SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 62 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by AEF Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:42 am

aerina wrote:Holy crap right now...

All the worst doubts from Sam fans have come to a head...

I wanna see who gets the first rose tonight... should be interesting.

predict lisa

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:43 am

If Lisa is F1 then this season was a CARBON COPY of last season comparing Anna with Lisa... Anna even CHOOSES Lisa as her F1. 

They both giggle and not too worried about the other girls and not saying I love you I love you...

hmmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:43 am

First rose goes to Sam

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:44 am

sammy24 wrote:First rose goes to Sam

THANK GOD!!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:45 am

Lisa next one

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:45 am

So Louise is F3. I guess we were right.

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:46 am

Even though we did a bit of hyperventilating about her being F1.
So now about nail polish only Sam wears red.

Poor Louise. She will always love Blake. She's so upset.

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:47 am

Mind giving us scoop on the preview of tomorrow's finale? Smiley Cheers on the live updates by the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckecek Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:48 am

Nailed it!

Beckecek

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:49 am

Can't say from the preview who he proposes to. They don't show either one walking down.

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:49 am

sammy24 wrote:Lisa next one

Wow... I cannot believe I am right on this and was from day one that F2 would be Sam and Lisa... if I am right on this F1 being  Sam as I predicted when I joined this forum I will be so happy, more so for Blake and Sam than me. 

I saw Lisa as Sam's sidekick during their 2-on-1 date with Blake... but I definitely feel he can love both. I loved Lisa more than Louise... only when everyone was all.. favourite is Louise did I start paying closer attention...

So really, it comes down to the fact that Sam says I love you to Blake and he says nothing.....
and he tells Lisa he is falling and she already has said this? reciprocates?

I swear... if my instinct on Love vs. SoulMate love is wrong (which I BASED on episode 8 when he essentially just laid his heart on the floor at Sam's feet then) I will be looking at this season as one of the worst alternate endings for "The Notebook" movie...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:50 am

sammy24 wrote:Even though we did a bit of hyperventilating about her being F1.
So now about nail polish only Sam wears red.

Poor Louise. She will always love Blake. She's so upset.

Lisa has worn red in the past but it's not her colour of choice but doubt she'd wear black polish at the FRC

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072