

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -
How do i do that? I tried and it did not work please help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:43 am

http://instagram.com/p/tZbuYiJ1Qj/?modal=true  

Posted by Lisa's sister yesterday with the captions "Lovely having these two pop in! #blakeneedsextensionshaha #thebachelorau #noosahairextensions"

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:53 am

In that photo, Lisa is wearing the exact same outfit as on her hometown date, so it is an old photo that Lisa/her sister has posted recently. Hopefully for a reason that benefits Sam. Smiley

Edit: Should we move this to the social media/media thread?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:58 am

Maybe it was during the HTD???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:02 am

see2love wrote:http://instagram.com/p/tZbuYiJ1Qj/?modal=true  

Posted by Lisa's sister yesterday with the captions "Lovely having these two pop in! #blakeneedsextensionshaha #thebachelorau #noosahairextensions"

Is it too obvious they'll put a photo up of the couple just like that? Is this my denial talking? Hahaha. The use of "these two" made me side eye it a bit... So they came in together... and the fact he's in Queensland... I wonder why...?

Edit: Oops, it's an old photo of the hometown visits. Good eye! x

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:08 am

aerina wrote:
Honestly, if Sam isn't the one, I'll feel totally betrayed. Not just because I was rooting for Sam, it'll just make no sense whatsoever, after all the build up. I know she's getting the most obvious edit right now, but after all that development, I don't really see anyone else but Sam at the end. Or maybe it'll make sense, Blake choosing a surprise winner... At this point, the sleuthing in this forum has me constantly doubting and changing my mind on the winner every minute! LMAO.

Ahh, you say it all. My very thoughts....

Crossing fingers, holding thumbs, and doing everything in my power to will what has already happened to be what we hope will happen.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:13 am

But then again, even though it looks like it was taken during HTD why did the sister post it yesterday?

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:In that photo, Lisa is wearing the exact same outfit as on her hometown date, so it is an old photo that Lisa/her sister has posted recently. Hopefully for a reason that benefits Sam. Smiley

That'd be great!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:51 am

Lisa and Blake's date with the children looks like it will be very emotional and moving for them, wonder if this will have any impact on their relationship?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:59 am

emusha wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:In that photo, Lisa is wearing the exact same outfit as on her hometown date, so it is an old photo that Lisa/her sister has posted recently. Hopefully for a reason that benefits Sam. Smiley

That'd be great!

Just want to let everyone know that I posted a screenshot of the instagram photo of Blake and Lisa (from their hometown date) on the Social Media/Media page here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2621p36-the-bachelor-australia-season-2-blake-garvey-sleuthing-spoilers-media-social-media-discussion#697009
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:33 am

Hi all, regarding Lisa, we all know she is very funny & projects a lack of seriousness about the process & this was confirmed by Holly in an interview. For those that think Lisa is F1, do you think the producers will allow her to insinuate that she was with Blake on a radio interview. I am referring to the radio interview that Emusha posted yesterday. Just makes no sense to me that she would be allowed to do that. Based on screen cap I do think she is in the F2 & without the proposal I would seriously call it a close call between all 3 but the proposal makes no sense to me for Lisa & Louise. And I am pretty sure the #1 question Blake will have to answer post show is why did he propose when he didn't have to. Should be interesting how he answers that if Sam is not F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072