SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 7 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by atem Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:16 am

On the episode thread it's mentioned that new girls enter the mansion (oh, brother).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:22 am

Guess this explains the unknown brunette!

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:11 am

Yep.... Darn producers...  :Furious: 
They could have saved me serious :detective  and some serious  scratch 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:53 pm

Just finished watching Episode 5 -
Single dates have gone to: Jessica, Holly, Lisa and Sam.
Who do you think he has the best connection with so far? I'm thinking Lisa and Sam. He needs a firecracker to compliment his laid-back style. I actually like him best with Lisa so far.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5326

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:04 pm

^^ Yeah, I like his connection with Lisa the most too. It seems really natural and easy. Jess is a sweetheart, but I don't know whether it would be a good match in the long run. It seems he needs a girl with spunk and wit. Louise is projected to go as far as the FRC, but I am not seeing anything with Blake just yet... Perhaps she'll be the Rochelle of the season.  no idea 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:37 pm

But we barely saw Lisa in latest episode, whereas we did see Louise interraction with Blake on the GD...

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Yeah, but Lisa had a 1-on-1 with him that had gone very well, IMO. I just need to see more of Louise to say anything definite. I am sure she is going to have a 1-on-1 sooner or later.  :yes: 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:21 pm

No more info on the new gals?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:45 am

Apparently one of the girls declines a rose next week

http://www.yourtv.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1210083&showcomments=true

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:57 am

atem wrote:No more info on the new gals?

Bringing this over from the other thread:

chloep wrote:Also, I think I've found the new/mystery girl... She has been active on SM for a while so no F3 for her.

Mary O'Neal from Sydney:

http://maryoneill.com.au/
https://twitter.com/MaryONeillLife

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 7 MwCivCVX

I've found another girl:) (I am not sure how many "invade" the house-I "think" only these 2 girls)

Rachel Miley Smith

IG

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 7 10401530_1455796817996241_1916611474_n

Did not make it anywhere near the F4.. She was back on SM early July.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:39 am

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:No more info on the new gals?

Bringing this over from the other thread:

chloep wrote:Also, I think I've found the new/mystery girl... She has been active on SM for a while so no F3 for her.

Mary O'Neal from Sydney:

http://maryoneill.com.au/
https://twitter.com/MaryONeillLife

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 7 MwCivCVX

I've found another girl:) (I am not sure how many "invade" the house-I "think" only these 2 girls)

Rachel Miley Smith

IG

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 7 10401530_1455796817996241_1916611474_n

Did not make it anywhere near the F4.. She was back on SM early July.

Promo is showing at least four new girls could be five 'crashing' the house, Laurina crying with Blake, Amber having a meltdown and another girl in blue dress at cocktail party storming upstairs

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:49 am

^^ Thanks, I going to try to find more girls.... Smiley

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072