SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 19 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:32 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Here is the pict.  So adorable all dressed up and out on a "date"…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

clapping! YAY!!! All is right in my world now  Embarressed! 

I just noticed while watching a video again that after the switch when Maks and Meryl first got together again to practice, he said (and) "All is right in the world" as Meryl ran up to him and they hugged.  Then he told her while they were hugging "I missed you" and she said "I missed you more".  So last night he used the same phrase "All is right in the world" but added the word "again" on to it.   awwww 

Ooh! Good catch

That interview where Meryl doesn't deny dating Maks (which she has done in earlier interviews) and completely sidestepping it...Damn! I really hope Maks will be in Hawaii with her :sprinklehearts 
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by moonpie Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:58 pm

SLA44 wrote:
moonpie wrote:Val used that line two weeks ago in one interview.  I think the interviewer just pulled it out to see Meryl's reaction and how she'd answer the relationship question.

I hate to be a downer, but Meryl does use the "personal things personal" line quite a bit, even before DWTS.  I'd love to see her in a relationship with Maks, but I'm not counting on it.  It'll be interesting to see who turns up for the Hawaii vacation, though.

And Maks says he will not discuss his personal life as well.  So I guess I'm not understanding what your concern is over them saying that.  I think that is exactly what they want to do, at least while they are figuring out what it is they going between them.  

No "concern" from me. My only point was that Meryl has sidestepped questions about her personal life since well before DWTS; it's not just reserved for questions about Maks. I saw one interview pre-Olympics when she referenced a boyfriend, but others where she avoided it.

I'd love to see them together. Their chemistry is amazing.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Maks sure does look good on her….
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhooked Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:52 pm

I was impressed with what a really good choreographer max was since they don't pick the songs. Part of past anger issues, I think, is frustration with not being able to portray what he wanted. Meryl gave him that. The king kong was a "beast" that no one understood and seemed even self-destructive and then this kind, gorgeous woman saw past the outside and understood and loved him anyway and he loved and protected her. Unfortunately, in the end it didn't work for lots of reasons and that's what I think Val was referencing. Luckily, mnm are man and woman and wow. Holdingmybreath....

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:53 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Maks sure does look good on her….

Yes he does! I really love her look in her most recent pics. Her confidence is really showing. Love it!
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:04 pm

mnmhooked wrote:I was impressed with what a really good choreographer max was since they don't pick the songs. Part of past anger issues, I think, is frustration with not being able to portray what he wanted. Meryl gave him that. The king kong was a "beast" that no one understood and seemed even self-destructive and then this kind, gorgeous woman saw past the outside and understood and loved him anyway and he loved and protected her. Unfortunately, in the end it didn't work for lots of reasons and that's what I think Val was referencing. Luckily, mnm are man and woman and wow. Holdingmybreath....

Welcomeparty!  mnmhooked!!..loving your name! Smiley

Good Post  . I would assume Val means an unconditional love. beatingheart. Though its best to say that i like to think that way. Smiley. Meryl on the intvw on Fox above said she would give Val a call to clarify giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:31 pm

The picture of Maks and Meryl from last night is adorable and the interviews today are priceless. They make it impossible to not be obsessed with them or root for them! They have something very special.

I'm hoping the excitement Meryl and Jenna have had on twitter about their vacation in Hawaii has something to do with who might be going with them.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:54 am

Here is a picture from when he was presenting last night at the Fred and Adele Astaire Awards.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:07 am

iamreal2u wrote:Here is another interesting interview..this time with Maks.  Funny where his PR person interrupts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is a picture of Maks on the phone with that PR person (Lizzie_Grubman) and he doesn't look really pleased with what they are talking about. This is from yesterday so I don't think it had to do with the interview she interrupted, maybe she is just a difficult person.

SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:33 am

Maks and Meryl are hanging out right now with all of Maks' friends and other stalking points to them leaving from the same airport tomorrow morning. So yeah. They're definitely totally not dating laugh out loud I'm so happy they're giving this a try!! Their chemistry is just amazing and their personalities are just a perfect, perfect fit. Being with a sexy grownup man looks beautiful on Meryl, you can tell how confident and loved up she is these days. New girl!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:20 am

Alanna wrote:Maks and Meryl are hanging out right now with all of Maks' friends and other stalking points to them leaving from the same airport tomorrow morning. So yeah. They're definitely totally not dating laugh out loud I'm so happy they're giving this a try!! Their chemistry is just amazing and their personalities are just a perfect, perfect fit. Being with a sexy grownup man looks beautiful on Meryl, you can tell how confident and loved up she is these days. New girl!

Thanks for all the updates. It will be interesting to see where "this" goes in the upcoming months. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:54 am

Yep not dating at all.

From Alex twitter
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911