SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by vivi2 Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Smartcat, your wicked, wicked sense of humor makes me happy too, love you mom.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by Ken Cooper Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:52 pm

vivi2 wrote:Smartcat, your wicked, wicked sense of humor makes me happy too, love you mom.

With you Vivi2.
Smartcat, totally agree with your post and appreciate you.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:52 pm

And back to the book (since that's all I can think about today)...

Who else is excited to read the dedication????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:57 pm

lipsis wrote:And back to the book (since that's all I can think about today)...

ME!

And I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe a certain brunette got to share a little bit in the book.

There's only one downside to this book though. It's being released right after their anniversary so my hopes of them spending their anniversary having fun over in Europe or on another vacation won't be happening.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:02 pm

smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
smartcat wrote:Oh I'd love to see all those wagging tongues about his "job" speculations glued to the roofs of their respective mouths. Business man, gifted speaker, author, and what ever surely will come next.

I certainly hope you aren't referring to any of the members/posts at BBF.

I know this is Sean/Cat's fan thread, but posting about others opinions is against BBF rules.

I can't speak for smartcat, but I'm willing to bet she's referring to the endless comments they both receive on twitter/IG about working or having "jobs".

Twitter, and the remarks on IG were the basis for my comments Bet2Win. Although I'm sure there are people on BBF who are not fans of Sean's and
Catherine as I am, I always try be respectful of their opinions as they have been of mine. I personally feel I've been a peacekeeper when ever I have the opportunity. I try to lend some wisdom from my age as to the fact that "different strokes for different folks is a reality of life" and is to be expected. I've always tried to honor that in all my posts and have never singled anyone out for an honest difference of opinion. I do have a wicked sense of humor however and the crazy glued tongues for some of the outrageous twitter downers makes me happy.

Thanks for clarifying.  Smiley 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:05 pm

umngirl wrote:

ME!

And I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe a certain brunette got to share a little bit in the book.

There's only one downside to this book though. It's being released right after their anniversary so my hopes of them spending their anniversary having fun over in Europe or on another vacation won't be happening.

Often the book promos are before the book drops, so maybe they'll do publicity, end in NYC and hop off to Europe. Though frankly, I'd rather see them do Europe in the fall when the weather's better- and then they can go someplace warm and tropical for the anny.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:12 pm

umngirl wrote:

ME!

Oh I have that all planned out for them. They can go to Europe in September or October or maybe even November over their engagement Anniversary. Then in January they can go on the book tour together starting off in Hawaii for their wedding Anniversary on the weekend of 1/24 and 1/25 then fly together to NYC on the actual date 1/26 and launch the book there on 1/27, where, along with promoting the book, he makes the announcement that they are expecting their first child nine month from whenever they went to Europe.

Anything else I can figure out for you people?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:14 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

ME!

Oh I have that all planned out for them. They can go to Europe in September or October or maybe even November over their engagement Anniversary. Then in January they can go on the book tour together starting off in Hawaii for their wedding Anniversary on the weekend of 1/24 and 1/25 then fly together to NYC on the actual date 1/26 and launch the book there on 1/27, where, along with promoting the book, he makes the announcement that they are expecting their first child nine month from whenever they went to Europe.

Yes. My life. TIA

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:31 pm

And since I'm here, I wish Sean well in this endeavor. He and Cat surprised me, in a good way, by making it to the altar. I kept hearing her mom in the back of my head saying she jumps all in, and doesn't stay in.

So, my hat's off to them!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Bet2Win wrote:And since I'm here, I wish Sean well in this endeavor.  He and Cat surprised me, in a good way, by making it to the altar.  I kept hearing her mom in the back of my head saying she jumps all in, and doesn't stay in.

So, my hat's off to them!

I think when Cat finds the right person, she stays in ( I hope forever!). I love your avi. Bet2win.

Last edited by vivi2 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:48 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

ME!

Hugesmile I love this. Sounds perfect!

Congrats Sean on the book deal!! So excited for him, can't wait to read it!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:04 pm

I am really excited about Sean and Catherine. They are doing really great things. I really believe that his book will be a great tool and will make a difference to a lot of people. I am so excited about the fact that they continue to stand for the Kingdom and continue to hold on to their faith.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

+34
ThankMeLater
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
pugmomma
chloep