SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Sundy wrote:I have just posted in the social media thread but I thought I would post here too. Osher was just on Melbourne radio. He stated that just after the proposal the games keeper whispered to him everyone needs to get in the car immediately as there were two lions about 50 metres away. Not sure if he was telling the truth or not but it could be the surprise no one saw coming?

Yikes!!! How scary!!

I love that they are giving just enough for viewers, eg they admit there was a proposal.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sundy wrote:I have just posted in the social media thread but I thought I would post here too. Osher was just on Melbourne radio. He stated that just after the proposal the games keeper whispered to him everyone needs to get in the car immediately as there were two lions about 50 metres away. Not sure if he was telling the truth or not but it could be the surprise no one saw coming?

Yikes!!! How scary!!

I love that they are giving just enough for viewers, eg they admit there was a proposal.

Love it!!! That is why the minute I knew Sam was going on a Safari I stated that this is the most romantic thing for a final date... 

They will be fine, trust me, haha. At least it wasn't elephants or hyenas. Had both chasing  us before in Kruger and it was craziness to say the least.. 

Awwww.... this is going to be the best proposal ever! Just perfect!!!! Lions and all. What beautiful memories, documented memories, Sam and Blake are going to have....

*sigh*

seeing hearts :wedding
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:05 pm

I will DIE if the lions thing is real. Can you imagine?! Laughing so hard even just picturing it. IDK, Osher was being very coy about this in his PS interview so I can't imagine he'd reveal it so easily like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:18 pm

emusha wrote:HA!!! you know what i just realized??? when you said that AllAboutLove I totally just got the edit the prodcucers have been going for.... Sam is TOTALLY that girl-next-door who catches herself in a romantic comedy ...she's absolutely that romantic comedy girl...sandra bullock (miss congeniality for instance), meg ryan...that imperfect, doesn't think she deserves the "perfect" guy - klutzy, falls all over herseef, curses, doesn't dress well, doesn't know how to carry herself (throws mints down her dress), doesn't know how to profess her feelings -- mumbles all over herself, doesn't follow the right trajectory of smoothly falling in love stuttering and hiccuping the whole way... and yet the "perfect" guy sees only her! haha and that's the edit...
we see all the "perfect" girls -- perfect for different reasons...but "perfect/prince charming" dude is only focused on one girl even when she tells him she's afraid he'll be disappointed if he picks her! and he wants her just as she is...he WANTS her exactly as she is without fixes... it's the romcom from down under! :Bubba:

Good morning folks having fun reading all your posts after I logged off after my updates.

You know what comes to mind after reading this Emusha. Bridget Jones.

Where Mark Darcy tells Bridget. "I Love you just as you are".

What more can a girl ask for than to be loved who she is and not having to change herself.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Hey Sammy, GA created the finale link so pretty please help input tonight's updates again in there. I woke up to your play by play update from last night and so grateful for it!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi Sammy - hope things are hyped up for a great finale in Melbourne! Has there been much press about Sam being one of the final girls on your local news?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:28 pm

mercieme wrote:AllAboutLove, wow thanks a bunch for sharing your own love story with us. Your insight on Blake & Sam is so relatable to you, at some point I said Blake & Sam must meet both u & Emusha since you both captured their love story so eloquently. So glad you decided to join this thread, it has really been popping in here for the home stretch...so excited for the finale cheerleader

I'm so glad I found this forum too. I was just googling around trying to find who was the F1 and came across you guys. And the analysis from some of you here expecially AllAboutLove, Emusha was so beautiful it gave me more insight into the episode after I went back and watched them again. So glad to be a part of this and even though I'm so glad that we'll be out of our agony tonight but I'll miss analysing and sleuthing here.

Last edited by sammy24 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:33 pm

mercieme wrote:Hey Sammy, GA created the finale link so pretty please help input tonight's updates again in there. I woke up to your play by play update from last night and so grateful for it!!!!

yep saw the new thread will update on that tonight, and I had fun doing it,

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Bachelor Canada is in full sleuthing mode, and Bachelor U.S.A is just getting started. Anyone is welcome any time to join in the other shows!  :yes:
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:57 pm

The situation is very challenging. Sam is a little more insecure than Lisa but I feel she will grow most with him. Smiley
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Niccy77 Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:18 pm

I noticed someone said on the Facebook page to look at Blake's lips after Sam tells him she loves him and then he kisses her, it honestly looks like he mouthes "I love you" to her. I am still convinced it's Sam. Blakes reaction to being told he loves her was he was really glad to hear that, while when Lisa said she wants to tell him but can't - he didn't seem to push it. I guess we will soon know!!!!

Niccy77

Back to top Go down

Post by arrmy001 Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:08 pm

First and foremost, I would like to say Hi to everyone. I basically just signed up for this particular thread. Hahaha. I have never watched any Bachelor before but somehow I got hooked with this one.

I have read a lot of discussions and almost everyone is pointing out that it's Sam. I do like Sam but at the same time I do like Lisa more. Whoever that Blake chooses, I do hope that everything is going to be great.

However, my prediction would be Lisa cause I do like her more. She seems like she would be a good and loving mother and the last episode where they visited the school in SA was really sweet. She got teary and it seems to me that is her genuine self. By the way, from Lisa's instagram account, she was wearing the red nail polish while sipping a glass of cocktail so perhaps that's another suspicion as somebody said that Blake proposed to somebody that was wearing red nail polish. Whatever the result is, I can't wait for tonight's episode. It's gonna be awesome!

arrmy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072