SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 37 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Most of the time the F1 has to overcome some kind of dilemma, which to me points to Sam. Last year Anna was the one who had never had a relationship and created the most doubt with Tim as does Sam with Blake, about letting go and opening up.
I think Louise is the perfect F2. She is even called "Stephford" by the other girls.
Leaving Lisa the F3, most of the time the favorite of the public.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by 4health Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:50 pm

I believe that it is Louise F2 and Sam F1. Reminder: Sam is the only girl that was highlighted in the premiere. Anna was highlighted also in season 1.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:04 pm

4health wrote:I believe that it is Louise F2 and Sam F1.   Reminder: Sam is the only girl that was highlighted in the premiere.  Anna was highlighted also in season 1.  

oh good point! Lisa's first introduction wasn't even shown -- Louise's was. Though if based on last season Rochelle wasn't as visible as Ali
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:28 pm

emusha wrote:
4health wrote:I believe that it is Louise F2 and Sam F1.   Reminder: Sam is the only girl that was highlighted in the premiere.  Anna was highlighted also in season 1.  

oh good point! Lisa's first introduction wasn't even shown -- Louise's was. Though if based on last season Rochelle wasn't as visible as Ali

True....I can't do screenshots but in the preview after last nights episode there is a closeup shot of blake and louise and she looks upset and he is putting his forehead to her cheek and you can see a white shirt and a light colored suit coat which I think is her F2 goodbye JMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:32 pm

emusha wrote:

Lisa's introduction wasn't shown and either her 1:1 time with him at the RC. Plus in Tim's season Rochelle's introduction was shown and Rochelle was always shown walking up to Tim during previews, so Rochelle was visible along with Ali.   Ali was also highlighted in the premiere because she was going to be a big part because of her knee etc.  JMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:26 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:Most of the time the F1 has to overcome some kind of dilemma, which to me points to Sam. Last year Anna was the one who had never had a relationship and created the most doubt with Tim as does Sam with Blake, about letting go and opening up.
I think Louise is the perfect F2. She is even called "Stephford" by the other girls.
Leaving Lisa the F3, most of the time the favorite of the public.

You're right about the overcoming part! Anna had to open up the same way Sam is being asked to...many of the signs are pointing to Sam as F1 IMO -- however, what is crazy to me is that Blake could propose to her so quickly after she starts opening up... unless the fantasy suite is a big game changer??

I actually see Blake as level-headed and rational - someone who's truly invested himself in this process of being vulnerable and exploring the connection with the ladies and he has continued to put all of himself into it. At the same time his & Jess' date really showed he certainly is looking for a life long partner.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/a-wedding-perhaps-bachelor-blake-hints-hes-found-the-one/story-fni0cvc9-1227070633230

“I want the woman who returns home from South Africa with me to be with me for the rest of my life, and that is something worth celebrating,” Garvey said.

“I want the ring that I’m designing to represent the journey that we have been on together. I feel like I’m close to deciding who I want to be with at the end of this.”

Last edited by emusha on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:57 pm

Louise's Hometown:
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at120547PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at120755PM.png

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:58 pm

Sam's Hometown:
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at121608PM.png
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at122244PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at122330PM.png
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Lisa's Hometown:
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at122907PM-1.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at123241PM.png

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:01 pm

Jess' Hometown:
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at123817PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at123500PM.png

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:09 pm

Norcalgal; can you grab SC of the preview of Louise and Blake close up Blake's forehead to her ear/cheek....I think he has a white shirt on with a light grey/blue jacket you can see a little bit of. I want to see if my eyes are right and get opinions that it might match him possible saying goodbye to her in his FR suit. Maybe Louise F2 shot. Also, we have Louise & Blake running to each other in preview F3 or F2 date and then one of Louise and Blake she is in white jacket and him in a deep red/maroon jacket F3 or F2 date. I only see one date with Lisa ....I see Sam in denim shirt/on boat F3 or F2 date and then her and blake in a cloudy day in jackets F2 or F3 their second date. So, I am thinking F2 girls are Louise and Sam. Just want some possible proof of my thoughts. Thanks...

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:49 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Louise's Hometown:
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at120547PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at120755PM.png
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen23
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen24
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen25
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen27

Norcalgal wrote:Lisa's Hometown:
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at122907PM-1.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at123241PM.png
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen20
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen17
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen18
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen19

Norcalgal wrote:Sam's Hometown:
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at121608PM.png
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at122244PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at122330PM.png

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen43

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen26
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen31
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen32
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen33
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen34
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen35
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen36
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen37
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen38
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen41
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 37 Screen42

in essence he's on a permanent grin/laugh/beaming/glowing mode when around Sam...he's said as much before that his cheeks hurt from being around her...

Last edited by emusha on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072