SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 18 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:59 pm

Here is another one that Meryl side stepped the question on Maks.  They are so dating.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:20 pm

She is soooo cute! Maks better not screw this up and break her heart. Hope he's not an artist who changes his muse to a different beautiful woman each day. I think she was the one holding him off and hemming on dating but judging by her downright silliness, he has broken all her ice queen barriers she's been cultivating all her life.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:42 pm

Can anyone here tell me what is meant by King Kong kind of love that Val keeps referencing? Urban Dictionary has no definition for it. scratch 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:50 pm

SLA44 wrote:Can anyone here tell me what is meant by King Kong kind of love that Val keeps referencing?  Urban Dictionary has no definition for it. scratch 
That he's a protective giant over the teeny tiny Meryl. It's kinda creepy and probably not want Meryl or Maks want to hear or be compared to. He probably just misspoke and meant that Maks is loving and adoring, not a giant monkey with a frail girl.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Here is the pict.  So adorable all dressed up and out on a "date"…

clapping! YAY!!! All is right in my world now  Embarressed! 

I just noticed while watching a video again that after the switch when Maks and Meryl first got together again to practice, he said (and) "All is right in the world" as Meryl ran up to him and they hugged. Then he told her while they were hugging "I missed you" and she said "I missed you more". So last night he used the same phrase "All is right in the world" but added the word "again" on to it.  awwww 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:01 pm

Alanna wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Can anyone here tell me what is meant by King Kong kind of love that Val keeps referencing?  Urban Dictionary has no definition for it. scratch 
That he's a protective giant over the teeny tiny Meryl. It's kinda creepy and probably not want Meryl or Maks want to hear or be compared to. He probably just misspoke and meant that Maks is loving and adoring, not a giant monkey with a frail girl.

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 18 297491761 Since it was brought up again in the FOX interview and Meryl nor Charlie knew what it meant either I hope someone informs Val he should probably quit saying that unless Maks doesn't mind it. I think I agree that Maks is probably very protective of Meryl but he sure is no monkey and Meryl isn't a frail girl. Maks is a big sexy hunk of man adoring his princess I believe.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:12 pm

Val used that line two weeks ago in one interview. I think the interviewer just pulled it out to see Meryl's reaction and how she'd answer the relationship question.

I hate to be a downer, but Meryl does use the "personal things personal" line quite a bit, even before DWTS. I'd love to see her in a relationship with Maks, but I'm not counting on it. It'll be interesting to see who turns up for the Hawaii vacation, though.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:53 pm

moonpie wrote:Val used that line two weeks ago in one interview.  I think the interviewer just pulled it out to see Meryl's reaction and how she'd answer the relationship question.

I hate to be a downer, but Meryl does use the "personal things personal" line quite a bit, even before DWTS.  I'd love to see her in a relationship with Maks, but I'm not counting on it.  It'll be interesting to see who turns up for the Hawaii vacation, though.

And Maks says he will not discuss his personal life as well. So I guess I'm not understanding what your concern is over them saying that. I think that is exactly what they want to do, at least while they are figuring out what it is they going between them.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:03 pm

I took it as a "beauty tamed the beast" reference.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:17 pm

Bronwyn wrote:

laugh out loud Well that could very well be and Maks found that switch he was talking about and turned it on that brought out her sexuality. So I think they did each other a favor. Although I never believed Maks was as bad as they painted him.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:23 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 18 297491761 Since it was brought up again in the FOX interview and Meryl nor Charlie knew what it meant either I hope someone informs Val he should probably quit saying that unless Maks doesn't mind it.  I think I agree that Maks is probably very protective of Meryl but he sure is no monkey and Meryl isn't a frail girl.  Maks is a big sexy hunk of man adoring his princess I believe.

I see the "king kong" comment as unconditional protection. He keeps her so close and she loves it. As far as the "personal lives personal" I completely agree.  I love that they threw us a bone with that last fabulous picture.  Both have fairly public lives already, they should be able to talk and go places without having their every move and word scrutinized.  They have given us little nibbles I love it!

ETA: I see them giving us the bits on their terms and it will be more genuine that way.JMO

Last edited by Muslady on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:42 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Bronwyn wrote:

laugh out loud Well that could very well be and Maks found that switch he was talking about and turned it on that brought out her sexuality.  So I think they did each other a favor.  Although I never believed Maks was as bad as they painted him.  

No, I by no means think of Maks as a beast. But the show seems to always show him as the bad boy. But he was just a big old teddy bear as far as Meryl was concerned. I think they brought out the best in each other. I didn't watch the season, haven't watched in several seasons to be honest, but I watched some of their performances on you tube, and did watch the finale. There was only one other couple who I ever thought was magic on the dance floor and that was Apolo and Julianne, and they're still one of my favorite partnerships from this show, but even they pale in comparison to Maks and Meryl. They were truly magic. So glad I tuned into the finale and got to see them win.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911