SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:40 pm

IKR, he really was posting quite nicely for a week and now silence again. I miss his insta posts.

We won't get an official confirmation of him on BIP till he exits the b'ette show and then they will announce the remaining cast members.
I asked on the BIP thread which ladies were in the younger age group and quite frankly none of them interest me over much for him. I am curious what his storyline on that show will be. So many questions and no answers.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by chloep Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:00 pm

^^ Wrong thread, GA. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:14 pm

oops! Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:22 pm

Marcus is tweeting again
https://mobile.twitter.com/marcusgrodd

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:29 pm

notarose wrote:Marcus is tweeting again

From what we know, he only has Instagram.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:38 pm

atem wrote:

Thanks yes 
A few of the guys are following and tagged him in a tweet so I thought it was legit. It used to be only facebook & ig with dummy accounts.  Suspect 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:39 pm

notarose wrote:
atem wrote:

Thanks yes 
A few of the guys are following and tagged him in a tweet so I thought it was legit.  It used to be only facebook & ig with dummy accounts.   Suspect 

I'm beginning to wonder, regardless I'm watching him. laugh out loud

Marcus Grodd @marcusgrodd · 1h
FYI, the pic floating around the internet is my sister and me. That is all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:52 pm

**falls of her chair ***

Marcus has been released from BIP !

I hope he had an agreement with tptpb to watch all the world cup games.

Can someone prove that is actually Marcus pretty please ? I will be so happy for him cheerleader

ETA : Gah ! thats a poser  Rolling Eyes

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:57 pm

I didn't think it was him, but these recent tweets seem more like it's possible. He said on IG that was his on,y real account I think. There's a fan facebook page too posting similar stuff to that twitter (like the sister photo, what is that, and about watching Orange is the New Black) I don't think it's him but ?? There are a couple posts by the facebook's owner saying RS is not 100% right.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:01 pm

relaxing wrote:I didn't think it was him, but these recent tweets seem more like it's possible.  He said on IG that was his on,y real account I think.  There's a fan facebook page too posting similar stuff to that twitter (like the sister photo, what is that, and about watching Orange is the New Black) I don't think it's him but ??  There are a couple posts by the facebook's owner saying RS is not 100% right.  

Could you explain ? I'm confused. He definitely has that instagram account which he activated a week prior to going on BIP and then exactly a week later there is silence on that account.
What twitter a/c are you talking about ? I think that is a fan account?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:03 pm

That says that it's a fan page twitter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:08 pm

There was one tweet from Chris soules (not sure if that his HIS real account) and he forwarded a tweet by Andi which IMO is a huge red flag. doubt he would be so bold.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva