SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by notarose Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:33 pm

nd4reality wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Beagle wrote:I was drooling over Marcus from the first glance pre-season on Boyz2men, but Im sorry, I never liked Arie :hidingchair . I always got such a strong player vibe from him it turned me off. Marcus is hot but more introverted, like he doesn't know how hot he is. That's more appealing to me.

I'm in agreement with you on Marcus.  I had mixed feelings about Arie but was not one that was gaga over him.  I liked him a heck of lot better than 1F but lost any respect I had for him when he was paling around so much with Jef and all the young college girls they were going after.  I have a much higher opinion of Marcus and I still have not ruled him out for being F1.
Agree with you both.
I liked Arie on that season - loved his humor and liked his demeanor but the previews definitely showed that there was trouble up ahead and there was for him, during that season. On more than one occasion in London and then with the Cassie thing.
We have seen no indication at all of trouble up ahead for Marcus.

So far we have not seen the down turn of Marcus' edit which should start just about next episode. They normally they turn the edit a least a couple of episodes prior to their elimination so that the edit tells us why they were done. Either by using their editing tricks with VOs/PIs etc. or the lead actually obviously pull away.
JMO of course.

Maybe he's still a "bachelor" contender so his edit won't go down.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:33 pm

I agree Marcus is smoldering! The only reason my daughter is watching this is to see Marcus! I could handle having him as the Bachelor...oh yeah!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Max - you clearly haven't seen his brother who is highly qualified and a model. :yes: Smiley 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:06 pm

nd4reality wrote:Max - you clearly haven't seen his brother who is highly qualified and a model. :yes: Smiley 

What? My little Strudel Marcus has a hot brother, too? Hope we get to see him on the HTDs?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:10 pm

nd4reality wrote:Max - you clearly haven't seen his brother who is highly qualified and a model. :yes: Smiley 
REALLY??? :shocked!:  Wow, I didn't know that.  Smiley 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:11 pm

This should go in the fan threads but there was a link that was posted on the first Marcus thread that should have come with a warning.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:18 pm

2observe wrote:
REALLY??? :shocked!:  Wow, I didn't know that.   Smiley 

I think we need to get prepared for the upcoming HTDs!

List of items to have on hand for Marcus' HTD:

1) Duct tape (for any family member who dares to talk while Marcus is on the screen)
2) Taser gun (in case duct tape fails)
3) Paper towels (to clean up the drool)
4) Spare shirt (in case the paper towels fail)
5) Large fan (to cool us down)
6) Ice bath (on standby in case fan fails)
7) Smelling salts (in case we get the vapors)
8) Portable Defibrilator (in case smelling salts fail)

Anything else???
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:20 pm

I'm a Jeremy-Roberto-Arie-Marcus kinda gal.  They were all smokin' hot but not conceited, quietly confident not cocky and seductive without being a "player".  I think Emily could see herself with Arie, but knew that Ricki wouldn't be as happy with that lifestyle. I was glad that Jeremy escaped from MeAnna and I'm just as happy that Marcus will escape from MeAndi!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:23 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
2observe wrote:
REALLY??? :shocked!:  Wow, I didn't know that.   Smiley 

I think we need to get prepared for the upcoming HTDs!

List of items to have on hand for Marcus' HTD:

1)  Duct tape (for any family member who dares to talk while Marcus is on the screen)
2)  Taser gun (in case duct tape fails)
3)  Paper towels (to clean up the drool)
4)  Spare shirt (in case the paper towels fail)
5)  Large fan (to cool us down)
6)  Ice bath (on standby in case fan fails)
7)  Smelling salts (in case we get the vapors)
8)  Portable Defibrilator (in case smelling salts fail)

Anything else???    

9) Rope? Wait are these for you or for kidnapping Marcus (shhh, he's in Kasha's basement)?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:29 pm

This is for ALL of us again! He is 36, with an impressive resume on linkedin. So he comes with brains too.

You thought Marcus was hot, for those that haven't, meet his brother, Conrad:

http://www.kimdawsonagency.com/models/men/all/289
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:30 pm

IF the spoilers are true and Marcus gets eliminated after his HTD, I really hope they don't edit his family badly in order to create a reason that Andi lets him go. I hate when they do that to any family.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Beagle wrote:This is for ALL of us again! He is 36, with an impressive resume on linkedin. So he comes with brains too.

You thought Marcus was hot, for those that haven't, meet his brother, Conrad:

http://www.kimdawsonagency.com/models/men/all/289

:fanningfan 
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva