SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:56 pm

docnash14 wrote:
2observe wrote:
notarose wrote:So now Marcus & Chris have both had "see you at MTA" SM exchanges  :headbanging

Don't all of them attend the MTA, but only the F4 guy is seen on the Show???  The SM exchanges are soooo producer driven to me.  They are still on the Show and they have signed confidentiality agreements; yet, everyone is "loose lips" now.  That is why I definitely think that the producers are behind all the loose lips.  I

The F3 is also usually on the show as well although there have been some exceptions like Reid who was not on it  since he was part of the finale.  Typically, the F2 do not attend, although on JP's season, Clare showed up at the after show party to hang out with the other women and Bachelor alumni.  As has been discussed in other threads, I am beginning to agree with you that the producers may be encouraging the loose lips.  In a way, it makes sense to me given one of the primary themes of the season - great love.  Given that and add to it Fleiss' recent wedding which likely has him continuously starry-eyed and hanging out in the clouds, the intention may be to disseminate as much as possible that the great love has occurred.  
You're right Doc, I'm tired and am definitely not thinking straight. The MTA is after the FD elimination, so you're right F4 and F3 will be at the MTA. I'm going to bed now. laugh out loud
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:58 pm

Also last season was a total wreck. If they come out with a beautiful, happy, in love couple who are "destined," traveled around the world to find each other next door etc., are the spoilers that big of a deal? I do think Marcus and Chris tweeting to each other about mta is still beyond the bounds of what should be allowed but I can see why tptb wouldn't be coming down on them for it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:25 pm

Alanna wrote:Also last season was a total wreck. If they come out with a beautiful, happy, in love couple who are "destined," traveled around the world to find each other next door etc., are the spoilers that big of a deal? I do think Marcus and Chris tweeting to each other about mta is still beyond the bounds of what should be allowed but I can see why tptb wouldn't be coming down on them for it.

tptb are completely helpless this season. EVERYONE seems to be intent on spoiling it. Unless they slap them all with some sort of fine after the season is done.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:36 pm

notarose wrote:So now Marcus & Chris have both had "see you at MTA" SM exchanges  :headbanging

laugh out loud Have JBF and his easter eggs seen this? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:53 am

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:Also last season was a total wreck. If they come out with a beautiful, happy, in love couple who are "destined," traveled around the world to find each other next door etc., are the spoilers that big of a deal? I do think Marcus and Chris tweeting to each other about mta is still beyond the bounds of what should be allowed but I can see why tptb wouldn't be coming down on them for it.

tptb are completely helpless this season. EVERYONE seems to be intent on spoiling it. Unless they slap them all with some sort of fine after the season is done.
It does remind me of Jash's season where people from Long Island were posting all over fb that JP won but it never seemed like JP or his family ever said anything. So how did everyone know? I don't know why some seasons are so spoiler friendly and others are unspoiled until almost the end.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:15 am

Don't you think a lot people who knows the family just guess and state as a fact that the person won? We do it on this board all the time when we speculate and yet we don't know real facts.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:52 am

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

It does remind me of Jash's season where people from Long Island were posting all over fb that JP won but it never seemed like JP or his family ever said anything. So how did everyone know? I don't know why some seasons are so spoiler friendly and others are unspoiled until almost the end.

LOL, yeah I remember Ashley/JP season but even with all that some people still didn't think JP was the F1....Remember when that picture came out of him coming out of that Hotel in Canada and Ashley came out later and some swore up and down it was a different Hotel, that it was a setup and no way would that be a safe house visit... People even went as far to say JP was cheating Smiley .....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:12 am

luvlady345 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

LOL, yeah I remember Ashley/JP season but even with all that some people still didn't think JP was the F1....Remember when that picture came out of him coming out of that Hotel in Canada and Ashley came out later and some swore up and down it was a different Hotel, that it was a setup and no way would that be a safe house visit... People even went as far to say JP was cheating Smiley .....
Well these guys are snap chatting and we're still debating f1 laugh out loud it's how we roll, makes things fun.

Sorry didn't mean to hijack, back to Marcus!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:37 am

No worse than a family broadcasting the outcome to anyone who wants to hear. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, and tptb go along with it because it keeps people talking about the show.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:46 am

richmondrose wrote:

No worse than a family broadcasting the outcome to anyone who wants to hear. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, and tptb go along with it because it  keeps people talking about the show.

Maybe TPTB are actually supporting the SM exchanges? May be it's the storyline they want for us to believe?  :uptonogood I'm still not buying that the spoilers are accurate. Back to Marcus....he is my favorite this season....Andi is a fool if she let him go!!! :yes: Could it be that maybe he left on his own? Love the bromances this season....many of the guys are keepers!!!  sweet kiss 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:11 am

Rolly wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

No worse than a family broadcasting the outcome to anyone who wants to hear. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, and tptb go along with it because it  keeps people talking about the show.

Maybe TPTB are actually supporting the SM exchanges? May be it's the storyline they want for us to believe?  :uptonogood I'm still not buying that the spoilers are accurate. Back to Marcus....he is my favorite this season....Andi is a fool if she let him go!!! :yes: Could it be that maybe he left on his own? Love the bromances this season....many of the guys are keepers!!!  sweet kiss 

In the back of my mind that is exactly what I was thinking. However, the sheer number of players to support this is getting a bit excessive. Or can we put nothing to MF and Co if they put an effort into it ?
Get everyone on the bandwagan and in fact orchestrate what they should or should not post on Social media.

As for Marcus and him leaving on his own is a possibility. Either way we have not definitive clues to the reason for his departure.

Unless that line "He's a man" was left it because she thought perhaps there were aliens on the cast. Smiley 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:41 am

When I heard Marcus tell Andi he thought about leaving, I knew they left that in for a reason. I don't know why yet, but I'm sure we will. She might use that against him. "Marcus thought of leaving, I just can't trust blah blah blah"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva