SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 17 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:10 pm

The interview is adorable beyond words. Oh gosh. Meryl may have brought out a teddy in Maks but he's brought out a whole new person in her. She is being so silly and adorable and clearly with Maks. I also love that she's now rocking 6 inch heels and a sexy blouse. Maks was right, there's a seductress hiding somewhere and he's doing a great job bringing it out. Obsessed with these two.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by asim Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:13 pm

to quote Maks, "end result" "end result"
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:21 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:Don't want to be a downer, but did they go together or did they see each other there and took a picture.  Hope the former coz I would like them to have "Bears"

Really think they attended together, if they did attend.  They are in NY to promote Puffs.  Do not think Puffs was part of that venue.

Since Maks was a presenter at that event I think Meryl attended it with him. I don't think Charlie spent the evening with them.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:24 pm

Alanna wrote:The interview is adorable beyond words. Oh gosh. Meryl may have brought out a teddy in Maks but he's brought out a whole new person in her. She is being so silly and adorable and clearly with Maks. I also love that she's now rocking 6 inch heels and a sexy blouse. Maks was right, there's a seductress hiding somewhere and he's doing a great job bringing it out. Obsessed with these two.

ITA - I love Meryl and Maks together. They compliment each other so beautifully. I am looking forward to seeing a video or pictures of Maks on the ice.  :Nod: 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:27 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Alanna wrote:The interview is adorable beyond words. Oh gosh. Meryl may have brought out a teddy in Maks but he's brought out a whole new person in her. She is being so silly and adorable and clearly with Maks. I also love that she's now rocking 6 inch heels and a sexy blouse. Maks was right, there's a seductress hiding somewhere and he's doing a great job bringing it out. Obsessed with these two.

ITA - I love Meryl and Maks together.  They compliment each other so beautifully.  I am looking forward to seeing a video or pictures of Maks on the ice.  :Nod: 

Me too! That would be hilarious
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Here is another interesting interview..this time with Maks.  Funny where his PR person interrupts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:15 pm

Thanks for the media share! Not sure why PR needed to interrupt Maks there, were they afraid he would disclose something private? Anyway, good to know Charlie has a gf. So if Charlie is not the one that's making Meryl blush, I would hope its Maks. Waiting for pics from Meryl's Hawaii vaca.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:26 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Here is another interesting interview..this time with Maks.  Funny where his PR person interrupts.

I don't know if she was just slow on getting in to talk about DWTS or what the heck she was doing.  I couldn't hear what the 1st persons name was that he would like to have to dinner.  I think the 2nd was Mohamad Ali did any catch the 1st name?
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:34 pm

Saw the picture on Instagram and got a grin the size of I-don't-know-what. They compliment each other so well!

Had to change my avatar. Hugesmile

Off to watch the HuffPost interview. Gonna skip the interview where publicist Lizzie interrupts. That woman needs to take PR lessons herself... Totally unnecessary to cut in.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:43 pm

iamreal2u wrote:You may love this.  They are so in a relationship..  It is pretty long with both Charlie and Meryl.

Sadly I don't have working earphones, please relate what in this interview makes you think Meryl and Maks are in relationship. I just loved their dancing and backstage moments this season and really hope they are in a relationship.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:52 pm

SLA44 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Here is another interesting interview..this time with Maks.  Funny where his PR person interrupts.

I don't know if she was just slow on getting in to talk about DWTS or what the heck she was doing.  I couldn't hear what the 1st persons name was that he would like to have to dinner.  I think the 2nd was Mohamad Ali did any catch the 1st name?

Fred Astaire

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Fred Astaire

tyvm That makes sense and since Mohamad Ali's daughter was one of his partners on DWTS that would make sense also.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911