SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by joshfan Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:52 am

Where is this promo of laurina crying?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by emad0722 Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:53 am

ummmm I like jess the best for blake and I bet she goes far!!!

obviously I thought he had something cute with Alanna but her Instagram shows she is with some cute guy (cuter than blake IMO) so good on her.

I also like Lisa a lot.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:04 pm

joshfan wrote:Where is this promo of laurina crying?

Just showing tonight on tv. It could be on their date (maybe after she realised what her face was going to look like as he jumped out of the plane giggling .

I just went back to end of last episode - think seven new girls come into the house -maybe he only gets to keep a certain number and maybe it's one of the new girls that decline the rose.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:13 pm

emad0722 wrote:ummmm I like jess the best for blake and I bet she goes far!!!

obviously I thought he had something cute with Alanna but her Instagram shows she is with some cute guy (cuter than blake IMO) so good on her.

I also like Lisa a lot.

*highfives*

unfortunately. chloep says Jess was active on IG while filming.  :tissuebox 

----

They add a few new girls?! i guess, bratty Amber is not enough!  :headbanging 

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:46 pm

AEF wrote:Apparently one of the girls declines a rose next week

http://www.yourtv.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1210083&showcomments=true

Just reread this and it says one of the original women refuses a rose

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:18 am

Laurina is on instagram. Does this mean she is out?! How do we know that the show is still filming?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:29 pm

joshfan wrote:Laurina is on instagram. Does this mean she is out?! How do we know that the show is still filming?

I think it's over now.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:42 am

atem wrote:
joshfan wrote:Laurina is on instagram. Does this mean she is out?! How do we know that the show is still filming?

I think it's over now.

is this the promo right after the show ended? I don't think she was crying, she was covering her face saying 'oh no my face'. By the way Alanna leaves next episode on wednesday. On the thursday promo, there is no alanna. That is when the new girls start coming in.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:13 am

joshfan wrote:
atem wrote:

I think it's over now.

is this the promo right after the show ended? I don't think she was crying, she was covering her face saying 'oh no my face'. By the way Alanna leaves next episode on wednesday. On the thursday promo, there is no alanna. That is when the new girls start coming in.

No this is the promo running between programs on channel 10 and 11 right now - just tried to record so I could slow it down but was not successful. Laurina is crying on the couch with Blake - am trying to see if she is wearing the same dress as the one in the promo right after episode 6. If you look closely at that promo you can see Laurina has tears in her eyes and looks like Louise has moved to put an arm around her.

Someone in a sky blue dress leaves the rose ceremony and runs upstairs - I think it's the same dress Chantel is wearing, she may be going after Amber as also shows her running through a doorway and stairs in her green dress or this may be Chantel running for her own reasons. So best guesses as to what they are showing us as to who refuses a rose are Laurina, Chantel or Amber but they may be mixing up screencaps. Do we know when that cooking date was?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:51 am

Do you think he is flying off to his last week of filming? http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/the-bachelor-contestant-takes-to-social-media-with-spoiler/story-fnhocr83-1227026827323?nk=b4228853c76b57961d7bd47750e3d5fe

Also on current tv promo Laurina appears to be wearing same dress crying on couch with Blake as when new girls come in. There is a picture of think Chantal standing in line at the RC looking in front of her with her hands over her mouth as voice over talks about a shock. Then it moves to an ITM where she is in casual clothes waving goodbye so does not seem to be her leaving.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:13 pm

Bee You asked in the episode link thread if you thought Blake was boring and I agree! He comes off very passive!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:16 pm

atem wrote:Bee You asked in the episode link thread if you thought Blake was boring and I agree!  He comes off very passive!  

Ha ha atem. I guess I like my guys to have a little more edge! Still a fun show to watch, though!  2pop 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072