SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 61 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:34 am

sammy24 wrote:This is so confusing. She's a kindred spirit their sync with each other. Looking like she's F1

Yah ,this is what I predicted and was afraid would happen. 

Blake falling, falling, falling for Sam for eighteen episodes and then the last two episodes he is falling for Lisa and Louise. Says a LOT about what has been scripted and not.... like I thought... they may have changed the script where BLAKE IS ALI... haha

Strange though... for eighteen episodes... Blake falling for Sam and now DOESN"T say it to her?!!!?? Hmmmm...

the giggling Anna = the giggling Lisa. 
the not as interested Anna = the not as interested Lisa...

just comparing to past season....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by AEF Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:35 am

He said more to Lisa than Sam on the editing then, my husband thinks its Lisa, he also talked about the passion between them, kids etc.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:36 am

Oh my god. I'm so confused now. He has fallen for all three of them?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:37 am

sammy24 wrote:This guy is driving me crazy. He's falling for Lisa in an absolute major way. He's words  she's swept him off his feet. Ok that's it. He's such a douche

probably Sam F3 then if she is ALi this season... ridiculous...

I said if he changes script and starts falling, falling for Lisa or Louise then there is something suspicious about all the falling for Sam. And not saying it to her now when that is all he wanted? Hmmm.. is Blake = Ali?

I will howl if Social Media activity truly gives it all away...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:37 am

Lisa says she doesn't want to say more until he says it. He was so upset when Sam wasn't opening up last week. But for Lisa it's fine coz he feels the same way.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:37 am

Now everyone is going to think it's Lisa - that could be the surprise? But can't believe he just said all of that to her. For sure stuff was edited from Sam's date so hard to compare.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:38 am

Sundy wrote:Oh my god. I'm so confused now. He has fallen for all three of them?  

well... i DID say that he will find love with all three... but which one is his soulmate love?

will see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:39 am

So Lisa is the only kne who didn't say she loves him outright. Next up rose ceremony

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:39 am

I think we all underestimate how much is scripted and reshot and reshot and reshot. What may look uncomfortable is just reshooting to hide what is real and vice versa...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:40 am

sammy24 wrote:Lisa also gets the presidential suite.

Really sammy24. Then its gone case for Sam then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:40 am

Holy crap right now...

All the worst doubts from Sam fans have come to a head...

I wanna see who gets the first rose tonight... should be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:41 am

AEF wrote:Now everyone is going to think it's Lisa - that could be the surprise? But can't believe he just said all of that to her. For sure stuff was edited from Sam's date so hard to compare.

This goes back to what Blake said in an article about how Lisa didn't let the show phase her. She knew what it was all about and didn't let it interfere with them.

Lisa not saying she loves Blake back is making Blake look like he is hunting her...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072